HGH Up

Gym.Eat.Sleep

Awards
Hello, i am new to posting on this site but have read countless threads and articles and am confindent that someone will be able to help me out here. I recently started taking HGH Up and on the bottle it says not to have more than 10mg of B6 in supp form to maximize the effects of HGH Up. My multi (AST MultiPro 32X) has 30mg per serving and i take it twice daily. I also take Scivation Xtend which has 10mg per serving in it. Does anyone know why B6 would prevent HGH Up from working? And most importantly does any know of a multi that doesnt have B6 in it?

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hello, i am new to posting on this site but have read countless threads and articles and am confindent that someone will be able to help me out here. I recently started taking HGH Up and on the bottle it says not to have more than 10mg of B6 in supp form to maximize the effects of HGH Up. My multi (AST MultiPro 32X) has 30mg per serving and i take it twice daily. I also take Scivation Xtend which has 10mg per serving in it. Does anyone know why B6 would prevent HGH Up from working? And most importantly does any know of a multi that doesnt have B6 in it?
I just checked my bottle of HGH UP and I don't see anywhere on it that mentioned a max of the B6 so not sure where you are getting that info from. Maybe you have a different bottle? Either way I will ask and maybe get Dirk in here to explain the reasoning some

Gym.Eat.Sleep

Awards
It was a yellow tag that was wrapped around the bottle that says "If you cant grow on this stuff find a new hobby!" The inside of the tag says "Quick tips for garanteed results" and the list then reads
-Take it between meals when glucose levels are low
-Take two doses a day, AM and PM
-Can stack with RPM or Drive and use as a pre-workout
-Consume 500-1000 kCal over maintentence level with at least 1g of protein and 1.5g carb per lb. of body weight
-Can be stacked with PH
-HGHup contains 2mg of B6(100% USRDI) For max effects ensure daily supp intake of B6 is under 10mg

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know what tag you are talking about now. I will ask and get an answer for you bud

itzDodge

itzDodge

Official Genomyx Wizard
Awards
  • Established
Too much B6 doesn't operate normally, you need a moderation of everything brodawg.

Supplementation of Vitamin B6 at different levels can produce significantly different effects. Vitamin B6 deficiency can be avoided by supplementing at low levels of 5-10 mg per day or less. While larger doses of B6 should be avoided as they allow L-dopa to be metabolized to dopamine and can inactivate the drug.
(Trovato, A, et al. Am Family Phys 1991;44:1651-1658; Long, JW. 1992.)

I know it's old but vitamins haven't changed much :p

Gym.Eat.Sleep

Awards
Thank You, i am definitly going to stop taking my multi i just have to find one without B6 in it now...
Another question about HGHup i had is it also says not to eat for about 1.5 hours before or after taking it. I take it before bed and i use to take a scoop of ON casein about a half hour before bed, should i continue to or should i not take the casein anymore either?

itzDodge

itzDodge

Official Genomyx Wizard
Awards
  • Established
Thank You, i am definitly going to stop taking my multi i just have to find one without B6 in it now...
Another question about HGHup i had is it also says not to eat for about 1.5 hours before or after taking it. I take it before bed and i use to take a scoop of ON casein about a half hour before bed, should i continue to or should i not take the casein anymore either?
You could take said scoop in the morning, the over night catabolism thing is a bit over played and I don't find much use for casein in my supplement regime. As far as the multi goes, there generally unnecessary, if you have some sort of known deficiency or are in a severe deficit then go for it but other wise you're pissing your money away. Feel free to drop the casein entirely after it's done too. Whey/Blends are superior.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank You, i am definitely going to stop taking my multi i just have to find one without B6 in it now...
As far as I am aware the non-eating suggestion was made based upon the feedback we got from our testers and loggers. I do not think it is absolutely necessary but just a recommendation to ensure optimal effects.

That said do I think the casein shake will make a difference? No I would say you are fine and can continue to take the casein pre-bed as you were.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
sorry, just saw this. yeah i have answered this question many times before. itzDodge pretty much answered it for me.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
the eating thing OP has to due with insulin and GH response, Insulin blunts the GH response you would get from Ldopa which is why we recomend to go easy on teh food before bed to maximize it.

Good luck and have fun with it :D

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
iTZDodge answered it pretty well, but here you go:
The conversion of L-DOPA to dopamine is heavily dependent on an enzyme known as DOPA decarboxylase (DDC). Of these decarboxylase enzymes (there are several different variations), the "best" one for this conversion process is called DOPA decarboxylase. Although DOPA decarboxylase can be indirectly affected by several different nutrients (specifically shortages of nutrients), the main one involved in this step is called pyridoxal phosphate. Pyridoxal phosphate is the chemically "active" form of vitamin B6. Generally the greater the amount of B6 present, the higher the level of DDC.

High DDC levels tend to be disadvantageous to HGH-Up users, as L-Dopa can cross the blood brain barrier relatively intact- but dopamine cannot. L-dopa must stay intact to elicit increases in GH, and if it doesn't, the net effect will be a decrease in product efficacy. If there is too much DDC present because of high B6 levels (which occur from doses of 10-15 mg of vitamin B6), there will be a very large increase in the conversion of L-Dopa to dopamine peripherally, and because dopamine cannot cross the BBB, the target effect of increased GH most likely will not occur, at least optimally.

There is a silver lining- because it is water-soluble, B6 has a very short half-life (around 4 hours), so levels of B6 will not remain elevated for extended periods of time, so if the dose of B-6 is split away from your dose of HGH-Up by a few hours, it should be ok, at least from what I have seen......

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There you go gym.sleep.eat that is starting from the man himself!

Your multi and xtend are fine to take, just make sure you don't take them within a couple hours before taking HGH UP

Gym.Eat.Sleep

Awards
wow that was above and beyond my expectations for an answer thank you again!
I take my first dose of HGHup around 1:30pm then another before bed. My workouts usually start around 5ish. I drink my Xtend during my workout but that should still be ok then right?
Ive also read somewhere else on this forum that its best to take HGHup all at once right before bed?
Another question i have now is i just started taking Free Test by AppNut and was wondering if there is any correct/incorrect time to take it along with the HGHup?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
in regards to taking with HGHup, i havent found a problem. your only dose with HGHup should be in the morning. Also, you will see alot better results with 2 bottles of Free Test vs one

Gym.Eat.Sleep

Awards
in regards to taking with HGHup, i havent found a problem. your only dose with HGHup should be in the morning. Also, you will see alot better results with 2 bottles of Free Test vs one
I bought 2 bottles of Free Test and i got 3 of the HGHup(buy 2 get 1)...
Ive read to take the HGHup a few hours before your workout so that during ur workout ull get a surge of HGH and to take the other dose before bed.

useyourhead

Awards
Anyone notice increased appetite with HGHup? Feel like I've been hungrier the past few days.

Gym.Eat.Sleep

Awards
Anyone notice increased appetite with HGHup? Feel like I've been hungrier the past few days.
I was thinking the same thing! thought it was just me...i havnt been this hungry all the time in a while...

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
wow that was above and beyond my expectations for an answer thank you again!
Thats just how Team App Nut rolls!!!!

Plus it is easy when you have a formulator as cool as Dirk in your corner ;)

I take my first dose of HGHup around 1:30pm then another before bed. My workouts usually start around 5ish. I drink my Xtend during my workout but that should still be ok then right?
Sounds fine.. Remeber Xtend only has 640mcg of B6 per scoop.. there isnt much in there

Ive also read somewhere else on this forum that its best to take HGHup all at once right before bed?
Personally I take all my caps pre bed but your split is fine too. It is up to you.. I would try it both ways and then make a decision.

Another question i have now is i just started taking Free Test by AppNut and was wondering if there is any correct/incorrect time to take it along with the HGHup?
You can take all 4 caps of free test at once or split it in half. Up to you..

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i take all 5 caps at bed time. if u want the surge of test during workouts, do compound lifts as your first workout (squat, deads, bench...etc)

Gym.Eat.Sleep

Awards
I like taking the hghup all at nite...it gives me crazy dreams tho which i read that means im in a deeper sleep. One thing about the free test is that it makes me burp alot(whats weird is that it kinda tastes like sprite) but im gonna try taking the free test all at once in the morning. I try to do one main compound move as my first exercise anytime i go to the gym

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
just because you dream doesnt mean you are in a deeper sleep...you dream every night. its just a matter of if you wake up during the dreaming stage of sleep. if you are waken during REM, you will remember your dream

Gym.Eat.Sleep

Awards
A little update on the HGHUp and Freetest...just got done with the last bottle and id say it was a great success! Ive gained around 25lbs in the last 3 months and stayed the same pants size...my bench went from 205 max to 275! Very pleased with my results. I cant give all the credit to the huhup and freetest cuz i did train very hard and keep my diet in check but it definitely helped out alot!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A little update on the HGHUp and Freetest...just got done with the last bottle and id say it was a great success! Ive gained around 25lbs in the last 3 months and stayed the same pants size...my bench went from 205 max to 275! Very pleased with my results. I cant give all the credit to the huhup and freetest cuz i did train very hard and keep my diet in check but it definitely helped out alot!
congrats on your accomplishments!

any future plans?

Gym.Eat.Sleep

Awards
I no this thread has been dead for a few months but i just noticed that u guys replied to it today haha sry...as far as future plans i have run androhard for 8 weeks and didnt get a quarter of the results as wen i was on huhup and freetest but it did help me cut some fat while retaining my muscle and strength gains...i am currently taking ostarine at 17.5mg ED and really enjoying it...ill let u guys no how that goes i got another 4 weeks of it

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I no this thread has been dead for a few months but i just noticed that u guys replied to it today haha sry...as far as future plans i have run androhard for 8 weeks and didnt get a quarter of the results as wen i was on huhup and freetest but it did help me cut some fat while retaining my muscle and strength gains...i am currently taking ostarine at 17.5mg ED and really enjoying it...ill let u guys no how that goes i got another 4 weeks of it
wow, nice.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thats great! Just wait till you see what we have in store next ;)