Supplement advice and help

crgproject

Awards
hello there im new to muscle building and would like some advice from the great members of this forum im 5ft 7 and weigh 135lbs i train sometimes everyday but if not everyday its 3 times aweek i work out with a prewrk out supp which is jack3d which helps me though my workout what i need to know is which are the best products to take to bulk up as i dont seem to be getting bigger from the training alone

supplements i take are

anabolic designs - ravenous

Optimum Nutrition - Platinum Hydrowhey 2 times aday

Optimum Nutrition - Casein once aday before bed

just orderd some universal animal pak and some
Optimum Nutrition serious mass

ive been reading about the anabolic designs bulk and was wondering if i should give this a shot also any information you guys can give me will be a great help

also alittle about my diet i eat 3 meals aday normally some type of chicken i drink alot of water and eat quite alot of fruits

and one more thing im a diebetic which i think is the main reason im not putten much size on

crgproject

Awards
wow my post has had 21 views and not one comment or bit of advice maybe im in the wrong place ?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stick to the protein and more food.

I would get with a nutritionist though about the diabetes and maximizing your weight gain to make sure you are gaining muscle mass and not fat.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm with Natty on this maybe talk to a nutritionist who is obviously familiar with people with diabetes and see what they can do about your diet. But you can always uptake more food and more calories if your looking to put on more size.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How old are you?
From the stats you have listed, I'm going to tell you this: you need to get in tune with your body first. Putting on size is hard for newcomers if they dont have the right idea on bulking. You need to learn to eat more and talk to your doctor about how your diet can affect your condition. Get his advice on eating at least 5 meals a day, ask him how high carb meals can affect you, and how certain products like testosterone boosters and NO can affect you as well. You can spend a fortune on supplements, but the fact is, if you aren't eating right, you're wasting your money. The money you spend on three months of good food (and when I say good I don't mean McChickens) will be much more well spent than three months of appetite stimulator's, preworkouts, and over hyped designer proteins.

The biggest thing that has helped me lately is learning how to make my own shakes.
if you have any questions about this feel free to PM me.
Also, my dad has been a diabetic since he was in highschool, and when he graduated he went from skin and bones to Popeye, and got the nickname "Big Blane." Lol...

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Natty's advice is spot on.

crgproject

Awards
to EASYEJL
yer mate im on insulin i have to inject novarapid which is a fast acten insulin everytime i eat and inject levermr before bed to see me though the night

to FL3X MAGNUM
im 30 mate be 31 this year always been kinda on the small side mate my weight sits around 130-140 lbs but cant seem to put anymore on i will say i have found eaten so much food a problem that's why i went to my doctor but he said as im quite healthy he wouldn't give me nothing to help me eat more so thats why i started on the ravounous which seems to be doing the job i could never get down all my protein shakes in the day but now im getting though them quite easy also thanx for ur advice mate i will certainly pm you for the advice on the shakes

crgproject

Awards
Stick to the protein and more food.

I would get with a nutritionist though about the diabetes and maximizing your weight gain to make sure you are gaining muscle mass and not fat.
will be going the hospital next month mate to see my diebetic nurse and the nutritionist so thanx for ur advice mate

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
will be going the hospital next month mate to see my diebetic nurse and the nutritionist so thanx for ur advice mate
you need to get this figured out before you start taking other supps. your just wasting money til you do.

Level9Germ

Awards
Yes im 5'8 and i used to be 135 and i went upp to 150 in 5 months just by following my diet .. And not eating junk food and buy a good protein taking it 3 times a day approximately 50 grams

crgproject

Awards
rite thanx for all the advice from ppl on this thread ive been doing what ppl have told me and have put some weight on and also added an inch to my biceps so im very happy i will carry on with what i have been doing and let ppl know if anything changes thanx again

crgproject

Awards
Hello all sorry to drag a post from the dead but ive not been online in along time as i couldnt afford internet so heres an update all the info you guys gave me worked i put on the size i wanted and toned up alot i reached my goal of 155lbs but then over doing it one day i damaged my shoulder and havent been able to train since this has been around 16 months now ive been out and really itching to get back im seeing a physio also ive also been for a Mri scan recently as things where just not getting better but have started to look up since seeing the physio so back to the start again as i lost what i had put on as i stopped eating big as i wasnt going the gym so sorry to you guys for my absence but i am back now to read all the new info on here and to look at all the new products to blow my money on lol