WHICH STACK?

bigcat292

Awards
i was either gona do free test and hgh up from applied nutriceuticals or pes erase titinum xl and division 1. which stack would give better reslults

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
cant go wrong with either one bro. best thing to do is run one and try the other later. great companies with awesome products in both stacks.

me personally i dont use tboosters anymore. im very fond of hghup and erase though

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i was either gona do free test and hgh up from applied nutriceuticals or pes erase titinum xl and division 1. which stack would give better reslults
What are your goals?

bigcat292

Awards
build muscle loose a little bit of fat but mainly build muscle. right now i am currently takind myodrol by axis labs its given me some results but looking for something better

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Either one is solid. I would say Erase could go on both agendas. I would look to which breakdown you like better. On the app nut side you're seeing a more comprehensive stack where the athletix would be a bit stronger swing in a single direction.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
build muscle loose a little bit of fat but mainly build muscle. right now i am currently takind myodrol by axis labs its given me some results but looking for something better
If you're looking to go on a lean bulk i would probably go with the Erase/Titanium/Division 1 stack.

The ingredients in the appnut stack seem more effective for a cut, IMO.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
If you're looking to go on a lean bulk i would probably go with the Erase/Titanium/Division 1 stack.

Well stated.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I believe you would be very happy with the TitaniumXl/Division stack, could add Erase in the mix as well!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Good post, and agreed! :)