my dermacrine vs transderm review is right around the corner

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
i think enough people on this board know me and know that my review will be honest. i used dermacrine 3 pumps/day for a year and a half straight(along side trt) until i ran out. of course there were times ive used it at full dose. ive been using transderm at 3 pumps/day also. when i hit the one month mark i will put up my review. the last week or so im gonna go full dose. i will only give one teaser here. one of them is stronger than the other(not to mean better necessarily). whether over dosed in one ingredient or another is hard to say and of course ill never know. stay tuned

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
Lookin forward to it bro. You are a very credible source for a review IMO.
i would think so. ive been a huge pp fan for a few years now. i loved ntbm for a while and then the whole hcgen thing turned me off from his co. but my arm was twisted when derm was discontinued and transderm was coming out. ill be honest if derm was never discontinued i wouldnt have even tried trans. but now i have and am and a solid comparison from a neutral player with plenty of experience with this compound is forth coming

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm looking forward to your review man. Anyone that has been around this forum for any length of time knows you and your honesty about everything. I think your review will hold a lot of merit for many of us.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
to you chocolate milk... i know we are internet friends but no advanced info for you. at least until you clear your box and answer your freakin email i sent you

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I for one hope transderm stacks up. Let's see how it goes!

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
to you chocolate milk... i know we are internet friends but no advanced info for you. at least until you clear your box and answer your freakin email i sent you
Haha... sorry bro I cleared it last night... you didn't get my reputation message? I'm checking my email now with the excitement of a school girl lol.

Subbed for a good'ol bulldog review.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i think enough people on this board know me and know that my review will be honest. i used dermacrine 3 pumps/day for a year and a half straight(along side trt) until i ran out. of course there were times ive used it at full dose. ive been using transderm at 3 pumps/day also. when i hit the one month mark i will put up my review. the last week or so im gonna go full dose. i will only give one teaser here. one of them is stronger than the other(not to mean better necessarily). whether over dosed in one ingredient or another is hard to say and of course ill never know. stay tuned
Stronger hmm, I would be interested to see bloods if you can get them. Are you still on TRT?

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
Stronger hmm, I would be interested to see bloods if you can get them. Are you still on TRT?
i will explain what i mean by stronger in the comparo. as noted its not meant to mean better. im getting bloods next week.

of course still on trt. mine is for life. mine is not to get legal test to cruise

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Watching this as I am about to use Transaderm myself after multiple uses of PP's.

antknee02

antknee02

Awards
Subbed...running transaderm myself right now..

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
I am interested in this as well. I have used PP Dermacrine in the past and had great results, really just did not like teh drying time but it is a good product so I delt with it, kind of like nasty tasting powder supps that work, you deal with the taste. Anyway, I tried out the Transaderm just to see how fast it would dry and it was just like the forma, very fast. I will be using Transaderm down the road so for now I to am subbed on your comparison..Good luck..BTW, what difference in general do or did you notice with Dermacrin while taking HRT?

SJ

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am interested in this as well. I have used PP Dermacrine in the past and had great results, really just did not like teh drying time but it is a good product so I delt with it, kind of like nasty tasting powder supps that work, you deal with the taste. Anyway, I tried out the Transaderm just to see how fast it would dry and it was just like the forma, very fast. I will be using Transaderm down the road so for now I to am subbed on your comparison..Good luck..BTW, what difference in general do or did you notice with Dermacrin while taking HRT?

SJ
That has always been my thoughts exactly. I used the original Dermacrine and loved the effects. My only complaint would have been how long it takes to dry and the fact that you needed a couple bottles for a decent run.

antknee02

antknee02

Awards
That has always been my thoughts exactly. I used the original Dermacrine and loved the effects. My only complaint would have been how long it takes to dry and the fact that you needed a couple bottles for a decent run.
bingo!

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established

SJ
makes a huge difference in mood, libido etc. that is more than likely because i do not use hcg. but considering i have my choice between the 2 ill stick with derm/trans. they make me feel better than hcg does

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
makes a huge difference in mood, libido etc. that is more than likely because i do not use hcg. but considering i have my choice between the 2 ill stick with derm/trans. they make me feel better than hcg does
I agree. The estro from hcg can be a b!tch to try and control. After I read your upcoming review and comparison I'm going to think about adding it to my regimen as well.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i would think so. ive been a huge pp fan for a few years now. i loved ntbm for a while and then the whole hcgen thing turned me off from his co. but my arm was twisted when derm was discontinued and transderm was coming out. ill be honest if derm was never discontinued i wouldnt have even tried trans. but now i have and am and a solid comparison from a neutral player with plenty of experience with this compound is forth coming
Now i feel out of the loop what hcgen thing?

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
gonna do my best to post it up tommorow. ill start a new thread of course. ive had enough time to decide this one

AJay

Awards
I'm in! I hope (and think) that transaderm is better, because i bought bottles of it. :D

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
gonna do my best to post it up tommorow. ill start a new thread of course. ive had enough time to decide this one
I will be looking forward to it. If you don't mind, put a link up here to it when you do ;)

bluerocket

bluerocket

Awards
  • Established
I'm in also .... looking forward to what your review is ... especially since I'm on trt ... I know we have talked about hcg but I have not gone on that yet ... waiting to see what you think about this :) As always ... thanks for your help in the past with trt ... :)

bluerocket

bluerocket

Awards
  • Established
thanks ... I'll check it out :)

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
interested in your review. glad to get a good honest opinion from a non-rep.