how big of a calorie deficit do i need to be in to see results with 11oxo

ezjax

Awards
I am 183 @ 15% body fat. how big of a calorie deficit should i be in through an 8 week run? i want to take 400mg. what kind of results should i expect? how can i get the most out of this compound and my diet?

ezjax

Awards
how could the same deficit be valid for ph vs non ph???

* Not being a jerk, but i think it is so strange that people specifically on THIS board will always give invalid opinions with no experience or research done on the compound..

Robboe- i know you said I cut @ 200-500 deficit... You might as well have said I like to eat bologne or I like to cut my grass 2x/month in the summer.. All of those answers would have as little to do with the question that I asked.

I can understand if you are trying to say 11oxo is bunk and wont make any significant difference as far as diet is concerned, but if thats what you mean then say that. Dont beat around the bush.

I dont know how much more specific i could be. This is not your personal blog..

Again if you have some experience @ 400mg 11 oxo, how much of a caloric deficit would be ideal (and why)? what are the realistic results i should see and how can i get the most out of my diet as it will be spot on as usual?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I diet with maintenance calories, let the cardio bring you below.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
How many cals do u eat in a day? You should know by now what u need to do to drop weight. 10-20% would be my guess but it is something u should have figured out by now

wontstop985

wontstop985

Awards
  • Established
how big of a calorie deficit should i be in...?
When I diet my deficit is usually in the 200-500kcal region.
Robboe- i know you said I cut @ 200-500 deficit... You might as well have said I like to eat bologne or I like to cut my grass 2x/month in the summer.. All of those answers would have as little to do with the question that I asked.
Excuse me, sir, are you confused?

* Not being a jerk, but i think it is so strange that people specifically on THIS board will always give invalid opinions with no experience or research done on the compound..

I can understand if you are trying to say 11oxo is bunk and wont make any significant difference as far as diet is concerned, but if thats what you mean then say that. Dont beat around the bush.

Again if you have some experience @ 400mg 11 oxo, how much of a caloric deficit would be ideal (and why)? what are the realistic results i should see and how can i get the most out of my diet as it will be spot on as usual?
More important question: Do you realize that almost nothing in your previous post makes any sense?

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

WOW!

Awesome attitude to have for someone looking for help..

ezjax

Awards
explain please..

I am under the impression that steroids enhance your diet. for example higher protein uptake, greater fat loss with higher calories, or even greater potential to keep muscle in an extremely sever caloric deficit. I want to know what would be the best way to get the most out of my diet on my first ph run. For example on m-drol a much higher than a usual bulk caloric surplus is recommended.

obviously we dont have a lot of 11 oxo users posting in this thread.

If you are saying that the cals are exactly the same as a regular cut, then why would anyone bother using the product?

it is supposed to inhibit cortisol by occupying the receptors.. with less cortisol how could the same calories yield the same results?

you my friend make no sense or have no knowledge of steroids or phs and how they work.. at least i admit that i dont know how to set up my diet with this compound thanks.

ezjax

Awards
WOW!

Awesome attitude to have for someone looking for help..
i dont want advice from people with no experience with phs. I get people who have no idea saying to eat the same cals as a regular cut which would mean there was no reason to take the product. Then i have people who know stuff like you who wait until there is something other than the topic to post about and then post about it...

im done with this forum all super ego maniacs and people giving bad advice about things they have no knowledge about..

dvp

Awards
1) you're an idiot.

2) a cut is a cut, dude. The whole point of taking anabolics while cutting is to maintain muscle mass. You're taking an extremely mild anabolic, it should minimize losing muscle mass if you dose it right. Caloric intake doesn't magically change if your goal is to cut even with ph's, especially one like 11oxo.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
im done with this forum all super ego maniacs and people giving bad advice about things they have no knowledge about..
All of your insightful contributions to the board will be greatly missed ...

Adios!

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
I took it for a month at 700ish a day. Didn't change my diet one bit, which was maintenance level and leaned up a good bit. Was happy.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How many cals do u eat in a day? You should know by now what u need to do to drop weight. 10-20% would be my guess but it is something u should have figured out by now
Def agree with this here.

Mike