best fat loss supplement?

TulsaTalons

Awards
whats the best fat loss supplement out there? best appetite suppressant/fatburner? something thats not too hard on the heart. (no clen)

Ajerone

Banned
Awards
If your looking for energy/appetite suppression (via CNS stimulants):
MAN Scorch
Fusion Sub-Q
ErgoBurn

E/C is king

If your looking for fat loss with an already well-structured nutrition and training program (non/low stim):
Lean Xtreme
DCP
HEAT/AlphaBurn

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DCP
Alpha-T2
Eviscerate topical

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lean Extreme or Reduce XT for cortisol control, i like using Blue Gene to lean out stacked with DCP.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
The good old ECA stack but if you don't like that then Lean Xtreme, DCP, and Alpha T-2 stacked. The ECA stack is much cheaper

gwulbrecht72

Awards
EC stack is good...but it got me waaaay 2 jittery...I prefer something otc like Oxyelite....good boost of energy and focus, plus the appetite suppressant factor

DBinMD

DBinMD

Awards
  • Established
whats the best fat loss supplement out there? best appetite suppressant/fatburner? something thats not too hard on the heart. (no clen)
I don't know if it is the best, but i like dcp + eca. I think dcp is not only easy on the heart but the pcarnitine and maybe the potassium pyruvate is actually good for it.

TulsaTalons

Awards
you guys keep saying ephedrine but i thought it was kinda hard on the heart?

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
I recently started the ECA and must say that i have not noticed a single thing. I'm thinking it is because what im using for the E is the HCL form and supposedly the sulfate form is much better for the ECA stack. The store I got it from was out of the sulfate version :(

survival

Awards
I recently started the ECA and must say that i have not noticed a single thing. I'm thinking it is because what im using for the E is the HCL form and supposedly the sulfate form is much better for the ECA stack. The store I got it from was out of the sulfate version :(
AFAIK the HCL is much better than sulphate as it has a longer half life.

but according to some people both work

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
well ****, well what im doing is 25mg of E HCL 2-300mg of caffiene and a baby aspirin (81mg) when i wake up

I would do another dose around 1 but im afraid id have trouble sleeping, is taht ok or way underdosed to get desired effects

DBinMD

DBinMD

Awards
  • Established
i think it can be, I'm on BP meds and keep close tabs on my BP and heart rate. But that much aside, a couple tabs of Primatene is a single dose according to the package and doesn't seem to raise either one much more than normal for me.

survival

Awards
well ****, well what im doing is 25mg of E HCL 2-300mg of caffiene and a baby aspirin (81mg) when i wake up

I would do another dose around 1 but im afraid id have trouble sleeping, is taht ok or way underdosed to get desired effects

this site has a good guide http://www.hotnfit.com/ecstack.htm

they recommend 3x 24/25mg eph + 200mg caffeine daily

if you are afraid you can't sleep do 2x instead of 3x

SrT4u2Nv

SrT4u2Nv

Awards
eca + alpha t2 or t-33.

One thing I'm looking for is a appetite suppressant. I've tried everything including adderall which worked for like 3 days.

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
im thinking about adding erase or shift or alphaT2 to my ECA, is this a good idea or not?

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
SNS
Reduce XT + TTA-500 + RK-500 Xtreme

All Stim-Free and has been effective for me.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SNS
Reduce XT + TTA-500 + RK-500 Xtreme

All Stim-Free and has been effective for me.
This has worked well for me too. You can throw some Green Tea caps in there too if you want. For appatite suppression, I haven't had much success with those, except some with just plain fiber like Myogenix ProFiber.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm about to start a log of the following:

DCP
Erase
AT2
Anabeta
EC
Eviscerate smolder
AgeForce HGH patches
Need2slin

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This has worked well for me too. You can throw some Green Tea caps in there too if you want. For appatite suppression, I haven't had much success with those, except some with just plain fiber like Myogenix ProFiber.
This is the exact stack I will be running here in a couple weeks.
TTA-500/ RK-500 Xtreme/ Green Tea/ Reduce XT

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
you guys keep saying ephedrine but i thought it was kinda hard on the heart?
The side effects aren't as crazy as the media points out IMO. If you monitor your BP and it's within a stable range than you should be fine. It also helps if you take supplements to help keep your BP stable. Some Hawthorne, CoQ-10, and fish oil provide good protection IMO.

lazaross

lazaross

Awards
Best stack is DCP + Alpha t2 + Erase

or OEP + Alpha t2 + Erase

??

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

TulsaTalons

Awards
think ima go wit dcp. this site is so much more helpful than bb.com. just a bunch of jerks over there. thanks alot fellas. keep up the good work. :D

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
I like Forged burner, Alpha T2, Need2slin. smooth stim, no crack feeling

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I honestly feel less cracked up on EC than I did on OEP. I'm only doing 25/200 x 2 not 3 a day.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I honestly feel less cracked up on EC than I did on OEP. I'm only doing 25/200 x 2 not 3 a day.
mmmmmmmmmmmm EC...haha

I tried swapping out a caffeine pill in 2 of my 3 doses to an OEP. Unfortunately, I already had too many issues that were unknown at the time, so it didn't make a difference. I'd love to see what a normal person thought about that.

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
Oh god lol that would be sick

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Reduction Am
Not bad...not A stimmed out feeling

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just pick one thing. No need to stack all that crap together, well unless it is EC/ECA stack. Otherwise just purchase one supplement for fat loss.