Hardcore Stack

Bryanz47

Awards
Hey guys and girls. First post here just wanted to drop by and give you my stack right the bat before I head to bed.

Natabolic Stack + 1 bottle of natadrol = 6/caps per day = 60 day cycle.
Erase 1bottle 2 caps per day in this scheme
30 days on
10 days off
15 days on
5 days off = 60 days with natadrol cycle.
Taking formadrol with Anabeta as pct. Dosing not yet calculated but I do not want to run longer than 12 weeks. Any additional supplements you recommend will be appreciated

Bryanz47

Awards
Did not want to spend the cash for the extra bottle. Spent on other supplements.
Current list is

Nature's way mega3/6/9 blend 1350 mg

Controlled labs Orange triad

Fish oil (ON)

Allmax aminocore (110) servings post

Xtend new version intra workout

Perfect workout kit... awesome product for price. Love andro state ft.
And Raw meal by garden of life.

Any more supps you can recommend?

Will be starting within two - four weeks

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys and girls. First post here just wanted to drop by and give you my stack right the bat before I head to bed.

Natabolic Stack + 1 bottle of natadrol = 6/caps per day = 60 day cycle.
Erase 1bottle 2 caps per day in this scheme
30 days on
10 days off
15 days on
5 days off = 60 days with natadrol cycle.
Taking formadrol with Anabeta as pct. Dosing not yet calculated but I do not want to run longer than 12 weeks. Any additional supplements you recommend will be appreciated
If you're adamant about dosing Erase in such a manner, i feel that an every other day approach will work better, or maybe even just taken at full dose the first 30 days.

Erase would also be a great addition to PCT.

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
Is natadrol even that strong? I havet researched it extensively or anything,but what kind of results are capable with this supplement? Links would be great too if it is convenient

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
Is natadrol even that strong? I havet researched it extensively or anything,but what kind of results are capable with this supplement? Links would be great too if it is convenient
My first time running natadrol I ran 6 caps a day and I saw around a 4lb lbm gain with some body fat loss. Second time around I ran 8 caps a day and saw some huge strength increases and about 6lbs gain in weight.

Bryanz47

Awards
What dosage should I run and I should get erase?

Bryanz47

Awards
So, can anebeta erase AND forma-d be used together?...dose natadrol first week 6 then 8 8 8 8 ?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ran natadrol a while ago n dosed 8ed . 8ed will get you better strength. I'm running natadrol with Endosurge for 8weeks than taking Anabeta wit erase for pct (8weeks)...also will be taking Adamantium with the anabeta n erase

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
sounds like a solid plan man, ive been curious about the anabeta lately but if i get ny hungrier i think i might just die

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
sounds like a solid plan man, ive been curious about the anabeta lately but if i get ny hungrier i think i might just die
lol hahaha as long as you eat clean it won't hurt.

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
what kind of results are expected by using it and at what dose, im mainly trying to lean ot a bit before do my first cycle next year

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I been recomping wit a little cutting. Now I'm going for a lean bulk for the 16weeks on these stacks.than I'll go back to recomping. Well for the Natadrol 8ed for 8 weeks with Endosurge and after Shavers dosed I believe 6ed with Erase 3ed for 8weeks as well. While on both stacks cals will be higher ...wat cycle you looking to do later?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
looking to add 10 lbs within the 16 weeks. Lean n clean :)

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So, can anebeta erase AND forma-d be used together?...dose natadrol first week 6 then 8 8 8 8 ?
No point in using 2 anti-estrogens. Just go with Erase. If you want to suppress more estrogen take more Erase, dont add a second product