Just tried a different way to use Cycle Support

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was making a drink with 2 scoops of Lemonade RecoverPro and saw the tub of orange Cycle Support sitting there and threw in a scoop with the recover pro. It made for a really nice tasting drink! Just thought i'd share.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been meaning to try this. Has anybody else done this? I'll give it a go before bed tonight.

Thanks for the reminder, E.

Reactions: mw1
MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been meaning to try this. Has anybody else done this? I'll give it a go before bed tonight.

Thanks for the reminder, E.
nope but if you send me a free tube of each one i will do ;)

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I only have my personal stash of these right now.

I'll send you some in freezer baggy though :D

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just tried this concoction and it's not bad tasting at all. It's actually still better tasting than some other supps I've had. I can see one issue that people might not like though. This combination needs to be constantly mixed until it's finished, otherwise, the Cycle Support settles out some. I usually just mix CS with a few ounces of water and then shoot it. I don't think this will be the last time that I throw this combination into my blender bottle though. This makes me want RecoverPRO in an orange flavor now, lol.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, the combo gives it a very much tang like taste which I liked. childhood memories I guess :)

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I still look forward to my Vanilla WPI/Orange CS every morning.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^That's pretty good. I've tried something like that. Reminds me of an orange creamsicle.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I use my Vanilla Intrapro with Cycle Support which is delicious to me. Never thought of using it with my BCAA's i might give it a go though.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
MW1,

Are you still around...???...:lol: