- 09-19-2011, 04:02 PM
- 09-19-2011, 04:18 PM
I know that 100-200mg is helpful in relaxing you pre-bed. Not sure about t levels or anything else though.
- 09-19-2011, 04:52 PM
It puts me in a good mood. I like the stuff.Athletic Xtreme Team REPhttp://www.AthleticX.net/
AXHOLE BY NATURE
09-19-2011, 09:31 PM
09-20-2011, 04:55 AM
09-20-2011, 12:10 PM
Really tnubs. Have you tried SAMe? It helps me with mood as well.Originally Posted by tnubs
Athletic Xtreme Team REPhttp://www.AthleticX.net/
AXHOLE BY NATURE
09-20-2011, 01:53 PM
for a daily mood lift,I like picamilon better... I do however lovein the evening to come down from stims/other nootropics..I have taken theanine with caff and other stims due to studys showing increased cog function,however picamilon is much better to me during day/afternoon,etc when I still need to be awake.
it is good for mood and blood pressure as well.
09-20-2011, 03:18 PM
09-20-2011, 04:05 PM
09-20-2011, 04:18 PM
CELTIC LABS REP
09-20-2011, 04:44 PM
I have not found theanine to take much a edge off stimulants, more so increase focus with the combination of them.
Testosterone, don't know of any data on that.
Mood- well it can be calming or stimulating at high dosages. Not jittery just can't fall asleep awake.
ôLord, whom shall we go away to? You have sayings of everlasting life"- John 6:68
WHAT has science offered?
09-23-2011, 08:13 PM
09-23-2011, 08:17 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By fatburner2007 in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 08-03-2011, 12:58 PM
- By fatburner2007 in forum SupplementsReplies: 13Last Post: 08-02-2011, 07:39 PM
- By fatburner2007 in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-10-2010, 04:51 PM
- By fatburner2007 in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 01-07-2010, 06:47 AM
- By supersoldier in forum SupplementsReplies: 30Last Post: 05-18-2008, 07:48 AM