Novedex XT vs Reduce XT

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    dude, chill out. I apologize for my cousin posting this. but actually, i do not like Novadex at all. anyway, even if I had written that post, DAA is great and have you tried Free Test? if you dont like it or didnt see anything from it then bash it all you want but happen to really like it...and other than bulk DAA, its one of the few test boosters I will take and logs show its legit. and I know Free Test can not product the same effects as Reduce XT....what is the user wanting in means of results? if he wants pure cort control, then yes, reduce XT is the go to product
    I'm plenty chill brother. Just because I said Reduce XT can do things Free Test cannot does not mean I was bashing Free Test. Don't try reversing this whole thing lol. Reduce XT is a dedicated cortisol control agent; Free Test is not...as you said.

    Anyway, sorry to hear your cousin got on your account. My brother did the same thing to me...thankfully I wasn't a rep at the time lol.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    I'm plenty chill brother. Just because I said Reduce XT can do things Free Test cannot does not mean I was bashing Free Test. Don't try reversing this whole thing lol. Reduce XT is a dedicated cortisol control agent; Free Test is not...as you said.

    Anyway, sorry to hear your cousin got on your account. My brother did the same thing to me...thankfully I wasn't a rep at the time lol.
    Its too bad your cousin didnt try to post pictures of hott girls.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by BigKoolWhip View Post
    stop being a dick man. my lord. some people on here can be so picky and rude to others. i would think, since you are a SNS rep, that you would at least give him a chance to reply to you before you call out him and AppNut. youre making SNS look very good........

    As far as Free Test, it really is a solid product, but you have to take two bottles to see nice results which can be expensive. Ive taken Erase before as well, and I just see better strength gains from Free Test.
    Rereading my comment, I do not feel anything I said was mean at all. I simply stated the facts, and that I had come to the conclusion that he meant what he said. I then said that I would post a comparison between Reduce XT and Free Test to show OP how they are nothing alike.

    I never called App Nut out. The closest thing to putting him down was calling his comments "classless." The comments were, in fact, classless; they just weren't his comments.

    I can assure you that if I post something rude, I will apologize. I just reread both comments twice and still see nothing rude about them.

    In fact, the only rude post I've seen in this thread is you calling me a "dick." But anyway, carry on.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc

    Its too bad your cousin didnt try to post pictures of hott girls.
    This ^
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE

  5. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    I thought so too, but upon further inspection, it is clear he meant it. Neither product is crap, but he goes on to recommend his own. Perhaps I should give a little breakdown of both Reduce XT vs Free Test before he makes a proclamation like that again.


    So you have clinical peer reviewed evidence that shows the effects of 7-beta and 7-alpha-hydroxy-dehydoepiandrosterone when consumed orally by humans?

    I am not knocking the effectiveness or ability of reduce XT but every member is entitled to their own opinion, especially when it isn't really proven either way, are they not?

    Again I am not knocking reduce xt and it isn't my intention to cast doubt on the product. DHEA and its metabolites inhibit the enzyme that converts cortisone to cortisol so its certainly possible that the metabolites in reduce XT will do the same, but it isn't proven and R1balla is entitled to the opinion that it won't.

    The OP asked about taking reduce and nolvadex which would lead us to believe that he is interested in both lowering his cortisol levels as well as his estrogen. Free Test contains Androst-3,5-Diene-7,17-Dione which is theorized to be able to accomplish both of his goals. Free Test has the potential to be a more complete product considering the goals of the OP but for someone only interested in lowering their cortisol levels reduce xt would definitely be the more economical option.

    Now that all said, has anyone bothered to ask WHY the OP wants to use these two products? Lowering estrogen isnt always beneficial as well as lowering cortisol. I would say a persons T:E ratio is more important and cortisol has a strong protective effect against the negative effects of training. People are always quick to demonize estrogen and/or cortisol and they really aren't the bad guys they are marketed to be.

    Furthermore with the statements made by the OP such as not knowing his weight would lead me to believe the OP is simply looking for a "magic" pill to get him "cut" and none of the products suggested are going to accomplish this for him if he doesn't have his training and nutrition In check (which someone not knowing their weight prolly doesn't)

    I am not trying nor will I participate in a bashing battle between company reps as to which product is better and I am not making any statement that one is better than the other. I haven't had the chance to try reduce xt but am looking forward to giving it a try one day.


    **These statements are MY opinion and does not reflect the opinion of AppNut **



    *Edit* I posted my response without seeing this all got squashed and R1Balla cousin s the one who posted. Glad to see everyone is getting along now
    PESCIENCE.COM

    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
    •   
       


  6. Yikes...Let's all just kick back and enjoy a fresh shaker cup full of COOL DOWN? Hmmmmm?

    Person buying: R1's cousin

  7. bahahahahaha that made me laugh schizm. reps. as far as the mention of Free Test, it does control cortisol but not to the level as Reduce XT. if the OP wanted pure cort, Reduce XT it is. If he wants cort with strength increase and LBM, then i suggest Free Test
    Performance Labs Product Specialist


  8. I agree Josh, and while everyone is entitled to their own opinion, calling a product crap is not exactly gracious. Regardless, R1 didnt write the comment, but just generally, I hope you can see where I was coming from when I saw that a rep from a competing company called Reduce XT crap. There is no beef here though...except between me and R1Balla's cousin
    Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    So you have clinical peer reviewed evidence that shows the effects of 7-beta and 7-alpha-hydroxy-dehydoepiandrosterone when consumed orally by humans? I am not knocking the effectiveness or ability of reduce XT but every member is entitled to their own opinion, especially when it isn't really proven either way, are they not? Again I am not knocking reduce xt and it isn't my intention to cast doubt on the product. DHEA and its metabolites inhibit the enzyme that converts cortisone to cortisol so its certainly possible that the metabolites in reduce XT will do the same, but it isn't proven and R1balla is entitled to the opinion that it won't. The OP asked about taking reduce and nolvadex which would lead us to believe that he is interested in both lowering his cortisol levels as well as his estrogen. Free Test contains Androst-3,5-Diene-7,17-Dione which is theorized to be able to accomplish both of his goals. Free Test has the potential to be a more complete product considering the goals of the OP but for someone only interested in lowering their cortisol levels reduce xt would definitely be the more economical option. Now that all said, has anyone bothered to ask WHY the OP wants to use these two products? Lowering estrogen isnt always beneficial as well as lowering cortisol. I would say a persons T:E ratio is more important and cortisol has a strong protective effect against the negative effects of training. People are always quick to demonize estrogen and/or cortisol and they really aren't the bad guys they are marketed to be. Furthermore with the statements made by the OP such as not knowing his weight would lead me to believe the OP is simply looking for a "magic" pill to get him "cut" and none of the products suggested are going to accomplish this for him if he doesn't have his training and nutrition In check (which someone not knowing their weight prolly doesn't) I am not trying nor will I participate in a bashing battle between company reps as to which product is better and I am not making any statement that one is better than the other. I haven't had the chance to try reduce xt but am looking forward to giving it a try one day. **These statements are MY opinion and does not reflect the opinion of AppNut ***Edit* I posted my response without seeing this all got squashed and R1Balla cousin s the one who posted. Glad to see everyone is getting along now

  9. in for the hott girls....
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  10. Ah, you all suck!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    I agree Josh, and while everyone is entitled to their own opinion, calling a product crap is not exactly gracious.
    ^That is what I was going to post.

    Now that everything is explained and all better.... Group hug?
    I'm Back...

  12. reduceXT stacks well with every tbooster really .. love it esp with pct assist or Daa

  13. schizm is the resident cooler / comedian .... the man!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    schizm is the resident cooler / comedian .... the man!
    What?!? 'I'm funny to you?? I amuse you??? I'm a clown to you?? I make you laugh??'



    ahhh, classic Pesci...

  15. Ha he also stabs with pencils

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Smitty77 View Post
    i experimented with 4 caps/day (2 a.m., 2 p.m.) for a few weeks once and it tossed my sex drive in the sh'tter. so i adjusted accordingly and was fine afterward, though my libido was slow to rebound after the adjustment.

    i still maintain that 2 scoops of clout and 1 cap NOXT is the best natty stack.

    I have been telling people something similar for a while now... everyone talks about cort and cutting and pct,etc//

    it is a great quality muscle builder given the right diet and training.
    SeriousNutritionSolutions:::
    online rep

  17. *pops in 2 reduceXT*

    agree with above statement

  18. Many thanks to all of You,

    I would like to know if I can run RXT for 3 months without cycling ? & is it better taken with food or on an empty stomach ?

  19. Quote Originally Posted by ST09 View Post
    Many thanks to all of You,

    I would like to know if I can run RXT for 3 months without cycling ? & is it better taken with food or on an empty stomach ?
    I wouldn't simply for the sake of your joints. It doesn't matter if it's with food or an empty stomach. Run it 2 months max IMO.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    I wouldn't simply for the sake of your joints. It doesn't matter if it's with food or an empty stomach. Run it 2 months max IMO.
    Thanks a lot , I just started using RXT few days ago at 4 cps per day & I want to increase the dose to 6 cps per day!

    but I am a little bit afraid of possible side effects on the liver & kidney .

    Is RXT hard on the liver or kindney like many steroids ?"!?

  21. Quote Originally Posted by ST09 View Post
    Thanks a lot , I just started using RXT few days ago at 4 cps per day & I want to increase the dose to 6 cps per day!

    but I am a little bit afraid of possible side effects on the liver & kidney .

    Is RXT hard on the liver or kindney like many steroids ?"!?
    I think most people will do fine with 3 caps/day...possibly 4 max...by using RXT, we are controlling cortisol but certainly don't want to squash it...it does serve a purpose...some symptoms of low cort...

    Individuals who have low cortisol levels generally find their symptoms come on slowly over a period of months and they may not associate their symptoms as one common illness. The symptoms include muscle weakness, muscle pain, joint pain, fatigue, loss of appetite, weight loss, cravings for salt, low blood pressure, low blood sugar, darkening skin, changes in mood, depression and irritability. Individuals who have low cortisol can experience a number of symptoms that can vary from person to person. These can include diarrhea, shakiness, inability to handle stress, having angry outbursts, being emotionally hypersensitive, having difficulty overcoming minor illnesses, body aches, sensitive skin, scalp ache, feeling jittery, clumsiness, confusion, lightheadedness, dark circles beneath the eyes, frequent urination, trouble falling asleep or waking up in the middle of the night and flu-like symptoms.

    using more of something isn't always better...be safe...
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. reduce fat
    By Seaman in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-18-2011, 11:33 PM
  2. Reduce XT
    By acwingfoot in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-03-2010, 08:18 PM
  3. Reduce XT
    By fatburner2007 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 09-23-2007, 06:54 PM
  4. Reduce XT
    By DAdams91982 in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-09-2005, 12:41 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-05-2005, 05:16 PM
Log in
Log in