IBE Protomax PCT

pigpen75

pigpen75

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've got 3 bottles of protomax and was wanting to run an over the counter Pct. I was planning on running 6gms of DAA and 1 btl of LG's T-911 over 30 days following cycle. Thoughts, suggestions, and comments pls. Thanks.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I've got 3 bottles of protomax and was wanting to run an over the counter Pct. I was planning on running 6gms of DAA and 1 btl of LG's T-911 over 30 days following cycle. Thoughts, suggestions, and comments pls. Thanks.
i agree with bulk perf, adding endosurge to daa/t-911 will be a hell of a libido boost.

i really like t-911 for the libido boost and boost in aggression, but i don't think it does much as an anti-e, imo.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea what they said!

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
how were u planning on running your cycle? (dose/cycle length)

you could save a lot of money and get a LOTTT better results if u just go for a cheap bottle of liquid clomid for pct

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
if you're going after an OTC PCT then a DAA/Erase/Anabeta stack should serve you nicely, especially with something as mild as protomax.

Erase and DAA will both work towards elevating testosterone through different mechanisms, and erase also keeps cortisol and estrogen in check. Anabeta keeps you anabolic during this time to prevent loss of gains.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Inhibit E: 2/2/2/1/1/1
SNS DAA: 8/8/4/4/4/4/4/4
AI Perform 4/4/4/4

Bulk maca and trib work wonders. I actually just ran this stuff and used Reversitol V2, Testabolan V.2 and Tropinol as my pct, worked fine, no issues what so ever.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
depends on how high your dosing the protomax.though I agree a serm would be alot cheaper at the end of the day.