Ursobolic

dcne02

Awards
  • Established
Those that have some bottles, what is going to be your dosage? The minimum is 9 a day and max 18.

I got 4 bottles, but not sure if i want to make this a long or short run.

jaymode

Awards
  • Established
I bought four bottles as well and started yesterday at 9 caps. I am going to give it a go at 9 caps/day for a couple weeks and if I feel like it isn't working, I will bump it up 3 caps and try that for a week and repeat the increase if needed.

Side note: I am coming off an injury right now, and that is another reason for me to keep the dose low while I am getting back to lifting after 3 weeks. I am also hoping some of the anti-inflammatory properties show up, to help me get over the injury.

owenz

owenz

Awards
Im going right into 18 per day. No messing around.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
18 a day how spread out are you dosing them?

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
9 a day. See how it goes. Stacking with Anabeta at 4 on off days , 5 on work out days.

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
Will be updating as much as I can. I was real pleased with Anabeta .

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Started Ursobolic yesterday, 9 per day Dosage running a log but it won't let me post a link 9 more posts to go

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
how are you guys dosing

3 3 3 spread out

5 on 2 off

all 9 at once

6 6 6
?

i jumped the hype train and grabbed 3 bottles

dcne02

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to start with 3,3,3 with meals for 2 weeks then up the dose if necessary. I'm currently taking Anabeta, Titanium, and DAA and only on week 2. I was going to wait for this stack to finish before starting Ursobolic so i know it works or not However all these posts are getting me fired up so I'll add it to my stack Monday.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would really be interested in seeing any sort of test of sperm mobility post cycle.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
I would really be interested in seeing any sort of test of sperm mobility post cycle.
I'll whip up a sample .......:banana:

dcne02

Awards
  • Established
It's on! Started Ursobolic today at 9 caps Ed. Taking it along with Anabeta and Titanium.

EArch

Awards
  • Established
I will be taking it at 9 caps along side glycobol when I come off my cut, looking to add lean fat free mass, lost very little size and strength on cut but a good bit of fat over 6 weeks.

I will attempt a log, time will tell.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's on! Started Ursobolic today at 9 caps Ed. Taking it along with Anabeta and Titanium.
Geez man. Your girlfriend or wife is gonna be hiding from u by the time this is over. Anabeta made my sack swell up the size of grapefruit. I nicknamed them "monkey brains" while I was using anabeta. I couldn't imagine what would happen stacking the other two. Good luck bro. Should be a good run if u can keep from dry humping everything. Lol.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Geez man. Your girlfriend or wife is gonna be hiding from u by the time this is over. Anabeta made my sack swell up the size of grapefruit. I nicknamed them "monkey brains" while I was using anabeta. I couldn't imagine what would happen stacking the other two. Good luck bro. Should be a good run if u can keep from dry humping everything. Lol.
man you are lucky lol. I dont think AnaBeta worked that well for me. I took it and didnt get much response from it. Others though found it to be the best they have ever used. Im one of the unlucky few who are non responders..... Maybe Ill give a try later to see if it will work better on a lean bulk...

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not to Jack the thread but it did work well for me. All day pump, veins, and a rock solid sex drive. Appetite was crazy too.

owenz

owenz

Awards
week 3. im pumping 21 pills per day. running it like that till the rest of my bottles are gone. still have 4 more to crack open. yee haw

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
week 3. im pumping 21 pills per day. running it like that till the rest of my bottles are gone. still have 4 more to crack open. yee haw
Notice anything on it? Like the previous poster? Vascularity, strength, reduction in bodyfat, increase muscle mass?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn, 18 a day. I def wont be running this.

Mike

dcne02

Awards
  • Established
Hah. Forgot that I'm running DAA too. Thanks man. This is a mean stack!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haha!

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
What ever happened here?

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
My Ursobolic experience was terrible.?I bought like 6 bottles. All I did was cough up chalk dust. I would

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
My Ursobolic experience was terrible.?I bought like 6 bottles. All I did was cough up chalk dust. I would of been better making chalk out of it for some of my teacher friends. No results at all.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplement Auction 7
braskibra Supplement Logs 37
Supplement Auction 1
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
liquid Supplement Auction 2