Need some advice !!

rmadrid20

rmadrid20

Awards
Hey guys I've been going to the gym on and off for 3 years now and I decided I want to bump my upper body a little bit, I'm 6'3 250lbs and I play soccer a lot, my diet is not the perfect diet cuz I work as a Dtv installer so I have to be on the run every day. I'm going to the gym at night for an hr 4 days a week. Sometimes I feel week and I need some help from pre-work outs but I need 2-3 good supplements or a good stack that help me to achieve my goals "bigger upper body". Thanks for your help.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
bigger upper body will come from proper diet and training. if you wanna build your upper body, you have to eat protein and carbs. a pre workout wont give you a big upper body. if you want energy, then sure, a pre workout is what you would want.

Lit Up, Mesomorph, SuperPump are my favorite

rmadrid20

rmadrid20

Awards
I got it and I understand diet is the key but like I said Im on the run most of the time so I was looking for a good stack to help me a good pre work out a post work out and something else :) !!

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As r1balla said, diet and training are the biggest factors involved in building size. Ensure you're eating enough to grow, being a dtv installer I'm sure it wouldn't be difficult to carry shakes/meals in Tupperware with you.

With that being said, white flood is my go to preworkout, the new version with nitrates is pretty sick. I would probably just take that with some Anabeta. It's a natural anabolic so it will increase nutrient utilization for everything you eat, making building muscle much more efficient.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would look in to lit-up as a preworkout. I would add bps EndoSurge for some test boost and also it will keep the daa in lit up from causing prolactin sides. As for post I usually just take whey with a banana and natty p.b. In it

rmadrid20

rmadrid20

Awards
Awesome !! This is the kind of advise I need it. As far as food I will try to keep some in my van and thanks for the advise on the pre and post and testosterone boosters, thanks !!

rmadrid20

rmadrid20

Awards
Seems this is a good stack. What do you guys think?
Erase/Titanium/Division 1 stack.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established