Jay Cutler / Muscletech

ntornado

Awards
Assuming Jay Cutler gets a lifetime supply of Muscletech products do you think he exclusively uses them for his protein/creatine/multi needs etc? Or do you think he uses other brands? I know bodybuilders juice etc etc but they aren't really rich so any supplement deal they sign you would assume they would take advantage of those products to the fullest.

Also if you were offered a Muscletech contract that required you to use no supplements but Muscletech for the rest of your life, would you sign the dotted line? If you were caught using any other supplement then you would no longer be supplied with Muscletech.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
What gives you the impression Jay cutler can't afford to buy protein? LOL.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cutler is freaking RICH. He's been marketing himself very successfully for over a decade now.

ntornado

Awards
Ok fair enough ... hypothetically speaking then ...

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It may be true that some bodybuilders may not have a huge amount of money, cutler is not one of them

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
He gets a ton of free stuff, not only from muscletech. I doubt he pays out of his pocket for protein powder, i truly do.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Honestly id be shocked if he really did use any MT products.

methusaleh

methusaleh

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Jay gets MT products as part of his sponsorship, but rarely uses them.

For those that don't know, he is the reason I am here, the reason I got into fitness and nutrition. I went to school with Jay (though he is older and wiser than I am!) and grew up in the same area as he did, and our parents still live there. In fact his cousin's photo was in their weekly paper last week, which I found amusing.

Stri8ted25

Stri8ted25

Awards
Didn't a report just come out that he has Type 2 Diabetes?

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
Because me and my friends are into football and bodybuilding, we refer the qb as gay jay cutler, gay cutler for short. And the bb'er simply as jay cutler.

Stri8ted25

Stri8ted25

Awards
Because me and my friends are into football and bodybuilding, we refer the qb as gay jay cutler, gay cutler for short. And the bb'er simply as jay cutler.
Got that mixed up, my bad.

bill86

bill86

Awards
  • Established
Honestly id be shocked if he really did use any MT products.
really? i dont see why he wouldnt. i have the mindset that basically, whey is whey, monohydrate is monohydrate, etc.

if theyre shipped to his doorstep every month for free, i dont see why he wouldnt use them.

i think MT gets a bad wrap because of their ridiculous marketing gimmicks, insane claims, and outrageous prices. with the mindset that basic staple supplements dont vary in quality ALL THAT much from company to company (youre not going to gain an extra 3 lbs of muscle in one month by taking 2 scoops of xxxx brand of whey vs. 2 scoops of yyyy brand), nitrotech, celltech, etc are pretty good supplements if you a) arent having to pay those crazy prices for them and b) know youre not going to make the gains they claim youll make (not that you would make them with any other brand either, though)

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
all those sponsored athletes get tones of free product.. I remember watching Ronnie Coleman videos dropping 6 or 8 scoops of BNS protein at a time... I'm sure they only use the bare essentials then save their system for gear! :)

pigpen75

pigpen75

Banned
Awards
  • Established
wait, so you grew up w/ the Quarterback from the Bears? Sweet, does he ever shoot you any tickets or autographed jerseys?