full serving of Razor 8 with 600mg magnesium citrate safe?

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Razor 8 is crazy on BP. Just look at the profile. Magnesium citrate lowers BP. Since I dont even feel safe working out on Razor 8, and happen to be contipated, I am thinking of mixing it with some magnesium citrate for a nice colon blow on my nontraining day tomorrow. Is this safe? I know a few people died on that alcohol energy drink from from mixing stimulants with depressants so I whant to be careful.

I think I might throw in some Ashwaghanda too to counteract the yohimbine nervousness. How much of that should I take?

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Magnesium will be fine. It's very good for you actually and I take a hefty dose everyday. When people talk about uppers and downers or stimulants and depressants I don't think they are referring to magnesium. So you should be good to go.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Magnesium will be fine. It's very good for you actually and I take a hefty dose everyday. When people talk about uppers and downers or stimulants and depressants I don't think they are referring to magnesium. So you should be good to go.
Ya, I kinda figure its just a healthy mineral, so my body will do with it what it whants.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
I think those people died from alcohol poisoning.. the stims let you drink much more than you normally can