M

minivin

Awards
sup guy i was just wondering has any try this product hit me back with the info

S

size

Awards
  • Established
I am not well aware about the specific product but the entire Instone line is vastly overpriced.

S

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
Got my free samples from them.....a mrp and fat burner.

PreMier

PreMier

Awards
You can get Anabolic Matrix-Rx from Ironmaglabs.com for cheaper. Its a really high quality product.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Quality products with quantity prices. I tried their lean fire fat burner, and it was good but their are other products better and cheaper.

M

minivin

Awards
ok

Alright guys thanks for the great advice but if any onehas taken this product give me your feed back im extremely intristed:goodpost:

PreMier

PreMier

Awards
I have used anabolic matrix-rx, and I was VERY pleased. I was actually the first to use it. You can get it here. Product

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The Matrix-rx looks good, but you can't compare the anti-estrogens in there to the 6oxo that's in the Forza-T. It's pricey, but comes out cheaper than buying all the ingredients seperately. The Forza-T contains: 6oxo, Tribulus, and ZMA.

D

Dan

Awards
Forza T is just 6-oxo with some tribulus and ZMA. A lot of people think trib and ZMA are fairly useless, which leaves us with the 6-oxo, which can be bought by itself for much cheaper. If you want to boost your test without using PH or AAS, people have had success in doing so with cycles of 6-oxo alone.

PreMier

PreMier

Awards
Forza T is just 6-oxo with some tribulus and ZMA. A lot of people think trib and ZMA are fairly useless, which leaves us with the 6-oxo, which can be bought by itself for much cheaper. If you want to boost your test without using PH or AAS, people have had success in doing so with cycles of 6-oxo alone.
This is THE dumbest idea I have ever heard. Do you know how much it would cost to run a 6oxo cycle that would boost your test? The amount of product needed, along with the on time would be rediculous.

DevilSmack

DevilSmack

Awards
The Matrix-rx looks good, but you can't compare the anti-estrogens in there to the 6oxo that's in the Forza-T. It's pricey, but comes out cheaper than buying all the ingredients seperately. The Forza-T contains: 6oxo, Tribulus, and ZMA.
Yes I argree, it's much better to buy the ingredients seperately. Tribulus should be taken with food. ZMA should be taken on an empty stomach at night. 6-OXO I think can be taken with or without food. "I'M Stoned" Froza-T is over priced.

L

Lich

Banned
Awards
This is THE dumbest idea I have ever heard. Do you know how much it would cost to run a 6oxo cycle that would boost your test? The amount of product needed, along with the on time would be rediculous.
Incorrect, 6-oxo is fairly expensive (30 bucks) and u dont need to use totally excessive amounts to help naturally boost ur test. But if ur trying to boost ur test super high anyway, natural test boosters aren't for you. Plus 6-oxo has also shown to convert to some specific andro, which is good for the user whos supplementing with it, bad for the user whos using it as PCT.

This is also another reason why this instone forza-t product or whatever, isnt worth much. A cool looking bottle and name is all it is to drive up the price.

BTW: That metrix thing or whatever u suggested, is also an overprices product that doesnt do much. All it is is trib (Instone has this as well, but can be bought seperatly for cheap) some other herbs and ingredients that dont do much if anything, and vitamin b6.

DevilSmack

DevilSmack

Awards
6-OXO does not "convert to some specific andro"

I don't know where you got this idea. 6-OXO works fine for PCT.

PreMier

PreMier

Awards
BTW: That metrix thing or whatever u suggested, is also an overprices product that doesnt do much. All it is is trib (Instone has this as well, but can be bought seperatly for cheap) some other herbs and ingredients that dont do much if anything, and vitamin b6.
Its the anabolic matrix-rx... And if you knew anything about trib products, you would realize that 90%+ on the market are complete garbage. The ingredient that you WANT is Protodioscin. Its what makes Tribulus effective. If you look here, you will see that most have 0% Protodioscin in the product: http://www.thermolife.com/labReport-Tribosten.pdf The product I mentioned is very high quality, and at a reasonable price. Its not some junk, like you would get from raw trib.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Very interesting post...what did you use the anabolic matrix-rx for? PCT, libido, strength gains, etc...Also what were your dosages, how long, and what did you notice from the product? Just curious...

PreMier

PreMier

Awards
I used it primarily for libido. Dont use any gear/ph,ps's so no pct. Dosage was 3 caps a day for 20 days. Noticed an extreme increase in libido, and I plan on buying a case of the stuff here soon. Reason for not running longer than 4 weeks, is it may decrease sensitivity to natural LH.
Didnt notice strength gains, because I havent been working out(dislocated shoulder). Been 11 weeks and -30Lbs now.