For 18 year old daughter...Non Stim fat burner

witchdawg7

witchdawg7

Banned
Awards
OK my daughter is really working hard to drop her body fat. We cleaned up her diet, we are working out together every morning doing cardio and lifting weights. Seems like she has really hit a wall on the fat loss.

I have been doing a lot of reading and trying to determine what would be the best non stim fat burner for her.

Right now I am thinking but want some input to see if there is anything else I am missing.

Raspberry Ketones
CLA
Vaporize
Shift

TMCCLUNG

TMCCLUNG

Awards
My wife and I are doing pretty well with MST Shred and green tea. I know you want a non stem but we don't get that jittery feeling with this mix. It's worth looking into.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
NP brand Green Tea is a must

And I like the other options you have chosen as well

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
2x on green tea. other than that, i have a few tips for you

When somebody hits a plateau, its time for change. change up her workout routine. add more weight training/less cardio or the other way around. i change my routine about every 3-4 weeks. i also change what exercise i do each training session for that particular body part. if she did barbell rows one week, the next back session, do DB rows...etc

also, look into HIIT. good stuff there.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Good advise ^^^

Oh yeah and two words com plex.
Ok ok one word lol. But give them a try they are excellent for fat loss.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Quick example.
Pair of light dumbbells she won't need much weight.
Shoulder press x 8
Push press x 8
Squat jumps x 8
Reverse lunge x 6 each leg
Repeat for 4 complexes. Don't put down the weight till the end of each complex is complete. Rest in between each complex 90 seconds give or take.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your list looks good along with everyone else has said. Everytime you hit a plateau change things up do something different to make your body second guess stuff. I used to do alot of 5,3,1 sets to get bigger but i plateaued so i went and changed it back up to 5 sets of 5. So its just about changing up what you do. Also someone suggest HIIT thats the best thing you can do for your body to really help speed up that fat loss. Supplement wise for non stim, i think best you can do is CLA, Green Tea, throw in some SHIFT if you want to, and the best non stim fat burner in my opinion is DCP by Genomyx.

HamrphisT

HamrphisT

Awards
Try LX by itself, supposed to be awesome... or stack with TT Dicana or DCP. Or give this a go: Bulk green tea extract, Fish Oil, CLA, Acetyl l-carnitine... goodluck

louisaboy

Awards
  • Established
OK my daughter is really working hard to drop her body fat. We cleaned up her diet, we are working out together every morning doing cardio and lifting weights. Seems like she has really hit a wall on the fat loss.

I have been doing a lot of reading and trying to determine what would be the best non stim fat burner for her.

Right now I am thinking but want some input to see if there is anything else I am missing.

Raspberry Ketones
CLA
Vaporize
Shift

SNS TTA for 23.99(Nutraplanet) and Lean Xtreme

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
CLA isn't very effective unless you're untrained or obese. Raspberry Ketones, Green Tea, and TTA works well together.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A lot of good advice in here and good suggestions, as well. There's a similar thread to this where I put together a list and the only thing on it that isn't listed in here already is Need2Slin. It's not just a fat-burner, but it will help with fat loss just by the nature of what it does. Taken with her carb-containing meals, she should feel pretty good from it with it pushing nutrients into muscle instead of fat.

But as has already been stated, the training and nutrition will always trump all of these things and they won't work all that much without those in order. That being said, it sounds like you two already have this hammered out pretty well.

Best of luck.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
she doesnt need a fat burner. nobody needs a fat burner unless your at like 5% and wanna get to 3% or you just wanna get there faster. ppl get hooked on them because of the energy they give. its like a pre workout. good to have if you can afford it, but once u dont, your screwed without it. you wont get hooked on green tea. and i know most of you have suggested a non stim fb, im just saying in general.

just proper diet and training will get you the results you want to see. work your butt off.