Cytosport EvoPro

size

Awards
  • Established
Evopro is a new powder that I tried and was pleased. Evopro has a nice break down and tastes good in the apple flavor. Only complaint is that it does bunch together some durnig the mixing.

Supplement Facts
Serving Size 1 level scoop (32g)
Servings Per Container 32
Amount Per % Daily*
Serving Value
Calories 145
Calories from Fat 25
Total Fat <3 g 4%
Saturated Fat 0 g 0%
Cholesterol <10 mg 2%
Total Carbohydrate 3 g 1%
Dietary Fiber 0 g 0%
Sugars 1 g
Protein 26 g 52%

INGREDIENTS
Micellar Alpha and Beta Caseins and Caseinates, Whey Protein Isolate (rich in Alpha-Lactalbumin, Beta Lactoglobulin,
Glycomacropeptides, Lactoferrin, Lactoperoxidase), Milk Protein Isolate, Glutamine Peptides, L-Glutamine, Purified Bovine Colostrum Extract, LTaurine, LEANLIPIDSTM Trans Fat Free Lipid complex (Canola Oil, Sunflower Oil, Enzyme Engineered Polyunsaturated Long-Chain Vegetable Oils, MCTs), Natural and Artificial Flavors, Maltodextrin, Cellulose
Gum, Xanthan Gum, Carrageenan, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
I have the apple and melon here and one's considerabely better tasting than the other. Melon is something i can have a scoop of everyday without getting tired of it however (maybe i got a bad batch) the apple taste like feet. Since the first serving of it, i havent drank it alone. Its a good protein profile as you can see in the ingredients size posted. You can find it very cheap (17.99)
Sage

GhostfaceKillah

GhostfaceKillah

Awards
I'll definitely look into it as an alternative to Isomatrix Reloaded. I've been hearing very good things about several of the flavors.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Is it a "wholesaler" website? ;)

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Does it have the same consistency as the muscle milk? Those damn shakes where thick and awesome, just to much calories, for a cut diet.