Letro or otc no estrogen

beastball

Awards
Would there be any difference in the two? Don't they both stop estrogen production?

I am about to run a sd cycle and have all my pct including cloma for my SERM. This is my 4th ph cycle and have been reading how Letro can stop estrogen side affects during cycle.

My question is will a OTC estrogen blocker provide the same results as it is cheaper

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Letros a bit harsh.

I'd use something like Erase.

Doesn't SD act as an AI anyway?

beastball

Awards
Yeah sd is soppose to not convert into estrogen, I plan on just using my serm in pct. I was just curious on peoples opinion on the subject since people seem to be hyped on Letro and it's affects lately

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
SD doesn't aromatize... there's no need for something as powerful as letro while on cycle.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
SD doesn't aromatize... there's no need for something as powerful as letro while on cycle.
I always like to have some sort of AI on hand just incase, though.

We all know how fragile the homeostasis of our endocrine system is...and what happens on paper, does NOT usually happen everytime you run a cycle.

beastball

Awards
Okay so say you start to develop estrogen related sides like gyno, would an OTC estrogen blocker stop the sides just as good as Letro?

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
You shouldn't really have to worry about estro on SD. If anything, grab some Erase just in case something flares up.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Okay so say you start to develop estrogen related sides like gyno, would an OTC estrogen blocker stop the sides just as good as Letro?
letro is going to the best thing to handle a flare up, Erase at 4 caps a day would be okay but letro is the king. It is also wayyyy to powerful for most peoples needs tho. Many read about it and think its what they should use when in reality its probably one of the worst choices unless no other option will work.

Get a bottle of forma stanzol, use a 3 pumps am+pm while on if you are worried about estrogen. it will not cursh and rid every bit of estrogen in your body like letro would. rather it will keep estrogen at a small managable level, where it should be.

The only time when i see letro being needed if gyno has pretty much fully developed. otherwise, adex and aromasin will be able to take care of things and will not kill your joint, libido, etc etc

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I always like to have some sort of AI on hand just incase, though.

We all know how fragile the homeostasis of our endocrine system is...and what happens on paper, does NOT usually happen everytime you run a cycle.
ditto, usually a suicide AI of some sort... i've never had to use one, though.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Letro is almost always to powerful unless trying to dry out for a show. 1-2 caps of inhibit E will work just as good as letro imo.

Mike