supps used for studying

allday54

Awards
looking for a supp that can help me with studying. anyone have any suggestions?

MK9

MK9

Awards
  • Established
You may want to look at adding choline, b-complex, and a separate b-12 supp serving size should be 1,200 mcg for the b-12. I have my own mix that I use for example:
1. 1 scoop of Greens+ multi mix
2. A teaspoon of bee pollen
3. 1,200mcg of b-12
4. 750 - 1gram of aniracetam

I dont use the aniracetam all the time, but the list items 1-2 I use on a daily basis, and add item #3 when I have to work with new technology :) I notice the difference in focus, and concentration.
MK9

pnut143

pnut143

Awards
for me, 200mg caffeine and 75mg 1,3 dimethylamylamine (pretty much active ingredients in jack3d) makes me really relaxed and focused, and I can crank through any studying, but I know others cant sit still with the stims so I guess it depends how you react to stims

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There was recently a thread on this same exact topic where Rodja had mentioned GPLC+monster energy drink as his study stack. I tried the combo myself and it is amazing!

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I use Lucidrol (AMS) and Motivate (AI). Motivate for the caffiene and 1,3 Dim for the energy/stamina. Lucidrol for the cognitive effects and focus. My sweet spot for studying, class, and tests are 2 Lucidrol and 1 Motivate taken about 45-60 min prior. I'm in the military and work all day often in the field training and I go to class in the evenings till 10pm.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't think stimulants will help much besides maybe caffeine, but not too much. A stack of whats below or single product like Focus XT may help, certainly much better than loading up with stimulants like caffeine and 1,3 dimeth which you will definitely crash from.

vinpocetine

Huperzine A 99%

Focus XT

Piracetam

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree which is why I take only 1 Motivate for a little caffeine and dmaa to help keep me from simply getting tired and then Luicrol for the nootropics...

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree which is why I take only 1 Motivate for a little caffeine and dmaa to help keep me from simply getting tired and then Luicrol for the nootropics...

Same here...I used to pop 1-2 X-Force when it was still a product