Finally got some transaderm!!

1. Finally got some transaderm!!

Just thought I'd throw it up incase anyone hasn't seen the bottle yet. One of these bad boys is going to get used on my diesel/m14add cycle. Tempting to use the other one ASAP. Then again I might just add it to my supplement stash for a future cycle
    Attached Images Attached Images  

2. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

mmmmmmmmmmmm haha

I've got a bottle in transit, myself. I'm like you, I want to start spraying it on, immediately, but I'll be waiting for the appropriately planned time. Sometimes I hate being logical and responsible...lol
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

3. I got it, but couldn't wait like you "logical" people. Stuff goes on great, feels good too. What's not to like?
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes
    •   

4. hi bro; whats writing on label; "other ingredients" part?

5. Looks pretty cool. Have fun!
    I'm Back...

6. That looks great DH. I should have me some this week!!

You'll have to let me know how that cycle goes bro. I am running Diesel/Epi/Transaderm in about a month, but late winter I will be doing some M1,4add bridged with something else, so I will be curious on what you think.
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

7. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    That looks great DH. I should have me some this week!!

You'll have to let me know how that cycle goes bro. I am running Diesel/Epi/Transaderm in about a month, but late winter I will be doing some M1,4add bridged with something else, so I will be curious on what you think.
    Yeah i'll probably snag another bottle or two.

As far as my cycle goes I might bump it up to mid october. My friend is getting married in vegas so I don't want to be mid cycle when I get there. I'd rather be in the middle of PCT. Haven't decided.

Diesel bridged to m14 is going to be sick...

8. y'all are making me jealous...

9. Damn I sill need to order some for my up coming cycle. I still can't decide if I wanna run beast or epi with it or bridge them

10. Quote Originally Posted by boxerberdan View Post
    hi bro; whats writing on label; "other ingredients" part?
    Hey man, i can check tonight and let you know

11. Quote Originally Posted by stopstalking
    Damn I sill need to order some for my up coming cycle. I still can't decide if I wanna run beast or epi with it or bridge them
    Either way you can't go wrong but a Beast/EPI bridge is nice with Transaderm as a test base. I did that cycle last winter with the original Dermacrine
    Recoverbro Elite

12. Quote Originally Posted by boxerberdan View Post
    hi bro; whats writing on label; "other ingredients" part?
    I am pretty sure its things like emu oil and other ingredients to make Transderm dry faster, etc. None of the other things in it will really effect results from transderm. but again, i am not 100% on this. Maybe another rep will confirm or add

13. Looks fuggin sweet and I am getting to really like the carrier with the forma.. I can only imagine how good this must be.
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

14. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver
    Looks fuggin sweet and I am getting to really like the carrier with the forma.. I can only imagine how good this must be.
    I know man. I loved Formastanozol, and I get to start transaderm next month so I can't wait for that!
    Recoverbro Elite

15. Transdermals are awesome, I wish more stuff was made this way. Good job ****.

Mike