Alpha T-2+Erase - AnabolicMinds.com

Alpha T-2+Erase

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  215 lbs.

Alpha T-2+Erase

I'm currently taking the A-T2 and Erase stack, and am amazed with the results. A-T2 is definately a very clean stim. I'd like to take this up to the max 8 weeks. Do I need to take anything Post during the 4 weeks off? What supplements should I take when Im off A-T2/Erase if I want to continue fat loss?

2. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by KimChee75
    I'm currently taking the A-T2 and Erase stack, and am amazed with the results. A-T2 is definately a very clean stim. I'd like to take this up to the max 8 weeks. Do I need to take anything Post during the 4 weeks off? What supplements should I take when Im off A-T2/Erase if I want to continue fat loss?
    You dont need to take anything post 4 weeks off, If you want to continue with fatloss take DCP It's a non stim fatburner and a nutrient partitioner like Glycobol, need 2 slin or Slin Sane
  3. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by KimChee75 View Post
    You do not need to take anything additional. For something to keep taking to burn fat off, use this: http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/n...-100-caps.html
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-17-2011, 12:15 PM
  2. Trying out Erase,Shift+Alpha T2
    By undecided in forum PES
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 05-19-2011, 10:49 AM