Anyone ever tr Focus XT and alcohol?

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
I know that someone here has. His avatar was a cartoon buff guy with a beard, but im haveing a hard time with the search engine. I remember him takjing about the taste. Anyone wanna talk about the experience?

itzDodge

itzDodge

Official Genomyx Wizard
Awards
  • Established
I know that someone here has. His avatar was a cartoon buff guy with a beard, but im haveing a hard time with the search engine. I remember him takjing about the taste. Anyone wanna talk about the experience?
It created an interesting experience for me. The increase in acetylcholine production sort of delayed the true feeling of drunk and I over drank, 2 hours later it hit my like a brick wall lol

lionology

lionology

Awards
Well i appreciate the bump! The most important question is: If I take this combo before the strip club, will the strippers be in 4D?
LMAO!

Kingdong, if this happens to you please report back so I can get on this :D

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well i appreciate the bump! The most important question is: If I take this combo before the strip club, will the strippers be in 4D?
lmfao!

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Mixed drink with Pina Colada Focus XT ftw!

Seriously though, focus xt can offer neuroprotection during a drinking episode, mostly due to the ALCAR content.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haven't tried it, not a drinker...but your avatar description sounds like GQnemesis...will see if I can put together a line up later and see if you can identify him, eh?