Novedex XT vs Reduce XT

ST09

ST09

Awards
Hi everybody... I would like to know if the stack in the title is ok ??

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
they're fine to combine, but you should obviously have a total understanding of where you're currently at (training- and diet-wise) and where you'd like to be (establishing a goal).

someone undertaking a run with a supplement that, if not dosed correctly, could have adverse effects on joints and libido, should certainly know their height/weight.

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
both products suck and are crap. here are better options

DAA + Free Test (or Erase)

DAA + IGF 2

you can buy bulk DAA, or u can get a product that has DAA in it. Lit Up, TCF 1...etc
just... wow.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

DAA + IGF 2

you can buy bulk DAA, or u can get a product that has DAA in it. Lit Up, TCF 1...etc
bud did you know what is Reduce XT?

AtomicFox

AtomicFox

Awards
  • Established

DAA + IGF 2

Reduce XT is a great product! Very similar to Lean Xtreme.

ST09

ST09

Awards
they're fine to combine, but you should obviously have a total understanding of where you're currently at (training- and diet-wise) and where you'd like to be (establishing a goal).

someone undertaking a run with a supplement that, if not dosed correctly, could have adverse effects on joints and libido, should certainly know their height/weight.
Reduce XT doesn't hurt the joints too much , Novedex XT at the lower dose of 2 per day may increase the libido.
thank You very much .

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Uh wut?

Reduce XT is one of the BEST products on the market. Fantastic formulation.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established

DAA + IGF 2

lol brb bashing other companies

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Reduce XT doesn't hurt the joints too much , Novedex XT at the lower dose of 2 per day may increase the libido.
thank You very much .
reduce xt wouldn't (unless it obliterated cortisol, which it doesn't), but i was more referring to users' potential for over-dosing NOXT at 3+ caps. at that dosage, it would have a negative impact on libido/joints due to eradication of estradiol.

in all honesty, i'm over 220# and find a single cap to work extremely well when combined with another product.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Low dose Novedex XT works best, been saying it for years.

I don't play with my cortisol levels, so no opinion on RXT.

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
SMITTY,I agree with you 1-3 caps at most will work wonders for anyone.

with that being said I have gone over higher by a couple caps at times,did not experience many issues really.

however I am 100% sure that would not be the case with everyone.

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
SMITTY,I agree with you 1-3 caps at most will work wonders for anyone.

with that being said I have gone over higher by a couple caps at times,did not experience many issues really.

however I am 100% sure that would not be the case with everyone.
i experimented with 4 caps/day (2 a.m., 2 p.m.) for a few weeks once and it tossed my sex drive in the sh'tter. :( so i adjusted accordingly and was fine afterward, though my libido was slow to rebound after the adjustment.

i still maintain that 2 scoops of clout and 1 cap NOXT is the best natty stack.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol @ r1balla saying reduce xt.is.crap. Plenty of people love it and it works great at reducing cortisol...plus it's fairly cheap

AtomicFox

AtomicFox

Awards
  • Established
I am sure he just misread or something. He knows that it is a great product.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards

DAA + IGF 2

Yes, DAA is a great testbooster, but please explain how Reduce XT is crap. You don't go into a thread asking about 2 products, and then say both are crap and recommend your own company's products. That's just classless. FYI Reduce XT is VERY effective as a cortisol control agent and has benefits that none of the products you mentioned can produce.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I am sure he just misread or something. He knows that it is a great product.
I thought so too, but upon further inspection, it is clear he meant it. Neither product is crap, but he goes on to recommend his own. Perhaps I should give a little breakdown of both Reduce XT vs Free Test before he makes a proclamation like that again.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1.I respect AN and their products and the mind behind this company Dirk is a ethical and a great person.
2.@ R1balla I hope this was a “misread” bud.
3.here on AM all companies make great products most people like others and some no.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
R1 is a good guy he was probably just kidding around. Both products are solid. Like max said it comes down to personal preference. For example I love natty and his company pes but I honestly prefer triazole over erase hands down however there are many who would disagree. Just comes down to preference. :D

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
R1 is a good guy he was probably just kidding around. Both products are solid. Like max said it comes down to personal preference. For example I love natty and his company pes but I honestly prefer triazole over erase hands down however there are many who would disagree. Just comes down to preference. :D
Id like to try Triazole

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Id like to try Triazole
I'd definitely recommend it my friend. It's a very well thought out supplement in my opinion. Worked real well for me standalone. I can't wait to run it with activate one of these days when funds dictate.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
sorry guys. my cousin got on my computer while I was studying and I left it open as i post on here during breaks. anyways, Reduct XT is legit. I have used it three times before and its a very solid product

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, DAA is a great testbooster, but please explain how Reduce XT is crap. You don't go into a thread asking about 2 products, and then say both are crap and recommend your own company's products. That's just classless. FYI Reduce XT is VERY effective as a cortisol control agent and has benefits that none of the products you mentioned can produce.
dude, chill out. I apologize for my cousin posting this. but actually, i do not like Novadex at all. anyway, even if I had written that post, DAA is great and have you tried Free Test? if you dont like it or didnt see anything from it then bash it all you want but happen to really like it...and other than bulk DAA, its one of the few test boosters I will take and logs show its legit. and I know Free Test can not product the same effects as Reduce XT....what is the user wanting in means of results? if he wants pure cort control, then yes, reduce XT is the go to product

BigKoolWhip

BigKoolWhip

Awards
I thought so too, but upon further inspection, it is clear he meant it. Neither product is crap, but he goes on to recommend his own. Perhaps I should give a little breakdown of both Reduce XT vs Free Test before he makes a proclamation like that again.
stop being a dick man. my lord. some people on here can be so picky and rude to others. i would think, since you are a SNS rep, that you would at least give him a chance to reply to you before you call out him and AppNut. youre making SNS look very good........

As far as Free Test, it really is a solid product, but you have to take two bottles to see nice results which can be expensive. Ive taken Erase before as well, and I just see better strength gains from Free Test.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
No need to start a war guys :) R1 was actually being sarcastic- that is his sense of humor- definitely a misread

Reduce XT is a pretty decent product for lowering cort levels, and Novadex XT has some pretty good characteristics in terms of efficacy- ATD dries the crap out of my joints, so I have to be pretty careful with it....

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No need to start a war guys :) R1 was actually being sarcastic- that is his sense of humor- definitely a misread

Reduce XT is a pretty decent product for lowering cort levels, and Novadex XT has some pretty good characteristics in terms of efficacy- ATD dries the crap out of my joints, so I have to be pretty careful with it....
Yep no need to have any hissy fits here :D. Both companies are good to go and manage to stay out of drama spotlights so lets try to keep it that way :D

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
dude, chill out. I apologize for my cousin posting this. but actually, i do not like Novadex at all. anyway, even if I had written that post, DAA is great and have you tried Free Test? if you dont like it or didnt see anything from it then bash it all you want but happen to really like it...and other than bulk DAA, its one of the few test boosters I will take and logs show its legit. and I know Free Test can not product the same effects as Reduce XT....what is the user wanting in means of results? if he wants pure cort control, then yes, reduce XT is the go to product
I'm plenty chill brother. Just because I said Reduce XT can do things Free Test cannot does not mean I was bashing Free Test. Don't try reversing this whole thing lol. Reduce XT is a dedicated cortisol control agent; Free Test is not...as you said.

Anyway, sorry to hear your cousin got on your account. My brother did the same thing to me...thankfully I wasn't a rep at the time lol.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm plenty chill brother. Just because I said Reduce XT can do things Free Test cannot does not mean I was bashing Free Test. Don't try reversing this whole thing lol. Reduce XT is a dedicated cortisol control agent; Free Test is not...as you said.

Anyway, sorry to hear your cousin got on your account. My brother did the same thing to me...thankfully I wasn't a rep at the time lol.
Its too bad your cousin didnt try to post pictures of hott girls.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
stop being a dick man. my lord. some people on here can be so picky and rude to others. i would think, since you are a SNS rep, that you would at least give him a chance to reply to you before you call out him and AppNut. youre making SNS look very good........

As far as Free Test, it really is a solid product, but you have to take two bottles to see nice results which can be expensive. Ive taken Erase before as well, and I just see better strength gains from Free Test.
Rereading my comment, I do not feel anything I said was mean at all. I simply stated the facts, and that I had come to the conclusion that he meant what he said. I then said that I would post a comparison between Reduce XT and Free Test to show OP how they are nothing alike.

I never called App Nut out. The closest thing to putting him down was calling his comments "classless." The comments were, in fact, classless; they just weren't his comments.

I can assure you that if I post something rude, I will apologize. I just reread both comments twice and still see nothing rude about them.

In fact, the only rude post I've seen in this thread is you calling me a "dick." But anyway, carry on.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

So you have clinical peer reviewed evidence that shows the effects of 7-beta and 7-alpha-hydroxy-dehydoepiandrosterone when consumed orally by humans?

I am not knocking the effectiveness or ability of reduce XT but every member is entitled to their own opinion, especially when it isn't really proven either way, are they not?

Again I am not knocking reduce xt and it isn't my intention to cast doubt on the product. DHEA and its metabolites inhibit the enzyme that converts cortisone to cortisol so its certainly possible that the metabolites in reduce XT will do the same, but it isn't proven and R1balla is entitled to the opinion that it won't.

The OP asked about taking reduce and nolvadex which would lead us to believe that he is interested in both lowering his cortisol levels as well as his estrogen. Free Test contains Androst-3,5-Diene-7,17-Dione which is theorized to be able to accomplish both of his goals. Free Test has the potential to be a more complete product considering the goals of the OP but for someone only interested in lowering their cortisol levels reduce xt would definitely be the more economical option.

Now that all said, has anyone bothered to ask WHY the OP wants to use these two products? Lowering estrogen isnt always beneficial as well as lowering cortisol. I would say a persons T:E ratio is more important and cortisol has a strong protective effect against the negative effects of training. People are always quick to demonize estrogen and/or cortisol and they really aren't the bad guys they are marketed to be.

Furthermore with the statements made by the OP such as not knowing his weight would lead me to believe the OP is simply looking for a "magic" pill to get him "cut" and none of the products suggested are going to accomplish this for him if he doesn't have his training and nutrition In check (which someone not knowing their weight prolly doesn't)

I am not trying nor will I participate in a bashing battle between company reps as to which product is better and I am not making any statement that one is better than the other. I haven't had the chance to try reduce xt but am looking forward to giving it a try one day.

**These statements are MY opinion and does not reflect the opinion of AppNut ;) **

*Edit* I posted my response without seeing this all got squashed and R1Balla cousin s the one who posted. Glad to see everyone is getting along now :grouphug:

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yikes...Let's all just kick back and enjoy a fresh shaker cup full of COOL DOWN? Hmmmmm? :006:

Person buying: R1's cousin ;)

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
bahahahahaha that made me laugh schizm. reps. as far as the mention of Free Test, it does control cortisol but not to the level as Reduce XT. if the OP wanted pure cort, Reduce XT it is. If he wants cort with strength increase and LBM, then i suggest Free Test

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I agree Josh, and while everyone is entitled to their own opinion, calling a product crap is not exactly gracious. Regardless, R1 didnt write the comment, but just generally, I hope you can see where I was coming from when I saw that a rep from a competing company called Reduce XT crap. There is no beef here though...except between me and R1Balla's cousin :D
So you have clinical peer reviewed evidence that shows the effects of 7-beta and 7-alpha-hydroxy-dehydoepiandrosterone when consumed orally by humans? I am not knocking the effectiveness or ability of reduce XT but every member is entitled to their own opinion, especially when it isn't really proven either way, are they not? Again I am not knocking reduce xt and it isn't my intention to cast doubt on the product. DHEA and its metabolites inhibit the enzyme that converts cortisone to cortisol so its certainly possible that the metabolites in reduce XT will do the same, but it isn't proven and R1balla is entitled to the opinion that it won't. The OP asked about taking reduce and nolvadex which would lead us to believe that he is interested in both lowering his cortisol levels as well as his estrogen. Free Test contains Androst-3,5-Diene-7,17-Dione which is theorized to be able to accomplish both of his goals. Free Test has the potential to be a more complete product considering the goals of the OP but for someone only interested in lowering their cortisol levels reduce xt would definitely be the more economical option. Now that all said, has anyone bothered to ask WHY the OP wants to use these two products? Lowering estrogen isnt always beneficial as well as lowering cortisol. I would say a persons T:E ratio is more important and cortisol has a strong protective effect against the negative effects of training. People are always quick to demonize estrogen and/or cortisol and they really aren't the bad guys they are marketed to be. Furthermore with the statements made by the OP such as not knowing his weight would lead me to believe the OP is simply looking for a "magic" pill to get him "cut" and none of the products suggested are going to accomplish this for him if he doesn't have his training and nutrition In check (which someone not knowing their weight prolly doesn't) I am not trying nor will I participate in a bashing battle between company reps as to which product is better and I am not making any statement that one is better than the other. I haven't had the chance to try reduce xt but am looking forward to giving it a try one day. **These statements are MY opinion and does not reflect the opinion of AppNut ;) ***Edit* I posted my response without seeing this all got squashed and R1Balla cousin s the one who posted. Glad to see everyone is getting along now :grouphug:

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
in for the hott girls....

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I agree Josh, and while everyone is entitled to their own opinion, calling a product crap is not exactly gracious.
^That is what I was going to post.

Now that everything is explained and all better.... Group hug?

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
reduceXT stacks well with every tbooster really .. love it esp with pct assist or Daa

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
i experimented with 4 caps/day (2 a.m., 2 p.m.) for a few weeks once and it tossed my sex drive in the sh'tter. :( so i adjusted accordingly and was fine afterward, though my libido was slow to rebound after the adjustment.

i still maintain that 2 scoops of clout and 1 cap NOXT is the best natty stack.

I have been telling people something similar for a while now... everyone talks about cort and cutting and pct,etc//

it is a great quality muscle builder given the right diet and training.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
*pops in 2 reduceXT*

agree with above statement

ST09

ST09

Awards
Many thanks to all of You,

I would like to know if I can run RXT for 3 months without cycling ? & is it better taken with food or on an empty stomach ?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Many thanks to all of You,

I would like to know if I can run RXT for 3 months without cycling ? & is it better taken with food or on an empty stomach ?
I wouldn't simply for the sake of your joints. It doesn't matter if it's with food or an empty stomach. Run it 2 months max IMO.

ST09

ST09

Awards
I wouldn't simply for the sake of your joints. It doesn't matter if it's with food or an empty stomach. Run it 2 months max IMO.
Thanks a lot , I just started using RXT few days ago at 4 cps per day & I want to increase the dose to 6 cps per day!

but I am a little bit afraid of possible side effects on the liver & kidney .

Is RXT hard on the liver or kindney like many steroids ?"!?