Did you hear the big news about Ursolic Acid?

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Quote Originally Posted by lukeloop View Post
    What kind of person sells a product with an ingredient listing of loquat leaf extract when it is actually from rosemary
    Someone who "had to be the first to market with a fully dosed ursolic acid product"?

Quote Originally Posted by lukeloop View Post
    always finds flaws or counter arguments/claims in others statements yet is unable to hack it when someone points out an error in their own statements. If there is a statement not directed towards their favor they just get a negative reputation.
    Are you talking about me or Patrick? I don't think you've pointed out a flaw in what I said. And I didn't neg you.

2. Quote Originally Posted by lukeloop View Post
    "I had to be the first to market with a fully dosed ursolic acid product..."

in the united states. sorry that i dont keep up on every product in every country.
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by lukeloop View Post
    What kind of person sells a product with an ingredient listing of loquat leaf extract when it is actually from rosemary , always finds flaws or counter arguments/claims in others statements yet is unable to hack it when someone points out an error in their own statements. If there is a statement not directed towards their favor they just get a negative reputation.

excuse me loop but henryv is not me. i never gave you a negative rep nor did i have trouble "hacking" your odd statement.

your'e behviour here is rather odd, and inconsistent with the way you normally have behaved in your communications with me
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

4. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    in the united states. sorry that i dont keep up on every product in every country.
    apology accepted
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Ursolic Acid Anabolic
    By Jim Sadler in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-18-2011, 07:10 AM
  2. D-Aspartic Acid, Arachidonic Acid and Inhibit-E
    By liftsalot in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-26-2011, 08:51 AM
  3. did you hear about this crazy news
    By motive in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-30-2008, 11:11 AM
  4. Good news for Paris, better news for us.
    By ReaperX in forum General Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-03-2007, 04:45 PM
  5. In case you did not hear the news
    By endless in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-10-2007, 08:29 PM