Will Nolva lower HDL?
- 08-17-2004, 12:27 PM
- 08-17-2004, 01:10 PM
- 08-17-2004, 02:12 PM
Originally Posted by Enigma76
Does the results make sense? total cholesterol show moderate, but significant decrease from baseline. LDL, HDL, and triglycerides was lower, but not statistically significant. am i missing something here or is this poorly written?
08-17-2004, 02:47 PM
It is poorly written but the jist is that nolva has the same lipid altering effects in men as it does in women, just not to the same extent (ie less severe).
08-17-2004, 02:55 PM
Thank you Enigma76. I don't know what they mean by statistically different, lancelot. IMO, it is poorly written if a layman is supposed to be able to understand. It is informative, though.
Similar Forum Threads
- By jns100 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 3Last Post: 12-11-2008, 10:19 PM
- By Apollo 13 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 02-06-2006, 01:55 AM
- By CEDeoudes59 in forum SupplementsReplies: 15Last Post: 04-20-2005, 11:45 PM
- By eddog in forum AnabolicsReplies: 15Last Post: 02-04-2005, 03:28 PM
- By LHDan in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 08-02-2003, 07:51 AM