bioforge + igf-2?
- 09-20-2011, 03:57 AM
bioforge + igf-2?
Was wondering what you guys thought about this stack? Also both lister piperine as an ingredient, if I took both simultaneously, could this be an issue? Anyone know the seriousness of taking in a bunch of it (since its in both products dosed multiple times each throughout the day)?
- 09-20-2011, 05:23 AM
- 09-20-2011, 10:43 AM
They should go together really well-v.3 has a good co-factor profile with D-3 and Zinc, and this should compliment nicelyDirk Tanis, BA, MSci
Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals
09-20-2011, 12:59 PM
09-20-2011, 05:32 PM
Iron Forged Nutrition Rep
use code "R1balla" to receive a discount
09-20-2011, 08:26 PM
09-20-2011, 08:45 PM
09-22-2011, 12:58 AM
09-22-2011, 10:30 AM
09-22-2011, 12:28 PM
09-22-2011, 12:58 PM
I second that. Drive is one of my favorite all around supplements hands down.Originally Posted by rms80
Athletic Xtreme Team REPhttp://www.AthleticX.net/
AXHOLE BY NATURE
06-21-2012, 06:10 PM
06-21-2012, 10:18 PM
That will be a great stack. I have done Vidatest + drive before and loved it for endurance and health.
06-21-2012, 10:45 PM
I would recommend running the IGF-2 at least 2 months, you really start to see the effects in weeks 3-4 so it is beneficial to run it 8 weeks.
When an omega male is born it's game over
Similar Forum Threads
- By Austin118 in forum SupplementsReplies: 16Last Post: 07-20-2011, 03:14 PM
- By bigwhiteguy29 in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 04-06-2011, 04:31 AM
- By rob211080 in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 07-14-2010, 05:01 PM
- By antknee in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 04-12-2010, 10:02 AM
- By BoyFromAus in forum SupplementsReplies: 12Last Post: 03-11-2010, 06:22 PM