Athletix Formula X - Revealed

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
[h=2]I just wanted to bring everyone's attention to Formula X, Athletix Sports' newest product. I promise all of you that we went out of our way to make this as cheap as possible and pack as much as we could into it. As you can see we stuck to our morals of NEVER using a proprietary blend. For the price this is the best recovery matrix on the planet delivering a full 30 servings of the formula below for only $33.99!!!

NOTE: Use a shaker bottle for best results since it contains instantized BCAA's.

Athletix Introduces Formula-X: Beyond DAA[/h]
  • Increased testosterone
  • Increased libido
  • Increased IGF-1 levels
  • Increased recovery
  • Increased aggression
  • Increased mTOR = Protein Synthesis
  • Great Pink Lemonade Taste!
With the popularity of DAA products on a sharp rise, Athletix decided to formulate a product to make DAA even more effective with a strong focus on athletes and athletic training: Formula X

Formula X is beyond “another DAA product”.

This amino acid, d-aspartic acid, has been proven to naturally increase levels of testosterone by over 40%! This ingredient is currently the most popular testosterone boosting ingredient in the supplement industry. This is no surprise with the research that supports it.
That is where Athletix has really stepped up to the plate. We took DAA and added it to a very attractive formula to give users better results in the gym, while having a great taste and being very affordable!

DAA causes your body to naturally produce even more testosterone without causing any suppression. It does NOT require a PCT, and in fact, is commonly used in a PCT to enhance recovery.

Athletix has taken Formula X another step higher with the addition of L-Carnitine-L-Tartrate and an 8:1:1 blend of BCAA. We offer a full 2 gram dose of LCLT supported by research on its remarkable recovery benefits in humans.

LCLT is di-peptide molecule that again is naturally occurring, safe, and non suppressive. Regular carnitines have been used for years for numerous benefits including muscle building, increased recovery, and increased fat loss. But the research on common carnitines is nor worthwhile for a product like Formula X. LCLT is unique to other carnitines because it is the only carnitine that has shown to increase recovery in humans not just in vitro or in rats.

Another key anabolic property of LCLT is its effects on IGF-1. The commonly used drug HGH works by increasing IGF-1 levels in the body. IGF-1 causes numerous positive benefits, with the most important in our case being increased muscle mass. LCLT has been proven to increase the bodies IGF-1 levels at just 2g per day, but we give it to you at double this dose.

So far you have two ingredients that in reality would make a complete product by themselves. Increased testosterone and increased recovery, can it get better? Formula X delivers the newest most powerful ratio of BCAAs – the 8:1:1. Years ago everything was 2:1:1 because the research backed it. The past 2 years the 4:1:1 became popular. Enter the new age – 8:1:1.

So why does the ratio keep going up and why don’t you just take pure leucine if that’s what is being targeted?

As research has progressed it has been seen that leucine is the key BCAA. Its ability to directly stimulant mTOR leading to protein synthesis in muscle tissue makes it a staple in every bodybuilder’s cabinet. But there is a catch.

Research has shown that valine and isoleucine are needed to be at least at saturation levels in the body in order for leucine to yield its powerful effects. If you are short on these aminos you will not be at optimal performance levels. The 8:1:1 ratio gives you the ability to reach saturation of valine and isoleucine without taking more than you need. The rest of the room in your blend is all leucine.

N-acetyl-tyrosine was added to our mix strictly for athletes. Users of NAT commonly notice an increase in aggression for a few hours after one dose. This makes sense as Tyrosine converts readily to dopamine and norepinephrine. NAT is an extremely soluble form of tyrosine that can be taken at a much lower dose than regular tyrosine for equal effectiveness. It provides a natural, crash free, clean form of energy that will hit your very quick and last for a few hours.

So lets recap here…Formula X is the ULTIMATE athletic mix. Safe, non-suppressive, legal ingredients that were specifically mixed using perfect doses to give you the “Athletix Edge.”

Enjoy all the benefits of increased testosterone, sending your body into a natural muscle building fat losing athletic machine. Trust us when we say your opponents are praying you don’t find out about Formula X!

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
Whats the best way to run Formula-X is your on a budget? Just on work out days?

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Definitely, it would last you quite a while on workout days only (depending on what routine you have of course) but I would put it in a shaker cup (best mixed this way with the instantized BCAA's) and bring it to the gym and sip on it throughout your workout, that is what I have been doing and it works great!

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What about the possible estro and prolactin problems from the daa?

DYEGYE

DYEGYE

Awards
  • Established
Looks like a great product! As always, love that you guys don't mess around with proprietary blends! Not a bad price either! How many servings per jug?

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would you suggest cycling off this supp? Like taking it one month on then off for a month?

owenz

owenz

Awards
It certainly appears upon opening the container that there are more than 30 servings. Its loaded to the top. Just MORE bang for not alot of bucks

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I like adamantium better just for the name alone ;) lol. What can I say I'm a comic nerd.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Maybe if you changed it to weapon X I would reconsider though. :D

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh really??? Would daa serv any purpose on hrt?
I would think it would serv just as much purpose whether you were on hrt or not, both should get the same good effects, I've seen a lot of guys use DAA on this forum that are also on HRT and they seem to love the effects just as much.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Oh really??? Would daa serv any purpose on hrt?
for me it increases ball size-definately a good thing on trt. also increases sperm production, also a good thing....but the best part is i get very anabolic when using daa, my lidido actually takes a hit but i gain weight and strength like someone not on trt would on a pro-hormone...everyones results won't be the same but this is how i react!!!

except for the slight hit in libido, i love the stuff.

i have used aps brand/taurus brand and am now currently using formula-x by athletix.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks thebigT, ill check out formula x

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Isn't bcaa complex 5g instead of 10g

Or the label is misprinted on np ?

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Isn't bcaa complex 5g instead of 10g

Or the label is misprinted on np ?
Nope it's 5g's of an 8:1:1 ratio

8:1:1 Instantized BCAA's
L-Leucine 4000mg **
L-Isoleucine 500mg **
L-Valine 500mg

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok just got my Formula-X in, Mixes very easy, but OMG tastes even better then Adamantium, Adamantium had a slight tart taste, Formula-X has no tart taste, this is hands down my favorite tasting product, I can't believe how good this is!!!!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
got it .. luv the formula, any samples for the taste ?
We have no samples right now, but we are looking into since there has been a big request for them. Not sure if you tasted Adamantium, it taste much like that but now no tart and more like real Lemonade rather then pink lemonade.

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We have no samples right now, but we are looking into since there has been a big request for them. Not sure if you tasted Adamantium, it taste much like that but now no tart and more like real Lemonade rather then pink lemonade.
Yeah that is the perfect explanation, it has less of the salty bite to it and does taste more like regular lemonade but the taste is great when put in a shaker cup!!!

Combine w Erase
You = my hero ;)

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah that is the perfect explanation, it has less of the salty bite to it and does taste more like regular lemonade but the taste is great when put in a shaker cup!!!
Shaker cup and some ice for a yummy morning Lemonade ****tail :D

owenz

owenz

Awards
Blender, ice cubes, formulaX= lemonade shakeup slushie

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Formula X is someplace online for pre sale @ 25.99 guys @_@

owenz

owenz

Awards
Formula X is someplace online for pre sale @ 25.99 guys @_@
That's a crucial deal! Presale though? Shouldn't be long before that's an in stock deal. Just about everyone should have it by now

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So from the feedback thus far everyone loves the new taste of Formula-X, anyone else love the new taste???

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So from the feedback thus far everyone loves the new taste of Formula-X, anyone else love the new taste???
I really pushed them to use less flavoring and tweak it a bit to prevent the stomach upset and they really did well with it, I was impressed, zero stomach upset from me on this one.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
^ A Fantastic job they did!

AtomicFox

AtomicFox

Awards
  • Established
This looks like a really good formula. I will buy this as soon as it gets to UK!

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This looks like a really good formula. I will buy this as soon as it gets to UK!
It was sent to Predator like 2 weeks ago so it should be there any day not honestly, I just e-mailed them to find out when exactly it will though.

AtomicFox

AtomicFox

Awards
  • Established
It was sent to Predator like 2 weeks ago so it should be there any day not honestly, I just e-mailed them to find out when exactly it will though.
Great thanks! :D

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Formula x is wicked stuff. My fav it mixes easily and stacked with just about anything. I def see a difference in recovery when on it.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Formula x is wicked stuff. My fav it mixes easily and stacked with just about anything. I def see a difference in recovery when on it.
Def the ultimate recovery formula, I love this stuff.

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
I'm using Formula-X in my PCT right now... Love this stuff. Thanks again Athletix for hooking me up with a free bottle!! It's hard to just use one scoop, I love the taste of this stuff. I've had stomach issues with other DAA products such as TCF-1 but no issues here.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm using Formula-X in my PCT right now... Love this stuff. Thanks again Athletix for hooking me up with a free bottle!! It's hard to just use one scoop, I love the taste of this stuff. I've had stomach issues with other DAA products such as TCF-1 but no issues here.
Thanks for the feedback Jorsn! It's great to hear your loving Formula-X, I hear ya I'm nuts about this stuff too.

If there is anyone else that is using Formula-X I'd love to hear more feedback:) I'm putting together a fun promo soon, we will be giving away some Formula-X :D

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For anyone who wants to have a chance to win a free tub of Formula-X be sure to check out our promo starting later tonight! It's called Plank-X :)

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For anyone who wants to have a chance to win a free tub of Formula-X be sure to check out our promo starting later tonight! It's called Plank-X :)
Oh hellls JD gota thread going with his wife's nick name! lol JD for real though you bring the best promos ever!!