Diesel Test Hardcore

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Is Diesel Test Hardcore best at 5 caps per day? 2 in the morning about 30 mins before breakfast, 2 before lunch about 30 mins before, and one more mid afternoon? As for the sexual benefits, does it make it any more effect to hold more of the dosage about 45 mins prior to sexual activity or does it make no difference if spread throughout the day. Timings...5 days on 2 days off?

Paz

Paz

Awards
Actually reduced my libido big time, may have been taking too much though, was taking 2 am and 2 pm, became oilly, short tempered and less horny.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
At only 4 caps per day????

Actually reduced my libido big time, may have been taking too much though, was taking 2 am and 2 pm, became oilly, short tempered and less horny.

C

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
It is very strong stuff for something natural. Work your way up from 2 caps per day. You'd be surprised how good it works. When I was at 5 per day I had to reduce it because of aggression and lowered libido. At 3 caps I feel great. Its my favorite test booster

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
2-3 caps a day was great for libido for me. At 4-5 caps it was just pure rage. It is my favorite test booster over all.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
As for the sexual benefits, does it make it any more effect to hold more of the dosage about 45 mins prior to sexual activity or does it make no difference if spread throughout the day.

Did you notice the claims of increased semen volume? How soon did the effects start to occur?

2-3 caps a day was great for libido for me. At 4-5 caps it was just pure rage. It is my favorite test booster over all.

C

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
I don't think prior to activity would have a large impact but maybe a little. But Increased volume big time for me and the effects kicked in around day 3.