Need new supplements!

kobe8

Awards
alright i have been working out for a couple years and have not made enough gains imo. i usually do the traditional pre workout (have used jacked, n.o. xplode, and buzzerk) and follow post workout with general whey protein and have cycled some creatine. I eat as much as i can but i am gaining some fat also and i would like to pack on some lean muscle. whats the next best legal thing to steroids?

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey brother. Let us all know some stats so we can better assist you.

Ajerone

Banned
Awards
My favorite stacks for bulking include (but are not limited to ;) )

Bioforge v3
X-Factor/A
Protocol

I agree with flight though, some more stats would be nice to work with.

In regards to a pre-workout, some of my favorites are:
White Flood v2
BCS Labs Phenom Amped
RAGE

kobe8

Awards
alright not an experienced body builder so im not sure what stats to put on here. but im 20, 6'1" and I weigh about 185. i havent maxed out on anything lately but im assuming its around 205 for bench and 350 for squat

kobe8

Awards
let me know if theres anything else i should include

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What's your diet and caloric intake? That's what will make you gain mass and strength, not supplements.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you are eating a lot but gaining fat, how clean are you eating?

Slight switch might make you stay at 185, but change your appearance significantly

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Like others have stated how is your diet? Do you do any cardio?

BPS has 2 very nice products that stack well to assist in gaining lean mass while keeping fat at bay.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
If one was to be blunt,

<maintenance = weight loss
>maintenance = weight gain

It does come down the food quantity but also QUALITY of food choice. A baked sweet potato v's Bagel

Nutrition first man... It took me thousands to realize that. I was a mere 200 when I finished high school, Then when I broke up with my ex, I bought into bodybuilding and a **** diet. Put in 25lbs with about 70% of that being flab. I was a tubby 110kg 19 year old...lots of creatine, and lots of hungry jacks cause it was quick
And I wanted to be stronger. Guess I learnt the hard way.

Turned it around, left the gym in end of 2009 start of 2010. Started running with a HR monitor. Good nutrition no complex carbs after 5pm and dropped all me weight sitting at 77kg at 22yrs old. And fast...
Now I eat to train and try to rid of that small pouch I have on stomach...

Not meant To be a sob story, but just an insight into how wasting money is pointless... It's all about ROI.
Keep it simple to start brother and you can do wonders

kobe8

Awards
ya i have a pretty decent diet, usually like 4000 calories. and the past couple months ive been trying to keep it clean by eating mostly chicken breasts, whole weat pastas, ground beef, steak, eggs every morning, and vegetables every now and then. and i usually do cardio about 3 times a week. i guess it seems like im just gonna have to give it more time

kobe8

Awards
i might give Bioforge a try. ive heard good things about it and it seems to put on lean mass pretty well

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ya i have a pretty decent diet, usually like 4000 calories. and the past couple months ive been trying to keep it clean by eating mostly chicken breasts, whole weat pastas, ground beef, steak, eggs every morning, and vegetables every now and then. and i usually do cardio about 3 times a week. i guess it seems like im just gonna have to give it more time
This says it all.

99/100 when someone says they have a decent diet, they need a lot of help in that department.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This says it all.

99/100 when someone says they have a decent diet, they need a lot of help in that department.