bioforge + igf-2?

sizematters10

Was wondering what you guys thought about this stack? Also both lister piperine as an ingredient, if I took both simultaneously, could this be an issue? Anyone know the seriousness of taking in a bunch of it (since its in both products dosed multiple times each throughout the day)?

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
It seems like the two products would stack well together.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
They should go together really well- Bioforge v.3 has a good co-factor profile with D-3 and Zinc, and this should compliment IGF-2 nicely

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They should go together really well- Bioforge v.3 has a good co-factor profile with D-3 and Zinc, and this should compliment IGF-2 nicely
Agreed!!! specialty with the (Shilajit Fulvic acid complex) i think is 60% fulvic acid (dibenzo-α-pyrones and dibenzo-α-pyrone chromoproteins)
with IGF-2 (Chlorophytum Borivilanium (50% extract) + Mucuna Pruiens (75%L-Dopa) :firedevil:

sweet combo

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
exactly. good luck on the stack. keep us updated on how you like both products

itzDodge

itzDodge

Official Genomyx Wizard
Awards
  • Established
As for your question on piperine, you would be fine.

gmc4180

Awards
  • Established
I'm currently stacking DRIVE (6/Day) with Bioforge v3 (4/Day) and loving it!

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm currently stacking DRIVE (6/Day) with Bioforge v3 (4/Day) and loving it!
Damn- that would be a really good stack- I really love Drive- it is a hard product to market, because it does so many things well......

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Damn- that would be a really good stack- I really love Drive- it is a hard product to market, because it does so many things well......
I second that. Drive is one of my favorite all around supplements hands down.

mountain1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
AGREED Drive is a fantastic product!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
That will be a great stack. I have done Vidatest + drive before and loved it for endurance and health.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would recommend running the IGF-2 at least 2 months, you really start to see the effects in weeks 3-4 so it is beneficial to run it 8 weeks.