Anabeta Stacked and Loaded

John33

Awards
Hello,

I started my Anabeta run yesterday, 4 caps a day with food. I have not experienced a hunger increase thus far, but it has only been a day.

Today is a workout day. It says on the bottle to take 1 capsule 1 hour pre-workout. I eat a big breakfast around 9 a.m. and workout around 1:30 p.m.. If I take it 1 hour pre-workout, it will be on an "empty" stomach. Is it okay to take Anebata on an empty stomach?

Also, is it okay to stack Anabeta with other supplements that I take pre-workout, such as Ultima, RPM and ALCAR? And one more question. I usually take 1 capsule of Need2Slin with meals. Can I continued taking Need2Slin with meals or should I stop taking it while I am on Anabeta?

Side Note: Up until yesterday I was on the DAA+ERASE+RPM+DRIVE stack for a total of 6 weeks. I stopped taking DAA+ERASE+DRIVE and started Anabeta without taking a break. I am on "lean" bulk, if you will, but I would like to know if it is safe to start taking Anabeta without taking a break from the DAA+ERASE?

Thanks.

itzDodge

itzDodge

Official Genomyx Wizard
Awards
  • Established
IMO DAA + ERASE should have a pretty prominent impact on your hormones. Maybe give it a 2 week break and let everything reach baseline then start AnaBeta. I don't know the hormonal impact of AnaBeta but it's always a good idea to have a break between supplements such as that.

As far as the meal goes you should try and get in some carbs 1.5-2 hours before you lift anyways, I found a solid pre-meal can really change a workout. Take your AB and Need2slin before that meal and your good to go I would think. As far as the Ultima+RPM+ALCAR you should be fine there as well.

John33

Awards
Maybe give it a 2 week break and let everything reach baseline then start AnaBeta. I don't know the hormonal impact of AnaBeta but it's always a good idea to have a break between supplements such as that.
That is what I thought, but I wanted to try Anabeta so bad, and I remember being told that I do not need to take a break. I just want to double check and hear something official from the PES guys.

By the way, my second day on Anabeta. No increase in hunger, urination or thirst thus far. I do feel something from it. It is mild but there; it is hard to describe it, but it kind of feels like a mild pump.

Also, I have already asked this question in the AppNut forum, but I do not know if they will see it. So here it goes again. Can I take HGH-Up while I am on Anabeta?

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wouldn't recommend taking N2Slin with Anabeta simply because of Anabeta's already pre-existing nutrient partitioning effects (it's not a nutrient partitioner per say, but it does that indirectly), so I think you'd be sort of wasting the N2Slin. From the little I've heard it seems like the synergism is minimal. But it won't hurt, so it's up to you.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wouldn't recommend taking N2Slin with Anabeta simply because of Anabeta's already pre-existing nutrient partitioning effects (it's not a nutrient partitioner per say, but it does that indirectly), so I think you'd be sort of wasting the N2Slin. From the little I've heard it seems like the synergism is minimal. But it won't hurt, so it's up to you.
Stole the words right out of my mouth

You can take HGH-up with it John

John33

Awards
You can take HGH-up with it John
Great. Thanks. What about not taking a break from DAA+Erase? Do you bless it, Natty?

Update: Today is non-workout day, which means I usually consume only two meals, but they are huge. So I took two Anabetas with breakfast and plan on taking two later on in the day with dinner. Just like yesterday, thus far, I have not experienced an increase in hunger, urination or thirst. My body temperature is also normal. That having been said, and maybe this is just a coincidence, but yesterday and this morning I felt a little more energized after a meal, which is strange, because eating a lot usually has an opposite effect. In addition, yesterday, the bench pressing set went easier than usual (I took one capsule pre-workout on an empty stomach). I know, it has only been a few days, but still, Anabeta seems to be doing something and I like it.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you should have taken a break before starting Anabeta for best results

John33

Awards
You'll be fine for another 4 weeks if thats what you are going for
I would like to run it for two week at 4 a day, and then go for 6 a day on workout days and 4 a day on non-workout days, for the total of 4 weeks. If I get out of it what I want - and I think I will - I would want to run it for 4 more weeks, but I would like to know how to do it right so that I get the most out of it. If I need to take a break after 4 weeks, please let me know.

Also, I am currently attempting a lean bulk, so the question is: Do I need to plug in Erase at some point during the Anabeta run? If the answer is, when? Thanks.

John33

Awards
Mini Update: Everything is still pretty much the same, no increase in pump, hunger, body temperature or anything else that would jump out at me. I am at 4 a day.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Take 2 AnaBeta pre workout and 2 post workout if you want to feel the pumps the most.

Keep in mind if youre mixing with stims its going to be hard to get a huge pump. Stims are vasoconstrictors. AnaBeta isnt an NO product...the pumps are from its anabolic nature

itzDodge

itzDodge

Official Genomyx Wizard
Awards
  • Established
Take 2 AnaBeta pre workout and 2 post workout if you want to feel the pumps the most.

Keep in mind if youre mixing with stims its going to be hard to get a huge pump. Stims are vasoconstrictors. AnaBeta isnt an NO product...the pumps are from its anabolic nature
Stimulants like 1,3 D and caffeine can induce a pump pre workout as they become vasodilators. However they are normally vasoconstrictors under some circumstances.

Just so noone thinks I'm talking broscience.

Totally agreed. All xanthines are vasodilators with theophylline the strongest and theobromine the weakest.
Although adenosine antagonism can lead to vasoconctriction due to A2a adenosine antagonism(the reason it is so useful for nitrate induced hedache ), caffeine promotes nitric oxide synthesis in endothelium by release of Ca2+ from ER through a ryanodine-sensitive Ca2+ channel, and the suppression of cGMP degradation also contributes to the relaxation. In another mechanism, caffeine acts as a 3',5'-cyclic-nucleotide phosphodiesterase inhibitor.
The total effect on the body is definetely vasodilatory as described by every pharmacology book I have ever read
Basic and clinical pharmacolody, 10 ed. Homer A. Boushey, MD
B. CARDIOVASCULAR EFFECTS
The methylxanthines have positive chronotropic and inotropic effects. At low concentrations, these effects appear to result from inhibition of presynaptic adenosine receptors in sympathetic nerves increasing catecholamine release at nerve endings. The higher concentrations (> 10 umol/L, 2 mg/L) associated with inhibition of phosphodiesterase and increases in cAMP may result in increased influx of calcium. At much higher concentrations (> 100 umol/L), sequestration of calcium by the sarcoplasmic reticulum is impaired.

The clinical expression of these effects on cardiovascular function varies among individuals. Ordinary consumption of coffee and other methylxanthine-containing beverages usually produces slight tachycardia, an increase in cardiac output, and an increase in peripheral resistance, raising blood pressure slightly. In sensitive individuals, consumption of a few cups of coffee may result in arrhythmias. In large doses, these agents also relax vascular smooth muscle except in cerebral blood vessels, where they cause contraction.

Methylxanthines decrease blood viscosity and may improve blood flow under certain conditions. The mechanism of this action is not well defined, but the effect is exploited in the treatment of intermittent claudication with pentoxifylline, a dimethylxanthine agent. However, no evidence suggests that this therapy is superior to other approaches

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know.

Try taking a heaping dose of both with a nitrate and compare to a heaping dose of a nitrate without the two

itzDodge

itzDodge

Official Genomyx Wizard
Awards
  • Established
I know.

Try taking a heaping dose of both with a nitrate and compare to a heaping dose of a nitrate without the two
A heaping dose of nitrates would induce a stupid pump and a likely headache :p

Caffeine and 1,3 D should not reduce a pump for any reason known to me and I've experimented with dosages of both up to 200mg caff+80mg 1,3 D and the higher the dose(the harder the crash) the larger the pump. Of course I may have placebod myself so don't just take my word for it. :D

John33

Awards
I will try that next week.

Got it. I have some Yok3d that I want to try with Anabeta.