Long Term DAA Use
- 09-26-2011, 11:46 AM
Long Term DAA Use
So DAA been out for some time now. Any feedback on long term use (not cycling off)?
I'm a huge fan of Testforce, and have been using it on and off for awhile. Since the start of my last "cycle" I haven't gone off. The effects are still there, and I notice no side effects. The only change I've made is that I don't take it on "off" days, too make a container last longer.
- 09-26-2011, 12:06 PM
Dr D had mentioned before in one of his post that he took DAA for I believe about 6 months with no noticeable problems."The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
- 09-26-2011, 02:07 PM
09-26-2011, 02:08 PM
ive taken Lit Up and TCF 1 back to back. no reported sides other than acne. same bp, hr, got stronger...etc
09-26-2011, 03:01 PM
I as with most products wouldn't use for longer than 8 weeks without a break.
Ω Omega Sports Representative Ω
The Omega Vision Ω Honor. Integrity. Trust.
09-26-2011, 08:28 PM
09-26-2011, 10:20 PM
09-26-2011, 11:16 PM
i agree. i know most people dont do this, but i even cycle creatine. when i take a break from supplements other than BCAAs and protein, I like to take Bio Mend or VitaBerry
09-27-2011, 03:10 PM
09-28-2011, 02:03 PM
I'm with you on that one, Mike. Longest I'd run something like DAA for is maybe 10 weeks. After a while, I just feel it's good to return to baseline before starting something again. That, and there's no long term studies on DAA, no sense in making yourself the guinea pig
09-28-2011, 02:55 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By titstatus in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 4Last Post: 04-01-2011, 09:11 PM
- By srocco112 in forum SupplementsReplies: 35Last Post: 03-23-2010, 04:26 PM
- By p0fell0w in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 2Last Post: 12-10-2009, 04:11 PM
- By mr b in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 1Last Post: 09-22-2008, 01:10 AM
- By ItsHectic in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 12-22-2006, 07:49 PM