Protien

CPRESTON

Awards
Looking for a good blend with reasonable Cals and grams per serving. Goal is not to spend crazy amounts for 15 servings so a good amount of servings would be nice

CPRESTON

Awards
Nice, I've been on nutraplanet for about an hour now going through each and comparing ha. Sad I know but I like to do my homework.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice, I've been on nutraplanet for about an hour now going through each and comparing ha. Sad I know but I like to do my homework.
Keep in mind that NutraPlanet is the official retail sponsor of AnabolicMinds!

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes. That was a link to the entire line of NutraPro. The NutraPro "Naturals" is OOS. But the regular NutraPro is in stock, all but two flavors.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Iso Mass or make your own weight gainer from 100% Whey protein. 77 servings for like 45 bucks. add ice cream, honey, fruits, flaxseed...etc

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I switched from whey isolates to whey concentrate and noticed no difference at all. So from now on it's bulk whey concentrate for me.

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I switched from whey isolates to whey concentrate and noticed no difference at all. So from now on it's bulk whey concentrate for me.
it may cost a bit more.......but god damn, the mouthgasm is soooo worth it for UP 2.0 LCP/cinn roll :p

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 1
Daff Supplements 9
Supplements 9
SwoleNation Supplements 8
nasty88 Nutrition / Health 25