Awards
  • Established
Has anyone esle experianced bad hershey squirst from this
product? Really sucks this is my first post here:-(

cr4ytonic

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
It happens when you play with your thyroid. At least now you know it is working.

Scrap

Board Supporter
Awards
Yep, and when you start taking dumps 4 or 5 times a day, you really know it's working! ;)

After the first 3 or 4 days or so for me, the "upset" stomach goes away, but I'm still going 4 or 5 times a day...

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Ahh I'm not talking about a dump I'm talking about hot streaming butt mudd blowing out my ass like clockwork. I don't take a solid **** all day. If that's normal u guys are UCKED UP. No offense.

Scrap

Board Supporter
Awards
Ahh I'm not talking about a dump I'm talking about hot streaming butt mudd blowing out my ass like clockwork. I don't take a solid **** all day. If that's normal u guys are UCKED UP. No offense.
That IS normal - at least for the first few days... Not exactly pleasant, but it comes with the territory. Same thing happens to me on Cytomel as well...

fieyaa

Awards
uhh.. it doesnt go away for me until about 2-3 days after going off of the t3 supp (cytomel, triac, etc)

Scrap

Board Supporter
Awards
uhh.. it doesnt go away for me until about 2-3 days after going off of the t3 supp (cytomel, triac, etc)
Yeah, I know a lot of people say that... for some reason, after a few days, it isn't bad at all for me, although I am going to the bathroom a hell of a lot more (as I mentioned), but it is no longer like I have chronic diarrhea... I definitely don't go back to "normal" stools, but it isn't nearly as bad a few days in... I'm lucky I guess. ;)

cr4ytonic

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
It is a general rule the stronger and faster something works, the higher the sides. Same for trimax. You could always try something a little less potent with less sides.

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'm just a little suprised I hadn't read on this particular side effect before. And btw I've been off for 2 days and am just starting to experiance it. Hope it stops soon.

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
Everyone talks about the shits that they get. What nobody mentions is the constapation when you come off. I was on for three weeks and I didn't take a **** for five days when i came off.

fieyaa

Awards
Everyone talks about the shits that they get. What nobody mentions is the constapation when you come off. I was on for three weeks and I didn't take a **** for five days when i came off.
I've done two trimax cycles and have not noticed this. I do eat a lot of green leafy vegis and get quite a bit of fiber in my diet though.

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
Damn...I'm not looking forward to having the shits when I run trimax.

plumplum

Awards
does this last the ENTIRE time you run tri-max? oh geez...that's awful!

DieTrying

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
It could also be due to your diet. Whats the diet look like?

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
:lol: Ah ****, I had to laugh at this one!! :D :rofl:

Seriously, any thyroid med will make you poop like that, you're processing the food faster.. ;)

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Does it get absorbed the same? I feel kinda run down too.

Scrap

Board Supporter
Awards
Does it get absorbed the same? I feel kinda run down too.
I'm not sure, but I always take an extra Multi (for a total of 3) per day when I am on Trimax... Also, I now will only do Trimax with an androgen such as 4AD (or most recently M4OHN) to help with the general "run down" feeling and to attempt to stave off muscle loss...

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I take a multi, r-ala, b-complex, milk thistle, and as far as androgens I'm running test, eq, and masteron (which I just switched to from tren). I will admit that my diet does lack enought green leafy vegetables especially when I was cutting.

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
I **** like a Himilayan yak the whole time I was on it and for 2 weeks after :welcome:

Another guy that started the same time that I did only had two days of the shits. I eat a lot of yams, Fiber One, salad and veggies so maybe that's it. I'm also an ecto.

I'm pretty sensitive to stims too...just thought I'd throw that in to make some connection.

raylewis

Awards
I had the same hershy problem and stomach pains the first week but it went away. Still 4-5X's a day on the crapper though...

I'm on week 4, how long to cycle off trimax before starting another cycle??

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
At least 4 weeks off.

No poop problems for me...I just must be cool like that. :D