Long Term DAA Use - AnabolicMinds.com

Long Term DAA Use

1. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  223 lbs.

Long Term DAA Use

So DAA been out for some time now. Any feedback on long term use (not cycling off)?

I'm a huge fan of Testforce, and have been using it on and off for awhile. Since the start of my last "cycle" I haven't gone off. The effects are still there, and I notice no side effects. The only change I've made is that I don't take it on "off" days, too make a container last longer.

2. Pro Virili Parte

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Dr D had mentioned before in one of his post that he took DAA for I believe about 6 months with no noticeable problems.
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  3. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by lonewolf0420 View Post
    So DAA been out for some time now. Any feedback on long term use (not cycling off)?

I'm a huge fan of Testforce, and have been using it on and off for awhile. Since the start of my last "cycle" I haven't gone off. The effects are still there, and I notice no side effects. The only change I've made is that I don't take it on "off" days, too make a container last longer.
    Sounds like something that should be taken daily. Ive rarely seen a study on any ingredient that increases testosterone in 1 dose. Takes a few days. I would move your dosing to daily to get maximum benefits
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

ive taken Lit Up and TCF 1 back to back. no reported sides other than acne. same bp, hr, got stronger...etc
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com

5. Ω Omega Sports Ω

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I as with most products wouldn't use for longer than 8 weeks without a break.
    Omega Sports Representative
    The Omega Vision Honor. Integrity. Trust.
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  223 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Sounds like something that should be taken daily. Ive rarely seen a study on any ingredient that increases testosterone in 1 dose. Takes a few days. I would move your dosing to daily to get maximum benefits
    This cycle I've been taking it for several months now. So i figure I'm saturated, which is why I've been skipping on off days.
  7. Official Genomyx Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by lonewolf0420 View Post
    This cycle I've been taking it for several months now. So i figure I'm saturated, which is why I've been skipping on off days.
    I feel everything should be cycled especially once you start playing with the boys and DAA definitely works.

8. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

i agree. i know most people dont do this, but i even cycle creatine. when i take a break from supplements other than BCAAs and protein, I like to take Bio Mend or VitaBerry
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com

9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Clickster View Post
    I as with most products wouldn't use for longer than 8 weeks without a break.
    Agreed. My body just feels dirty when i use things for a long period of time. I believe the body needs to at some point, return back to it's natural state.

Mike
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  186 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'm with you on that one, Mike. Longest I'd run something like DAA for is maybe 10 weeks. After a while, I just feel it's good to return to baseline before starting something again. That, and there's no long term studies on DAA, no sense in making yourself the guinea pig
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by allnatural923 View Post
    I'm with you on that one, Mike. Longest I'd run something like DAA for is maybe 10 weeks. After a while, I just feel it's good to return to baseline before starting something again. That, and there's no long term studies on DAA, no sense in making yourself the guinea pig
    Glad to see we think a like
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Nolvadex side effects short term/long term
    By titstatus in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-01-2011, 09:11 PM
  2. Long Term AI Use
    By srocco112 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 03-23-2010, 04:26 PM
  3. Clomid for long term?