PICAMILON... who has gone over 300mg daily?

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
1st I would like to say,there is no need for anyone to go over 300mg to see something...you can feel picamilon as low as 50mg..

with that being said,I figured given my bodyweight,exp w nootropics,school and class workload- I would give it a try!

sns picamilon150 x2 caps
sns picamilon 50 x1 cap

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've tried 300 mg. Going to try 450 later today. My wife has made the SNS 150mg a staple for her every morning, she loves the stuff more then I do!

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
150mg was all i ever needed......granted i was taking it with focus xt, hup, and piracetam :p

Flaw

Flaw

Awards
  • Established
I've tried 600mg at once just for experimental reasons only and it was a strange experience. Stress was gone for the most part but everything brightened up. The sun was brighter, colors were more vivid. My motor skills were off though, I felt like I couldn't leave my room when it hit me, kind of drunk feeling. I found myself laughing for no reason. It wasn't entirely pleasant though. It works well for stress at 50-100mg at a time, like I said 600mg was just a experiment. Don't reccommend it.

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
I took 450 this morning and it was and still is an experience,let me tell you...

after an hr or so I felt slightly flushed and long term vision was slightly blurred for a second or two at a time. other then that it was and is all positive... im already a big talker,however I am smiling and talking non stop.. and for whatever reason,I seem to be a lot more funny then usual? not really cracking jokes,just making people laugh all morning and non stop.... other then that it is hard to explain,focus is pretty good but relaxing and stress is just non existant and that is a rarity during my day.

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Man, this sounds like a solid product, and something I would like to try when I feel stresses out which is quite often..SJ

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I've done 450mg in one sitting. I only recommend this if you have nothing to do and want to feel fantastic. Colors became very vivid, and I became so relaxed and positive-thinking. Was bliss

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like phenibut hmm. Kind of want

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I've done 450mg in one sitting. I only recommend this if you have nothing to do and want to feel fantastic. Colors became very vivid, and I became so relaxed and positive-thinking. Was bliss
did you take anything else with it cy? or just the picamilon by itself

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Just the picamilon on a totally empty stomach.

Why on earth are you red?
mod negged me a couple times because i said i didnt like some of the changes to the layout of the forum.....just the usual

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I did 450 mg on Wednesday and didn't get any of that. However, I had a class presentation in my advanced sports nutrition class. I'm ok with public speaking, I just tend to talk faster and feel a few stomach jitters when it's a large crowd, but that's about it. Well, I didn't even notice any of that. I was actually adding things to my presentation and felt very relaxed and comfortable up there. Maybe we should market this to public speakers! I do need to add that I took it about half an hour after eating though.

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like phenibut hmm. Kind of want
eh not really,I took 1500mg of phenibut last night and was out like a light with very vivid dreams and woke up in one heck of a mood.

picamilon has more of an upbeat aspect to it if that makese sense....

took 450 mg of picamilon and I have A LOT to do lol.... so far playing out nicely...

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
eh not really,I took 1500mg of phenibut last night and was out like a light with very vivid dreams and woke up in one heck of a mood.

picamilon has more of an upbeat aspect to it if that makese sense....

took 450 mg of picamilon and I have A LOT to do lol.... so far playing out nicely...
yea, phenibut puts me in a very.......chill/calm mood, very similar to smoking and indica strain IMO, never really "put me to sleep" but deff. put me in such a relaxed state it was just as easy as closing my eyes and being out