Stack Evisicerate Smolder and Thiomucase

nasir707070

Awards
I am 3wks out from a competition and I have some Eviscerate Smolder and Thiomucase. I just started double cardio sessions. I am also taking Genoymx Heat, DCP and MAN Vaporize.I am thinking of these two options:1. Eviscerate Smolder before AM cardio which is done after weight training an again with PM cardio then Thiomucase wrapped in plastic before bed.2. Eviscerate Smolder before AM cardio right after weight training and Thiomucase, plastic/neoprene before PM cardioAny suggestions?

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
either option 1 or 2 are viable... it's really your preference, though i read that the best application is wrapped/before bed (i can't imagine that sleeping in saran wrap can be that comfortable).

i was under the impression, though, that the thiomucase should be used much closer to competition time as the effects are fleeting/not permanent.

nasir707070

Awards
Yes, I was thinking of starting the thiomucase 1 wk out but alot of the stuff I have been seeing is recommendingn 2wks out. That seems kind of long for something that is to remove the last bit of subcutaneous water. I would think 3-5 days would be optimal. Those who have used prep H have done it usually 1-2days out.

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yes, I was thinking of starting the thiomucase 1 wk out but alot of the stuff I have been seeing is recommendingn 2wks out. That seems kind of long for something that is to remove the last bit of subcutaneous water. I would think 3-5 days would be optimal. Those who have used prep H have done it usually 1-2days out.
that's also what i'm seeing as well... it acts extremely fast.

nevertheless, you've researched your options well, so i wish you the best on your comp.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Much better stuff than thiomucase IMO unless you have the true legit kind which is damn near impossible to find. I dont even think its made anymore.

Look into a topical diuretic called eviscerate X.. far superior to any diuretic imo. Plastic wrap, neopreme belt over top.