Dermacrine/11-OXO/Hdrol

LatinGuy

Awards
Hi Guys,

Been lurking for a while and thought I would jump in here and share my upcoming cycle with you all. I am currently cutting and need something to help me maintain/gain lean mass and drop fat. My workout consists of T/TH/S Chest and Triceps, Back and Biceps, Legs and Shoulders. Monday, Wednesday, and Friday I do the Insanity Workouts . My diet is high protein getting atleast 1 gram per pound of lean mass, low carb and moderate fat.

Here is the cycle I am going to be doing, using TRS for pct.

8-Weeks
Dermacrine:4 pumps/4 pumps/5 pumps/5 pumps/6 pumps/6 pumps/6 pumps/6 pumps
HDrol: 0/0/50/50/75/75/75/75
11-oxo: 0/0/225/225/300/300/300/375

I've used dermacrine before and loved it, this is my first time running h-drol and 11-oxo though. Thoughts?

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
what's your cycle history? i would guess little to none if you've never run h-drol or 11-oxo, and you're considering the TRS for a 3 product combination.

i'm inclined to suggest using only dermacrine/h-drol, as that dosage of 11-oxo will do little, if anything, aside from having a mild impact on cortisol levels.

LatinGuy

Awards
what's your cycle history? i would guess little to none if you've never run h-drol or 11-oxo, and you're considering the TRS for a 3 product combination.

i'm inclined to suggest using only dermacrine/h-drol, as that dosage of 11-oxo will do little, if anything, aside from having a mild impact on cortisol levels.
Yes very little experience. I ran dermacrine solo over the summer for six weeks with good results.

I can get more 11-oxo and up the dosage to 600, I have read that at the dosage it is more likely to help more with fat loss.

I can't tell if you think the TRS is too much or not enough...my rationale was that none of the products are very suppressive.

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yes very little experience. I ran dermacrine solo over the summer for six weeks with good results.

I can get more 11-oxo and up the dosage to 600, I have read that at the dosage it is more likely to help more with fat loss.

I can't tell if you think the TRS is too much or not enough...my rationale was that none of the products are very suppressive.
h-drol is incorrectly considered a mild PH and is very suppressive... there is blood work to support single-digit T levels after 4 weeks/50mg.

if your sole experience thus far is dermacrine, then consider h-drol by itself before combining. as for PCT, procuring a SERM will cost significantly less and will award a much faster recovery than any OTC option.

just for the record, i don't think the TRS is an appropriate PCT for any cycle.

LatinGuy

Awards
Thanks Smitty, I have only seen posts saying that it is very mild. I think I will go with the hdrol solo then, see how it goes and then at a later date stack it with the derma.

As for the PCT, I am going to get some torem and does it at 90/60/60/30 for four weeks following the cycle in conjunction with the TRS.

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks Smitty, I have only seen posts saying that it is very mild. I think I will go with the hdrol solo then, see how it goes and then at a later date stack it with the derma.

As for the PCT, I am going to get some torem and does it at 90/60/60/30 for four weeks following the cycle in conjunction with the TRS.
it's all anecdotal until you've seen blood work to prove what users might not necessarily feel... but, good decision to go it solo for now. i don't personally dig h-drol too much, but it's a good methyl to cut your teeth on.

even better decision to go with torem; no need to taper, really, and you could dose at 60 for 4 weeks. SERMS are active in your system for a couple of weeks after cessation. and if you're going to use the TRS simultaneously, you can really get away with using SA and endoamp. toco-8, being a full-spectrum E supplement, will take weeks to present with benefits as it's a fat-soluble vitamin... and while SA, in my opinion, acts more as an anti-oxidant (which is helpful to combat circulating toxins following the cycle) than testosterone support, endoamp is an amazing product.

LatinGuy

Awards
I am reading some stuff about someone doing a full AAS cycle for 12 weeks and then using torem for four weeks and bouncing back, his dosage was 120/90/90/60. I think 60 x 4 weeks should be plenty in my case for such a short cycle. Looking forward to this cycle, hopefully I can drop a good 10 - 15 lbs of fat.

SonicSWOLE

SonicSWOLE

Awards
  • Established
Smitty is right here. DON"T taper your PCT. You may consider running PCT for 6 weeks. E3 rebound is highest around the 4 week mark when T levels start to rise. I, personally, always PCT for 8 weeks. For ANYTHING.

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I am reading some stuff about someone doing a full AAS cycle for 12 weeks and then using torem for four weeks and bouncing back, his dosage was 120/90/90/60. I think 60 x 4 weeks should be plenty in my case for such a short cycle. Looking forward to this cycle, hopefully I can drop a good 10 - 15 lbs of fat.
you should have a good time... when i had used it a few years ago, my BP spiked hard when i got up to 75, and some dull throbbing on my right side (liver) presented during my fifth/final week at 100, so just be sure to have ancillaries on hand... you can get away with using nothing for dermacrine or 11-oxo, but these stronger compounds demand some self-attention when it comes to side effects.

plan that diet out, though, and you should at least come close to your goal.

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Do you like Liver Juice?
i'm not a fan of milk thistle because, if i recall correctly, there's some issue with down-regulation of androgen receptors... even if there's not, the controversy often associated with milk thistle is enough for me to steer clear.

my on-cycle supports, no matter the compound, will always consist of either celery seed (200-400mg/day), hawthorne berry (2g/day), or taurine (5-7g/day) for BP support, and NAC (600-1200mg/day) for liver fortification.

LatinGuy

Awards
i'm not a fan of milk thistle because, if i recall correctly, there's some issue with down-regulation of androgen receptors... even if there's not, the controversy often associated with milk thistle is enough for me to steer clear.

my on-cycle supports, no matter the compound, will always consist of either celery seed (200-400mg/day), hawthorne berry (2g/day), or taurine (5-7g/day) for BP support, and NAC (600-1200mg/day) for liver fortification.
One more question I thought of....should I start my PCT, specifically torem immediately after my last day of h-drol or should I wait?

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
One more question I thought of....should I start my PCT, specifically torem immediately after my last day of h-drol or should I wait?
begin the torem on the day following the last h-drol dose; e.g., last h-drol caps on friday, begin torem on saturday.