Did you hear the big news about Ursolic Acid? - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Did you hear the big news about Ursolic Acid?

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I liked formadrol personally as a "PCT" to natadrol. I really enjoyed the whole cycle. I can't say it was the UA in forma, I am sure it was a combination of alot of things in it, and probably just the fact that I'm a badass that really made it work... lol

As for this new stuff from PAT, it looks like it could do some great things by really dosing the UA. Can't wait to see some more info and logs on the stuff.

2. Featured Author

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Here is a study showing positive effects from UA regarding atherosclerosis

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21752377

a
    nd then this on DNA

"As for the DNA-damage aspect... well... There is also an in-vitro study called "Protective effects of Ursolic acid and Luteolin against oxidative DNA damage include enhancement of DNA repair in Caco-2 cells" which claims that UA can increase the rate of DNA repair & prevent oxidative DNA damage. Another in-vitro study, "Antigenotoxic effects of quercetin, rutin and ursolic acid on HepG2 cells," claims that UA can prevent tert-butyl hydroperoxide-induced DNA damage. The abstract even goes as far as to state that this "may help explain the lower cancer incidence in human population with high dietary intakes of fruits and vegetables." There are a couple other studies which also claim to have observed a protective effect, or that UA can increase the rate of DNA repair. Anyway, I think the jury's still out... As far as I know, none of these effects have been looked for or observed in vivo, in living humans"

-----------------------------

it reminds me of coffee/caffeine. one study says it is bad for health another study says its good. we may never know what coffee really does. but its not gonna stop me from drinking my coffee
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Bring it
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

Got Glycophase ...?

•   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    Here is a study showing positive effects from UA regarding atherosclerosis

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21752377

a
    nd then this on DNA

"As for the DNA-damage aspect... well... There is also an in-vitro study called "Protective effects of Ursolic acid and Luteolin against oxidative DNA damage include enhancement of DNA repair in Caco-2 cells" which claims that UA can increase the rate of DNA repair & prevent oxidative DNA damage. Another in-vitro study, "Antigenotoxic effects of quercetin, rutin and ursolic acid on HepG2 cells," claims that UA can prevent tert-butyl hydroperoxide-induced DNA damage. The abstract even goes as far as to state that this "may help explain the lower cancer incidence in human population with high dietary intakes of fruits and vegetables." There are a couple other studies which also claim to have observed a protective effect, or that UA can increase the rate of DNA repair. Anyway, I think the jury's still out... As far as I know, none of these effects have been looked for or observed in vivo, in living humans"

-----------------------------

it reminds me of coffee/caffeine. one study says it is bad for health another study says its good. we may never know what coffee really does. but its not gonna stop me from drinking my coffee
    Many thanks for your insight on this. I am sure that if we all are alive and eat apples on the regular, there is little to know risk your product will have any adverse affects. I for one will be picking some up right when it comes out.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Very interesting discussion in here. Love the knowledge being spread around.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Many thanks for your insight on this. I am sure that if we all are alive and eat apples on the regular, there is little to know risk your product will have any adverse affects. I for one will be picking some up right when it comes out.
    Same here, Thanks for the knowledge bomb PA! In lieu of this hitting the shelves, I'll be jump starting my run by eating 18-27 apples a day...apples eaten so far today: one better buckle down and get busy.
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22
  7. Advanced Member

This callout thread is sure bringing E-Pharm a lot of customers. Thanks LG.
    Antus Labs
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by henryv View Post
    lol
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  9. Elite Member

I'll be interested to hear feedback with this
  10. T50
    Advanced Member

Definitely including Ursobolic in my PCT.
    Cutting all summer, cycle in September
  11. New Member

Yeh yeh YADA YAda

BioCare Curcumin plus

12. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by lukeloop View Post
    BioCare Curcumin plus
    Seriously dude, do you work for them or something? You've posted about this product on (at least) PHF, bb.com, and here.
    And you don't contribute to any threads in any other way.
    Antus Labs
  13. New Member

"I had to be the first to market with a fully dosed ursolic acid product..."
  14. Advanced Member

Yeah. The first to market a fully dosed ursolic acid product for this purpose.

What kind of guy joins multiple forums just to try and poke flaws in someone's products.
    Antus Labs
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.

LG Sciences, just to clarify things, can you please state what your point was for making this particular thread?
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.

probally to let us know theyve been using it for years
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

BioCare Curcumin plus
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

Got Glycophase ...?

18. New Member

Yeah. The first to market a fully dosed ursolic acid product for this purpose.

What kind of guy joins multiple forums just to try and poke flaws in someone's products.
    What kind of person sells a product with an ingredient listing of loquat leaf extract when it is actually from rosemary , always finds flaws or counter arguments/claims in others statements yet is unable to hack it when someone points out an error in their own statements. If there is a statement not directed towards their favor they just get a negative reputation.
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by freezito View Post
    probally to let us know theyve been using it for years
    Hello Freezito! Long time no see

I was just curious as to why the thread was created in the manner that it was. I thought there was something else bigger to be stated in the thread, but it just seems like a jab at E-Pharm for utilizing this ingredient as a stand alone product. It's not a matter of me not liking LG or anything like that. I was just hoping for some clarification, as the statement of LG using ursolic acid in products is old news. Maybe LG was willing to disclose the extract or amount or ursolic acid...
  20. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

I bet lol!

In this thread, I think LG got...
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  21. Advanced Member

What kind of person sells a product with an ingredient listing of loquat leaf extract when it is actually from rosemary
    Someone who "had to be the first to market with a fully dosed ursolic acid product"?

always finds flaws or counter arguments/claims in others statements yet is unable to hack it when someone points out an error in their own statements. If there is a statement not directed towards their favor they just get a negative reputation.
    Are you talking about me or Patrick? I don't think you've pointed out a flaw in what I said. And I didn't neg you.
    Antus Labs
  22. Featured Author

in the united states. sorry that i dont keep up on every product in every country.
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
  23. Featured Author

What kind of person sells a product with an ingredient listing of loquat leaf extract when it is actually from rosemary , always finds flaws or counter arguments/claims in others statements yet is unable to hack it when someone points out an error in their own statements. If there is a statement not directed towards their favor they just get a negative reputation.

excuse me loop but henryv is not me. i never gave you a negative rep nor did i have trouble "hacking" your odd statement.

your'e behviour here is rather odd, and inconsistent with the way you normally have behaved in your communications with me
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
  24. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    in the united states. sorry that i dont keep up on every product in every country.
    apology accepted

Similar Forum Threads

1. Ursolic Acid Anabolic
    By Jim Sadler in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-18-2011, 06:10 AM
  2. D-Aspartic Acid, Arachidonic Acid and Inhibit-E
    By liftsalot in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-26-2011, 07:51 AM
  3. did you hear about this crazy news
    By motive in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-30-2008, 10:11 AM
  4. Good news for Paris, better news for us.
    By ReaperX in forum General Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-03-2007, 03:45 PM
  5. In case you did not hear the news
    By endless in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-10-2007, 07:29 PM