C4 Extreme, PreSurge Unleashed or Something Else?

lazaross

lazaross

Awards
I'm on second tub of C4 Extreme now and it's super product! The effects of beta-alanine act instantly! Should i but a 3rd tub of C4 extreme or should try something else?

Presurge Unleashed is a good preworkout too! But in new version the removed the geranium.

Some other options : Tested Workout, SuperPump MAX.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If just picking from the ones you have mentioned I would pick pre surge. It was a pretty nice pre workout. But If you want other options as well then I would recommend 1. Litup 2. Ultima 3. Assault or asgt and 4. Focus xt or ragnorok.
Or if you would prefer your pre workout in pill form rpm and drive can't be beat.
Litup is my favorite pre workout hands down though.

lazaross

lazaross

Awards
Litup has a very bad profile. It's also a blend. I dont want company reps here pls..

I want something without creatine.

The image above is from Tested Workout. What do you think? Nice profile and with 3 scoops is super!

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Litup has a very bad profile. It's also a blend. I dont want company reps here pls..

Ok brother I will refrain from offering my opinion. But my advise is always my own honest opinion and nothing more. Has nothing to do with me being a rep. And litup, focus xt and rpm don't have creatine just to clarify. And just out of curiosity why do you think litup has a bad profile?

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You're wanting one w/o creatine, but C4, Presurge & superpump Max all have a form of creatine in them...?

lazaross

lazaross

Awards
Yes they have but in low quantities.

I think that C4 extreme is the best preworkout that exists till today. Right?

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BA that acts instantly. Oh lord. Those tingles sure do produce lean muscle gains!!!!!Anyways. I like PSU, but my current favorite is SAN Fierce. Creatine nitrate is fukin awesome, and stack that with agmatine (which apparently is synergistic with nitrates) and you will have mind blowing workouts.

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
no, BA does not act instantly. you may feel the tingles, but that doesnt mean its "working".........needs to build up in your system, and unless your dosing a couple extra g a day, the dose in that profile you posted aint gonna do much for ya

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
no, BA does not act instantly. you may feel the tingles, but that doesnt mean its "working".........needs to build up in your system, and unless your dosing a couple extra g a day, the dose in that profile you posted aint gonna do much for ya
Exactly. It takes what... a minimum of like 4g daily for 6-8 weeks to saturate?

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Exactly. It takes what... a minimum of like 4g daily for 6-8 weeks to saturate?
i take anywhere from 4-6g yea...as far as how long it takes to saturate....im really not sure, id say around 4 weeks minimum

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Oooooh, it depends on who you ask...I personally didn't care for it...tried it when it first came out...IMO they failed with the addition of yohimbine, which my body doesn't get along with when used near working out...If you like C4, I suggest San's Launch (caps or powder) or Fierce (non 1,3) (which is what I'm using now)...along with White flood, these 3 (off the top of my head) give some serious pump & energy...and if you like the nootropic side of things, FocusXT (with 1 bronkaid) is also good...although a prop mix, which I read above you don't like ;) but, it is well dosed & quality....

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
FocusXT (with 1 bronkaid) is also good...although a prop mix, which I read above you don't like ;) but, it is well dosed & quality....
focus xt has earned its prop blend :p you guys got an awesome formula with it, dont want any copycats!

CDMMA

CDMMA

Awards

The image above is from Tested Workout. What do you think? Nice profile and with 3 scoops is super!
He was simply offering his opinion...

Anyways, that profile is anything but stellar, on Tested.

Besides the options already offered, Vengeance, White Flood, etc. or Pump-bol, Body Octane for stim free. Both RagNOrock and Body Octane come in a stimmed and stim-free version.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ah shiit i forgot about BCS Labs new pre workout. I'm blanking on the name but out of every pre workout i've seen this is the BEST formulation i've come across. SAN Fierce is still up there though.

"Best" is kinda your own opinion though. You can go by effect, which varys from user to user; or you can go by profile, which different users will want different ingredients. Kinda tough to proclaim a "BEST" pre workout... ya know?

itzDodge

itzDodge

Official Genomyx Wizard
Awards
  • Established
Superpump MAX was good to me, I was getting pretty used to plain old 1,3 D and caffeine though, going to give these white flood samples a shot when I can hopefully they impress. Two scoops should be good. :D

louisaboy

Awards
  • Established
Ah shiit i forgot about BCS Labs new pre workout. I'm blanking on the name but out of every pre workout i've seen this is the BEST formulation i've come across. SAN Fierce is still up there though.

"Best" is kinda your own opinion though. You can go by effect, which varys from user to user; or you can go by profile, which different users will want different ingredients. Kinda tough to proclaim a "BEST" pre workout... ya know?

BCS Labs Alpha Pump Extreme

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BCS Labs Alpha Pump Extreme
HUZZAH! Alpha Pump it is. I think it's a fantastic profile, although some may or may not like the inclusion of DAA.

My top 3 i guess (in no order):
SAN Fierce
BCS Alpha Pump
MAN Clout

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
They've given you some good ideas in here. I like C4 as well, it's a great pump product, with mild energy and focus components.

This list is my top 10 favorite pre-workouts, out of around 25 preworkouts I have tried. Each obviously has it's own strength and weakness, except for Vengeance and Fierce they seemed pretty much perfect to me. I consider everything over a 7/10 worth trying. Things I don't consider worth trying are NO Xplode, Jack3d, 1MR, Maniac, and a few others.

1) Vengeance 10/10
2) Fierce 9.75/10
3) Ultima 9.5/10
4) White Flood 9.25/10
5) Superpump MAX 9/10
6) Animal Rage + Pump stack 8.75/10
7) C4 8.5/10
8) Hemavol 8.25/10
9) Magnum Serum 8/10
10) PumpBol 7.75/10

I'd personally prefer none of my pre-workouts to have creatine in them since I supplement with mono on my own, but I just adjust my daily mono intake based on whatever amount of creatine is in whatever pre-workout I am currently using...I also feel like there are several other pre-workouts that came very close to being in my top 10.

BTW I don't consider FocusXT to be a pre-workout, otherwise it would be top 5 definitely. I just use it for work, school, gaming, etc. more than pre-workout purposes.

itzDodge

itzDodge

Official Genomyx Wizard
Awards
  • Established
BTW I don't consider FocusXT to be a pre-workout, otherwise it would be top 5 definitely. I just use it for work, school, gaming, etc. more than pre-workout purposes.
I'm not the only one taking Focus XT before an xbox session? :D

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
I'm not the only one taking Focus XT before an xbox session? :D
Not at all I load up on nootropics pre-game time lol. Choke down some pram, Focus, and ALCAR and kick some other people ass. Even the Koreans man srs.

Gratz on paid shill gig btw, you've been pimping them for free for to long lol.

itzDodge

itzDodge

Official Genomyx Wizard
Awards
  • Established
Not at all I load up on nootropics pre-game time lol. Choke down some pram, Focus, and ALCAR and kick some other people ass. Even the Koreans man srs.

Gratz on paid shill gig btw, you've been pimping them for free for to long lol.
ive used it for madden a few times :p

and hell, took genomyx long enough to make you a rep, grats :D

Hah thanks guys lol, there awesome guys. I'm lucky to have been given this opportunity really as they're about to blow up. :p

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lit-up is amazing and has an amazing profile.
And I also love the new white flood v2.

John33

Awards
Low quantities are not effective. If you take full servings of either product, you get at least 3 grams, which is not low. 3 to 5 grams is optimum.

Yes, only till today. Tomorrow will be a different best pre-workout that will be the best only till tomorrow :D, but I digress. C4 is not bad, but have you tried Fierce by SAN? And how do you define "the best"? It really depends on what you expect to get out of it.

desaille

Awards
White Flood - solid clean energy, no crash and solid pumps. Best part for me is that I feel pumped thru the whole day which is odd. Cant explain it, just feel pumped :)

John33

Awards
Ah shiit i forgot about BCS Labs new pre workout. I'm blanking on the name but out of every pre workout i've seen this is the BEST formulation i've come across.
Phenom? It does look good. Have you tried it?

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Phenom? It does look good. Have you tried it?
Neg, talking about Alpha Pump, and no i have not tried it.

Serving Size: 1 Scoop
Amount Per Serving %DV
Vitamin B9 (Folic Acid) 200mcg 50%
Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxal 5 Phosphate) 10mg 500%
Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin) 500mcg 8333%
Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) 250mg 417%
Magnesium 60mg 15%
Zinc (As Zinc Aspartate) 15mg 100%
Alpha Testosterone/Androgen Receptor Blend *
D-Aspartic Acid 1500mg
L-Carnitine L-Tartrate 1000mg
Mucuna Pruriens 100mg
(Standardized for L-Dopa content)
Alpha Pump/Stamina Blend *
L-Citrulline Malate 1500mg
Creatine Nitrate 1000mg
Creatine MagnaPower® 750mg
(Magnesium Creatine Chelate)
Alpha Test/N.O. Support Blend 1850mg*
L-Arginine Malate, Betaine Anhydrous (Trimethylglycine),
Grape Seed Extract (95% OPC), L-Norvaline, Huperzine-A
*Daily Value not established

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It can alter your pH balance in 1 dose. It is effective as a pre workout only, but maximal effectiveness is reached over time.

But it does act in 1 dose