some questions about supplements for lean gains

fenix91

fenix91

Awards
hello guys, this is my first post on this fantastic board, so i want briefly to introduce myself. I'm a 20 (near to 21) years old boy, i do bodybuilding since i was 17. Before, in my puberty, i was fatty, then i became very skinny and finally with some muscles. I'm 1,80 m x 160 lbs ( i'm not skinny, just thin bones) at about 10% bf.
I've never used AAS, Ph or any type of hormonal compounds, but I still have gyno (specially on the left side) that came in my puberty and never goes away.
Since i was fatty and i have gyno, my targets now is only very lean bulking (now i'm following a carb cycling bulking diet and i do also a lot of cardio).I tend also to retain water easily
Then, i'm looking for a good supplement that should help me to put on quality muscle, i want to achieve a good muscle hardness, density and vascularity. I want dry and lean gains ( i know that diet is the most important aspect..but some supplements help a lot). Now i'm running PES erase since 3 weeks at 2 caps per day, it's giving me amazing results in terms of strenght gain, and is good for leaning out a bit too. it isn't without sides effect (drop in libido and joint pain) that indicate my dosage is too high, but with this amazing results i can bear the sides.
These are my questions:

1) After erase, i was thinking to run 6 bromo as a stand alone ( at moment i can buy 6 bromo of fusion supplements, it's reliable? ) for strenght gains and dry muscle gains. I want to use it at 75 mg a day.It's good? What about the conversion of the beta isomer into 6 bromotestosterone and the consequential HPTA suppression?

2) I have read about epistane to get rid of pre-existing gyno, if i run it at a very low dosage (like 10 mg a day), i will need a SERM for PCT or an OTC PCT should be fine?

3) what do you think about Formadrol extreme as stand alone?

Finally, sorry for my bad english, i'm foreign :biggthumpup:

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Im one person whos advocated low dosw epi for gyno reduction.

I would not run epi because you are 20. You dont need it and it will screw u up more.

Stop taking estrogen suppressing AIs after erase. You cant take them forever, youll run into serious problems.

Any AI like erase or bromo will only suppress gyno until you stop taking it. Then youll get a rebound and it will come back.

You should focus on diet and lifting instead of gyno reduction. If you work hard and get a muscular body, ppl will notice your muscles not your gyno. Some products you should look into are amino acids like Purple wraath. It will give u lean gains w no fat.

You should also check out Blue Gene. This will kind of even out your hormones, suppress esteogen naturally and boost your gains.

Good luck.

fenix91

fenix91

Awards
Thanks for reply renegaderows, i'm not taking AI to get rid of gyno, infact they didn't do anything for this purpose ( and i knew that ). I'm taking erase to help me to stay as lean as possible (specially avoid water retention) in bulking cycle and enjoy some strength gains. I've taken erase because i've read it is a completly natural compounds and can be runned without serious sides effect. At the moment the epistane at low dosage it's just a though, i'm too young for it, but in future, i probably will try it... gyno is so unsupportable..
However, about AI, i don't want to take them forever, just an other after erase, (previous 4 to 8 weeks of stop) that is giving me good results, and probably something again the next year.
At the moment I know that for my gyno the best solution is surgery (or at least a serm like nolvadex, but I don't trust in its efficacy for this purpose).
What about instead Driven Sports Triazole? It is completly natural too.

Bryanz47

Awards
Heard anything about bpi ahd? Also have you considered anabeta + erase

fenix91

fenix91

Awards
Are you talking about arimedex hd? I just read some reviews, looks solid for my goals, but I do not trust much of the brand, I prefer more reliable brands such as pes,driven sports or LG sciences. Yes, I considered the stack anabeta + erase, but it would be too expensive .. What do you think of 6 bromo as stand alone or formadrol extreme?