Best supplement for huge arms

cg123

Awards
Can someone let me know the best supplement for bigger arms besides steroids and synthol.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
more weightdrol, sleepdrol, and foodrol.

there's no magic pill that will cause localized growth. lift, eat, sleep. it takes time

cg123

Awards
I know the basics and I've made huge progress with my arms. But for some reason I just want them to keep getting bigger. Any suggestions for supplements or whatever that will help?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No supplement is going to give site-specific growth.

Jahcuree

I know the basics and I've made huge progress with my arms. But for some reason I just want them to keep getting bigger. Any suggestions for supplements or whatever that will help?
how many times a week do you train arms?

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Eat well, recover well, and train arms 2x a week. Has done wonders for my growth.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Focus more on compound movements, that will make your arms bigger, rather than, curls and crushers

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Focus more on compound movements, that will make your arms bigger, rather than, curls and crushers
Bingo. If you want your arms to be bigger, or atleast appear bigger, then work on the surrounding muscle groups. Consider a side profile view of yourself. What do you see in the mirror? Shoulders, forearms, chest, etc. Work on them to "accentuate" your arms. In doing so, you'll be working your arms as well.

Oh, and please, for the love of everything that is good, don't be another one of those "I gots ta work ma armz only cuz teh ladys like dat" kinda people. That really really really is pathetic. Nothing screams doucher more and creates more animosity amongst your fellow gymrats than a guy who only works arms and shows them off.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
more weightdrol, sleepdrol, and foodrol.

there's no magic pill that will cause localized growth. lift, eat, sleep. it takes time
lmao...But true!

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
maybe steroids...

and synthol.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
^This...along with all the other advice given ITT...Heavy chins/rows, heavy close grip bench press have helped my arms along with progressively heavier squats w/good form... If you're merely looking for more 'pump' while working out, XF (ArA), Agmatine, Glycergrow, White Flood, Anabeta, Creatine Nitrate are all great in this dept...fwiw...

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
they dont make magic pills that you take and get huge arms......

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
This topic reminds me of that one in which the guy asked about injecting protein directly into his muscles so that they can grow faster :lol:

Perhaps you can give that a try? :lol:

cg123

Awards
This topic reminds me of that one in which the guy asked about injecting protein directly into his muscles so that they can grow faster :lol:

Perhaps you can give that a try? :lol:
Perhaps I should. Sorry for the question. But thanks for all the advice to everyone. Right now I'm not really training arms only. I am doing an athlon three day a week program. I used to have bi back tri chest legs shoulders split but I am now trying this. For 17 my arms have gotten pretty big. Thanks

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
Food and working out.

owlicks

owlicks

Awards
Concentrate on doing some heavy weight to build your triceps, those are what will give your arms real size. Heavy skull crushers, weighted dips, and rope pull downs are some favorites of mine. For biceps, I don't think there is any better mass building exercise than the cheat curl, but reading up on it and learning proper technique is crucial.

As everyone else has pointed out though, things like heavy bench presses and weighted pullups are really going to build your arms. You'll eventually get to the point where you will almost not even need a separate arms day.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
what has worked best for me is: dips, military style pushups (triceps only), skull crushers, rope pushdown.

Make sure you do dips with your triceps and not your chest though, don't lean forward.

Honestly when i joined the military a few years ago my arms were tiny. Pushups have made them grow a lot more than you'd think

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
what has worked best for me is: dips, military style pushups (triceps only), skull crushers, rope pushdown.

Make sure you do dips with your triceps and not your chest though, don't lean forward.

Honestly when i joined the military a few years ago my arms were tiny. Pushups have made them grow a lot more than you'd think
Bodyweight exercises are no joke when they're done properly.

I used to do the "200 workout"... 100 pullups and 100 dips, alternated to failure as fast as possible.

I did it for a month and grew like a weed

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yup, I do crossfit murph or Cindy every week and it's a killer. Bodyweight exercises can make you pretty big, and establish I good foundation

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yup, I do crossfit murph or Cindy every week and it's a killer. Bodyweight exercises can make you pretty big, and establish I good foundation
Maybe for the upper body, but not for the lower body. I'll try to not to laugh at the notion that CF is making anyone big.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A solution of 25% Horse Piss, 25% Witches Brine, 35% Pig Sperm and 15% Juicy Juice will yield larger than life gains in da bicepz.

Reactions: T50

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
no need to be a dickhead rodja. people are usually here to help not to just be guys who think they know everything and talk sh*t

owlicks

owlicks

Awards
no need to be a dickhead rodja. people are usually here to help not to just be guys who think they know everything and talk sh*t
He's not being a dickhead, he's just being factual. Crossfit MAY help you lose some weight, it very likely could lead to injuries, but I've seen few impressive physiques to come out of it, aside from the Crossfit Games currently on ESPN2. Just watching that thing pains my joints.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i guess the guys I know that are doing it are mostly SF and Seals, so they have unbelievable physiques in the first place and do this stuff to further enhance it. You can't just jump into these things.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
CF is for chicks. I sincerely mean that: look at the bodies on a lot of them. However, it is not something a dude should solely do.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
tell that to the majority of SF, Seals, Rangers, and other SOCOM soldiers. I agree only bodyweight exercises are bad for guys. but a lot of that stuff includes olympic lifts, complex lifts, deads, cleans, squats, etc.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
tell that to the majority of SF, Seals, Rangers, and other SOCOM soldiers. I agree only bodyweight exercises are bad for guys. but a lot of that stuff includes olympic lifts, complex lifts, deads, cleans, squats, etc.
I won't even get into this again. All CF does is teach bad technique and lead to injuries. Here's what the head of military ex phys and performance says about it:
http://www.navyfitness.org/_uploads/docs/EXEC%20SummaryECP_Final.pdf?nc=857576789

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
A wise man once said to me, when I asked him how to improve my bench, he replied "Do more squats!"

:)

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
What about IGF-lr3 or IGF DES? Not a steroid and not synthol