LG M1D Black - Anger/Rage

J

jazztastic

Awards
I have taken many different test boosters over the years, and experienced the increased aggression that comes with it. Usually in a good way. But almost everytime I've taken M1D blk at work, I become extremely volatile & angry. I am Irish, but am usually very easy going. Anyone else experienced this?

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
I have taken many different test boosters over the years, and experienced the increased aggression that comes with it. Usually in a good way. But almost everytime I've taken M1D blk at work, I become extremely volatile & angry. I am Irish, but am usually very easy going. Anyone else experienced this?
You do know that it is not a test booster and that is contains a pro-hormone correct?

J

jazztastic

Awards
Yes I have used prohormones from back in the day pre 2004, such as Androstenedione. Had great results from them, but don't remember it affecting me in this way.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
since when is dhea a prohormone
If you knew the definition of the word you would be able to answer that.

OP, aggression does sometimes follow a raise in testosterone, but straight up anger is an issue with you. It's like someone saying they have roid rage. It's not the steroids making them rage, it's them being unable to control their emotions.

sniper80

sniper80

Awards
dhea is a hormone not a prohormone rhadam. How come yall choose to mislead people by not actually putting dhea on the label?

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
The DHEA metabolite 3-beta-hydroxyetioallocholen-5-ene-17-one is a pro-hormone to testosterone and other pro-hormones.

A pro-hormone is a substance that is a precursor to a target hormone. Therefore, in this case it is being used as a pro-hormone to testosterone after two conversions. However, you are correct in the fact that DHEA is a steroidal hormone.

J

jazztastic

Awards
Wise observation Rhadam. Guess I better stay away from M1D Blk until I am able to reel in my temper. That's the pressure of a busy home & work life.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
First off, there are numerous "DHEA" compounds that are on the market. That name is meaningless and non-specific. That being said, 5-ene DHEA is a very good prohormone in our opinion if you "motivate" it in the right way, which is what is in M1D.