review

shealym

Awards
Hello,

I am new to the forum and thought I would pass on some info. I am a master powerlifter 60 yrs old 5'8" at 230lbs. I am a 5 time world champion and hold numerous state, national, and world records. just an average old fart with no great genetics just hard work. I recieved 3 patches from ageforce. I have completed a month of tng.

The patches are a pre/post work out patch of nitric oxide. The first time i used this I felt the difference. Usually after hvy squats i am gasping for air for about a minute and breathing does not return to normal for another minute. OH I STILL GASP FOR AIR BUT THAT LAST ABOUT 10-15 SECONDS AND WITHIN A MINUTE i AM READFY TO GO AGAIN. i DO BELIEVE IT HAS ALLOWED ME TO DO MORE. Oooooppxs sorry bout the caps. I have to give this product an A+.

The next patch is an hgh patch. It is suppose to make you sleep longer and deeper. Almost from the start it did. We all know good sleep adds to the recovery process. Again high marks for the product.

The last patch is a testosterone one. It takes about three weeks to kick in which is about where i nam at. Up until today my squat and dl were going as expected. Today I deadlifted at lunch and according to my cycle this was the next to last w/o in it. I hit a 10 lb pr with less effort than the week before and that was 10 lbs lighter. My head was great, no quit in me, and mucho confidence. . . maybe the test is starting to kick in. I have another bmonth to go so i will keep the board up to date on how the suppliments are doing. Four months ago I had shoulder surgery and had to stay oot of the gym for 2-3 weeks and 2 wks ago got the ok to bench. My bench sucks, but that is a me thing and has nothing to do with the suppliments. If you are looking for a non steroidal suppliment look at ageforce.com. Good stuff.

ProOne

Awards
  • Established
Hi and welcome aboard. Glad to hear the supps are treating you right. Do you still compete? I competed back in the 80's and was considering giving it another go. Back then I competed at 275 and SHW. I'm 54, and still train powerlifting style, but the body doesn't recover like it used to. How long have you been at it?

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Welcome, glad you shared your experience with the patches. I'm glad you're still kicking butt at 60!

It sounds like the patches are treating you really well, and helping with your recovery. I agree with you on the testo-patches, they take some time to kick in, I've been using them about as long as you.

I agree with the sleep and dreams on the HGH Patch, I just used one last night and overslept a bit this morning and had VERY vivid dreams. This seems hit or miss with me though, sometimes I get the dreams and sometimes I don't.

I'm glad the patches are working for you, be sure to keep an eye out for the new Creatine + Beta Alanine patches that will be coming out in a week or two...