DAA and Formula X came today

rpm57

rpm57

Awards
This is my first time taking DAA. I'm going to take the DAA, creatine and BCAA for 30 days and then start the formula x. Any suggestions on taking these supplements?
I mixed creatine, DAA, and BCAA in blender bottle this morning. Suggestions on mixing?
Thanks

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
take DAA first thing in the morning, BCAA Pre-Intra-Post Workout.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I workout in the morning, usually just toss the DAA in with my preWO mix....and use some BCAA's pre & intra...could toss the creatine in with the preWO....or postWO

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
3g DAA/day. I drink BCAA pre workout and before bed. Creatine either 2.5g pre 2.5g post or all 5g post. its all preference. everybody likes different things

rpm57

rpm57

Awards
Thanks, should I feel any changes in my body with DAA? Today I took it with my breakfast and kind of felt warm, like I do with a thermo. I'm running DAA by itself bit what should I have on hand for any side effects (estrogen) ? Just incase.
Workout today was chest. I know it's my first day but felt good with good focus and energy!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is my first time taking DAA. I'm going to take the DAA, creatine and BCAA for 30 days and then start the formula x. Any suggestions on taking these supplements?
I mixed creatine, DAA, and BCAA in blender bottle this morning. Suggestions on mixing?
Thanks
Start Formula-X first, why start with DAA for 1 month then go to Formula-X, no point in using DAA for more then 1 month. You will get better effects with starting off with Formula-X, the DAA/LCLT combo works great and is more effective then taking just DAA.

I would run the Formula-X either pre-workout or Intra-workout, also use your Creatine and BCAA's. Save the regular DAA for another time, Formula-X/ Month off and then go back on the regular DAA.

rpm57

rpm57

Awards
Sounds good , I'm gonna run the X first then run DAA with maybe something else! Thanks

rpm57

rpm57

Awards
Well I decided to just run DAA and only the 4th day in, tonight I did a little shoulders, bi's and tri's.
Wow my pump out of this world! My bi's and tri's were exploding!
Is this what I can expect with this?

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well I decided to just run DAA and only the 4th day in, tonight I did a little shoulders, bi's and tri's.
Wow my pump out of this world! My bi's and tri's were exploding!
Is this what I can expect with this?
Yes, I also noticed increase pump while on DAA. Did you also feel an increase in aggression?

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
With Formula-X NAT gives a really nice aggression boost combined with DAA.