Thoughts on stack to gain lean muscle

pricey_001

Awards
Hi, I am pretty new to this but have been doing a fair bit of research of late and wanted to hear all your opinions on a couple of things. I have been working out for years now on and off but am serious about getting solid with it now. I have purchased a bunch of supplements from nutraplanet (below), along with ones I already have (Mesomorph, Jack3d). I am 23 years old, weight 67kg and approx 174cm. I am l looking to gain a lot more lean muscle but at the same time, reduce body fat especially around the ab region. Do the supplements I already have along with the ones I am waiting to receive allow me to make a decent stack? If not is there anything else you would recommend? How would you stack these supplements? Any advice you could give me would be great, if any of you could take the time I would really appreciate it. Before you point it out also I realise piracetam and choline are for brain function but have heard great things so wanted to give them a crack.

Supplements I have recently purchased:

1x Piracetam (1000 mg/500 grams) By: Serious Nutrition Solutions

1x NEW Xtend (30 servings) By: Scivation

1x Choline Citrate (500 grams) By: PrimaForce

4x Lean EFX Blister Pack (1 serving) By: Fahrenheit Nutrition

1x MyoFusion (5 lb) By: Gaspari

1x Dexaprine (60 caplets) By: iForce Nutrition

Supps I already have:

Mesomorph
Jack3d

Thanks for your time

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Green tea extract and some fish oils and multi vitamin bro. The last 2 are the essentials.
Eat 500 over YOUR calculated macros and make sure it's all unprocessed and lean foods substituted in with some good fats. Eg olive oil and coconut oil.
Enjoy

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
All about quality of the food.

pricey_001

Awards
So lay off the supplement stacks? I eat well at the moment could definitely up the quantity but obviously looking to speed up results where possible?

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
slow and steady wins the race

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Haha ;)
Lean muscle kit- igf-2 and hgh up + free test and rpm to give you a kick in the ass to make you sweat :)

pricey_001

Awards
I already have the PWO supps which have been real good at getting and keeping me amped throughout the workout and protein on the way do will give these a go I guess and try do a bit more research

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
With what you have, eat clean and quality. Clean and include all 3 macros at each meal. Big and lean quickish...from what I read, if you have the original mesomorph, dose that as per instructions. Sip on xtend during. And protein after then 90 minutes after shake, eat a solid meal with a low GI complex carb, small amount of fat and some good lean protein Or just have say salmon, sweet potato and some broccoli. Nice and easy

pricey_001

Awards
Yea half way through a tub of the original meso but the other tub I got sent is the new version with sufferer ingredients. Cheers for the advice hopefully start to see some good gains

pricey_001

Awards
Yea half way through a tub of the original meso but the other tub I got sent is the new version with different ingredients, Cheers for the advice hopefully start to see some good gains

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
It will all cone down to the diet though man...eat well. Maybe look into 5x5 program to compliment diet

Reactions: SBH

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
keep and use whatever supps you already have. Buy better food after that. organic milk, eggs, meats (if you can afford it) but for sure on the milk and eggs. Cook all of your food yourself, that way you know exactly what your eating.