Permanent Results from PP's AndroMass?

spetz

spetz

Awards
Primordial Performance; a company that I respect very much and have used their products in the past, claims that AndroMass can increase red blood cells and permanently leave the gain months after usage. (with assumed continued working out/proper diet)

"Both the increase in red blood cells and nuclei have been shown to stay intact, even after many months or years after the steroids or physical training have been discontinued. (7) This means that the muscular enhancement obtained from steroids is partially permanent.Permanent Muscle Growth
The increased nuclei protect from under-training, allowing muscle to stay intact during extended periods of inactivity. Nuclei protect inactive muscle tissue from degradation and shrinkage."

-Under- PERMANENT EFFECTS

Source is from Anabolicminds,com/store (couldn't post direct link due to post count)

What do you guys think about this statement? Claiming that a prohormone can increase red blood cell count and leave the results, even after usage is discontinued? Is this even possible? Do other products claim this as well because I feel this is the first time I've read this claim from any company before. Hope I am not wasting yall's time, please let me know what you think.

HamrphisT

HamrphisT

Awards
In my opinion nothing is "permanent"... if you maintain the proper diet and have a very strict and effective workout routine, i could see the result that were gained while on the product lasting almost indefinately, but i have a hard time believing that the gains would become permanent. If it is not a "natural" aspect of your body you body is not going to change that... everything CAN be lost, but if you are always improving your nutrition and workouts then yes i believe it would last until either one of those aspects fall short...

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Most PHs and AAS increase red blood cell count and it takes time for the RBC amount to slowly decrease. This is why it says partially permanent.

Now, if you take it and train, but then sit on your ass for a few months, it will disappear faster.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
huh? what? an increase in rbc count. who gives 2 craps. i give double rbc donations every 4 months to keep my blood "thin", well within range. my muscles dont delfate after im done nor do i feel less strong.

so if you're thinking in terms of keeping mass and relating it to increased rbc its hardly a direct correlation

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What do you guys think about this statement? Claiming that a prohormone can increase red blood cell count and leave the results, even after usage is discontinued? Is this even possible? Do other products claim this as well because I feel this is the first time I've read this claim from any company before. Hope I am not wasting yall's time, please let me know what you think.
I have a feeling that claim is made for those who are looking to run shorter cycles (4 weeks and under crowd) to show that even short cycles can have permanent benefits.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
huh? what? an increase in rbc count. who gives 2 craps. i give double rbc donations every 4 months to keep my blood "thin", well within range. my muscles dont delfate after im done nor do i feel less strong.

so if you're thinking in terms of keeping mass and relating it to increased rbc its hardly a direct correlation
Anyone that is training in endurance or event weight training will give a crap. Increasing RBC count (within reason) is exactly what EPO doping is all about. Popular with endurance athletes but it will also allow you to train longer, as increased RBC's means your muscles will get more oxygen.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
Anyone that is training in endurance or event weight training will give a crap. Increasing RBC count (within reason) is exactly what EPO doping is all about. Popular with endurance athletes but it will also allow you to train longer, as increased RBC's means your muscles will get more oxygen.
im referring to it from a mass retaining pov and i think thats how he took what he was reading. meaning he assumed form the stastement that keeping the higher rbc ct would result in the muscle mass retained. or at least thats what i took from it not epo doping

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if AM keeps a high rbc count in your, how does this effect potential clotting?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No doubt increased RBC is essential for endurance. I think the argument was that they are claiming increased RBC = increased muscle mass forever.

If you want to increase your RBC you can just do endurance.

You can also just drink less water. Reducing the volume of plasma water causes a relative increase in RBCs. All steroids will do this, as will testosterone boosters. Not just andromass

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if AM keeps a high rbc count in your, how does this effect potential clotting?
Increased levels of circulating red blood cells increases the thickness or viscosity of the blood. This can be associated with higher clot formation.

The increase we are talking about here is not huge though, marginal in terms of effecting your clotting IMO

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Increased levels of circulating red blood cells increases the thickness or viscosity of the blood. This can be associated with higher clot formation.

The increase we are talking about here is not huge though, marginal in terms of effecting your clotting IMO
I've heard that if the increase is too high, like with anadrol, it can lead to some serious lethargy. I don't think AM brings that kind of lethargy. Anadrol had me wanting to just lay down and sleep all day.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've heard that if the increase is too high, like with anadrol, it can lead to some serious lethargy. I don't think AM brings that kind of lethargy. Anadrol had me wanting to just lay down and sleep all day.
Anadrol is nasty stuff.

I think they used to give it to anemic patients (low RBC count)...so yea...its pretty strong in that category lol

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anadrol is nasty stuff.

I think they used to give it to anemic patients (low RBC count)...so yea...its pretty strong in that category lol
'Drol is something that I have no interest in touching despite its usefulness on strength.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anadrol is nasty stuff.

Yah, I ran it for 4 weeks. Gave blood half way through and felt the lethargy go away, started coming back at week 4 again lol