Dose No-xplode 2.0 deserve a chance?

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
OK I know the forum doesnt love BSN and I dont either, but the writeup on No-Xplode 2.0 says "the original pretraining formula". Dose this mean that it has the original energy formula? Because if it dose that could be a big deal. Remember when No-Xplode first came out, and everryone thought it was awsome, right before theyt change the formula making it suck?

And before anyone says to just go with a 1,3-dimeth product, Im done with it, as anyone who cares about there health probably should be.

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
Im torn but if you look at the profile it doesnt look much if any different than the 1.0...

NOExplode was my first pre and I did like it then... but once I branched out and tried a small army of others its off my radar except for the 1/4 tub plus samples I have which at some point I will use just to use.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
BSN, muscletech, etc etc. none of their products are worth half the prices they ask IMO. I prolly wouldnt use their stuff if you just gave it to me. V1 sucked and ill bet V2 will be just as bad. spend your money on a pre WO thats worth it.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
BSN, muscletech, etc etc. none of their products are worth half the prices they ask IMO. I prolly wouldnt use their stuff if you just gave it to me. V1 sucked and ill bet V2 will be just as bad. spend your money on a pre WO thats worth it.
X2. Not hard to find products that work twice as good for half the price.

Level9Germ

Awards
Yes no explode is awsome but if u have not tried something more powerful.. For example if u already tries muscle marinage no explode would not help but if its ur first time it will.. But i recommend jack 3d or karbolyn !!

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
I think no-x has been the first prewo i tried, v1,
I remember blue raspberry flavor making me want to puke, it was so bad.. personal taste.
As for effectiveness, I got some kick from it the first week at one scoop, and then absolute nothing
even going up with the dose, like nothing at all. The v2 doesn't really look much different.
There are endless better choices imho

Level9Germ

Awards
I think no-x has been the first prewo i tried, v1,
I remember blue raspberry flavor making me want to puke, it was so bad.. personal taste.
As for effectiveness, I got some kick from it the first week at one scoop, and then absolute nothing
even going up with the dose, like nothing at all. The v2 doesn't really look much different.
There are endless better choices imho
Well u should try muscle marinage that is the big deal.. Honestly horrible taste and smell but the workout aswome man u wont regret it

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Id rather buy something like Ultima for that price.

Level9Germ

Awards
I used pretty much all prewo on the market, I don't do 1,3 anymore. No way.
Especially when there are so many good 1,3 free prewo out there
Ohh really wich ones do u reccoment bro.. Ive used jack no explode muscle marinage and 1mr wich one do u reccoment .. Cause im trying to gain mass

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ohh really wich ones do u reccoment bro.. Ive used jack no explode muscle marinage and 1mr wich one do u reccoment .. Cause im trying to gain mass
If you want mass you need to be sure your intaking protein/creatine/bcaa's.

Level9Germ

Awards
Well protein im taking and i just bought bcaa but wich brand of creatine do u recommend cause i havent done research on creatine ?

Level9Germ

Awards
Well protein im taking and i just bought bcaa but wich brand of creatine do u recommend cause i havent done research on creatine ?

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I never fell for the BSN hype market when i first started training so i can honestly say i've never taken a single BSN product but to me they fall in the muscletech category of all hype and all filler. I wouldn't give it a chance just cause there are way better quality preworkouts out there right now. So why waste money on something from them.

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
I think BSN is mostly hype too however I do love the Syntha-6 and its my go to Protein powder..

Austin118

Awards
  • Established
There Cellmass is really good! I usually can't walk after a leg day but the recovery on it was amazing! One creatine product I highly recommend

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Right now I am taking Magnesium Creatine Chelate. I also take Creapure/Kre-Alkalyn at times.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I used one of the original versions when I first started using supplements outside of just protein and creatine. The first pre-workout I tried was one of the Body Fortress ones, or comparable, from WalMart. NO Xplode was the first one I'd purchased online and I actually liked it. It wasn't near the level of anything I've used lately, but I didn't have the experience back then.

That being said, it still looks like a kitchen sink formula and I'm not a huge fan of that. I'm not a big fan of prop. blends for the most part (though I understand their use/purpose from quality companies), and especially not with THAT many ingredients.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Used a sample, worked good for me.. that is all though.

Mike