Novedex XT vs Reduce XT
- 09-19-2011, 07:20 PM
- 09-19-2011, 07:33 PM
- 09-20-2011, 05:48 AM
09-20-2011, 10:35 AM
~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22
09-20-2011, 01:06 PM
09-20-2011, 01:47 PM
09-21-2011, 11:01 AM
09-23-2011, 03:18 PM
Many thanks to all of You,
I would like to know if I can run RXT for 3 months without cycling ? & is it better taken with food or on an empty stomach ?
09-23-2011, 04:33 PM
09-27-2011, 02:58 PM
09-27-2011, 04:59 PM
Individuals who have low cortisol levels generally find their symptoms come on slowly over a period of months and they may not associate their symptoms as one common illness. The symptoms include muscle weakness, muscle pain, joint pain, fatigue, loss of appetite, weight loss, cravings for salt, low blood pressure, low blood sugar, darkening skin, changes in mood, depression and irritability. Individuals who have low cortisol can experience a number of symptoms that can vary from person to person. These can include diarrhea, shakiness, inability to handle stress, having angry outbursts, being emotionally hypersensitive, having difficulty overcoming minor illnesses, body aches, sensitive skin, scalp ache, feeling jittery, clumsiness, confusion, lightheadedness, dark circles beneath the eyes, frequent urination, trouble falling asleep or waking up in the middle of the night and flu-like symptoms.
using more of something isn't always better...be safe...
Similar Forum Threads
- By Seaman in forum Weight LossReplies: 9Last Post: 08-18-2011, 11:33 PM
- By acwingfoot in forum Serious Nutrition SolutionsReplies: 2Last Post: 04-03-2010, 08:18 PM
- By fatburner2007 in forum SupplementsReplies: 22Last Post: 09-23-2007, 06:54 PM
- By DAdams91982 in forum Serious Nutrition SolutionsReplies: 1Last Post: 12-09-2005, 12:41 PM
- By Goat in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 07-05-2005, 05:16 PM