Dermacrine/11-OXO/Hdrol

  1. New Member
    LatinGuy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    45
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    86.67%

    Dermacrine/11-OXO/Hdrol


    Hi Guys,

    Been lurking for a while and thought I would jump in here and share my upcoming cycle with you all. I am currently cutting and need something to help me maintain/gain lean mass and drop fat. My workout consists of T/TH/S Chest and Triceps, Back and Biceps, Legs and Shoulders. Monday, Wednesday, and Friday I do the Insanity Workouts . My diet is high protein getting atleast 1 gram per pound of lean mass, low carb and moderate fat.

    Here is the cycle I am going to be doing, using TRS for pct.

    8-Weeks
    Dermacrine:4 pumps/4 pumps/5 pumps/5 pumps/6 pumps/6 pumps/6 pumps/6 pumps
    HDrol: 0/0/50/50/75/75/75/75
    11-oxo: 0/0/225/225/300/300/300/375

    I've used dermacrine before and loved it, this is my first time running h-drol and 11-oxo though. Thoughts?

  2. Board Sponsor
    Smitty77's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    765
    Rep Power
    204203
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    69.66%

    what's your cycle history? i would guess little to none if you've never run h-drol or 11-oxo, and you're considering the TRS for a 3 product combination.

    i'm inclined to suggest using only dermacrine/h-drol, as that dosage of 11-oxo will do little, if anything, aside from having a mild impact on cortisol levels.
    HYBRID Performance Nutrition
    Mike ~ R/D
  3. New Member
    LatinGuy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    45
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    86.67%

    Quote Originally Posted by Smitty77 View Post
    what's your cycle history? i would guess little to none if you've never run h-drol or 11-oxo, and you're considering the TRS for a 3 product combination.

    i'm inclined to suggest using only dermacrine/h-drol, as that dosage of 11-oxo will do little, if anything, aside from having a mild impact on cortisol levels.
    Yes very little experience. I ran dermacrine solo over the summer for six weeks with good results.

    I can get more 11-oxo and up the dosage to 600, I have read that at the dosage it is more likely to help more with fat loss.

    I can't tell if you think the TRS is too much or not enough...my rationale was that none of the products are very suppressive.
    •   
       

  4. Board Sponsor
    Smitty77's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    765
    Rep Power
    204203
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    69.66%

    Quote Originally Posted by LatinGuy View Post
    Yes very little experience. I ran dermacrine solo over the summer for six weeks with good results.

    I can get more 11-oxo and up the dosage to 600, I have read that at the dosage it is more likely to help more with fat loss.

    I can't tell if you think the TRS is too much or not enough...my rationale was that none of the products are very suppressive.
    h-drol is incorrectly considered a mild PH and is very suppressive... there is blood work to support single-digit T levels after 4 weeks/50mg.

    if your sole experience thus far is dermacrine, then consider h-drol by itself before combining. as for PCT, procuring a SERM will cost significantly less and will award a much faster recovery than any OTC option.

    just for the record, i don't think the TRS is an appropriate PCT for any cycle.
    HYBRID Performance Nutrition
    Mike ~ R/D
  5. New Member
    LatinGuy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    45
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    86.67%

    Thanks Smitty, I have only seen posts saying that it is very mild. I think I will go with the hdrol solo then, see how it goes and then at a later date stack it with the derma.

    As for the PCT, I am going to get some torem and does it at 90/60/60/30 for four weeks following the cycle in conjunction with the TRS.
  6. Board Sponsor
    Smitty77's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    765
    Rep Power
    204203
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    69.66%

    Quote Originally Posted by LatinGuy View Post
    Thanks Smitty, I have only seen posts saying that it is very mild. I think I will go with the hdrol solo then, see how it goes and then at a later date stack it with the derma.

    As for the PCT, I am going to get some torem and does it at 90/60/60/30 for four weeks following the cycle in conjunction with the TRS.
    it's all anecdotal until you've seen blood work to prove what users might not necessarily feel... but, good decision to go it solo for now. i don't personally dig h-drol too much, but it's a good methyl to cut your teeth on.

    even better decision to go with torem; no need to taper, really, and you could dose at 60 for 4 weeks. SERMS are active in your system for a couple of weeks after cessation. and if you're going to use the TRS simultaneously, you can really get away with using SA and endoamp. toco-8, being a full-spectrum E supplement, will take weeks to present with benefits as it's a fat-soluble vitamin... and while SA, in my opinion, acts more as an anti-oxidant (which is helpful to combat circulating toxins following the cycle) than testosterone support, endoamp is an amazing product.
    HYBRID Performance Nutrition
    Mike ~ R/D
  7. New Member
    LatinGuy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    45
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    86.67%

    I am reading some stuff about someone doing a full AAS cycle for 12 weeks and then using torem for four weeks and bouncing back, his dosage was 120/90/90/60. I think 60 x 4 weeks should be plenty in my case for such a short cycle. Looking forward to this cycle, hopefully I can drop a good 10 - 15 lbs of fat.
  8. New Member
    SonicSWOLE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    297
    Rep Power
    14590
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    34.6%

    Smitty is right here. DON"T taper your PCT. You may consider running PCT for 6 weeks. E3 rebound is highest around the 4 week mark when T levels start to rise. I, personally, always PCT for 8 weeks. For ANYTHING.
  9. Board Sponsor
    Smitty77's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    765
    Rep Power
    204203
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    69.66%

    Quote Originally Posted by LatinGuy View Post
    I am reading some stuff about someone doing a full AAS cycle for 12 weeks and then using torem for four weeks and bouncing back, his dosage was 120/90/90/60. I think 60 x 4 weeks should be plenty in my case for such a short cycle. Looking forward to this cycle, hopefully I can drop a good 10 - 15 lbs of fat.
    you should have a good time... when i had used it a few years ago, my BP spiked hard when i got up to 75, and some dull throbbing on my right side (liver) presented during my fifth/final week at 100, so just be sure to have ancillaries on hand... you can get away with using nothing for dermacrine or 11-oxo, but these stronger compounds demand some self-attention when it comes to side effects.

    plan that diet out, though, and you should at least come close to your goal.
    HYBRID Performance Nutrition
    Mike ~ R/D
  10. New Member
    LatinGuy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    45
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    86.67%

    Do you like Liver Juice?
  11. Board Sponsor
    Smitty77's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    765
    Rep Power
    204203
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    69.66%

    Quote Originally Posted by LatinGuy View Post
    Do you like Liver Juice?
    i'm not a fan of milk thistle because, if i recall correctly, there's some issue with down-regulation of androgen receptors... even if there's not, the controversy often associated with milk thistle is enough for me to steer clear.

    my on-cycle supports, no matter the compound, will always consist of either celery seed (200-400mg/day), hawthorne berry (2g/day), or taurine (5-7g/day) for BP support, and NAC (600-1200mg/day) for liver fortification.
    HYBRID Performance Nutrition
    Mike ~ R/D
  12. New Member
    LatinGuy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    45
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    86.67%

    Quote Originally Posted by Smitty77 View Post
    i'm not a fan of milk thistle because, if i recall correctly, there's some issue with down-regulation of androgen receptors... even if there's not, the controversy often associated with milk thistle is enough for me to steer clear.

    my on-cycle supports, no matter the compound, will always consist of either celery seed (200-400mg/day), hawthorne berry (2g/day), or taurine (5-7g/day) for BP support, and NAC (600-1200mg/day) for liver fortification.
    One more question I thought of....should I start my PCT, specifically torem immediately after my last day of h-drol or should I wait?
  13. Board Sponsor
    Smitty77's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    765
    Rep Power
    204203
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    69.66%

    Quote Originally Posted by LatinGuy View Post
    One more question I thought of....should I start my PCT, specifically torem immediately after my last day of h-drol or should I wait?
    begin the torem on the day following the last h-drol dose; e.g., last h-drol caps on friday, begin torem on saturday.
    HYBRID Performance Nutrition
    Mike ~ R/D
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Havoc/Hdrol/dermacrine
    By scottylook in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-15-2011, 01:13 AM
  2. PLEASE ! critique my pct & NHA of Hdrol furaz dermacrine
    By greekgeorge in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-26-2011, 05:37 PM
  3. Dermacrine/Hdrol Cut stack
    By Grambo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-08-2009, 04:22 PM
  4. Hdrol and Dermacrine
    By dedication24 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-19-2007, 08:41 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in