Duration of Lean Xtreme

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Is it best to use Lean Xtreme at 4 or 8 week intervals?

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Either would be fine.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In general, yes. There's not much of a cumulative effect with it. When cort levels are low, they are low.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anyone notice a rebound on this stuff. Great product when ON (usually running 8-10 weeks), but I notice some blubber when I come off within one week tops. LOL

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You can probably attribute that to the water weight loss that is commonly seen with most anti cort products. Cort up regulates aromatase, which increases estrogen, which increases weight. Block cort, decrease aromatase, decrease estrogen, decrease water weight. When you go off of it, your body normalizes.

VeeSix

Awards
Anyone notice a rebound on this stuff. Great product when ON (usually running 8-10 weeks), but I notice some blubber when I come off within one week tops. LOL
Cycle it with Erase...

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
^^ that would probably work to attenuate the effects, though the best way would be to utilize a ramp down approach when nearing the end of the cycle.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Actually thought about that before and when used 11oxo, but thought with something like LX, it wouldn't be necessary.

^^ that would probably work to attenuate the effects, though the best way would be to utilize a ramp down approach when nearing the end of the cycle.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
True, guess I was trying to get a better idea once you start it, how long it takes to begin to lower cort levels. Immediately, then results should be apparent in 4 weeks, but if it takes more a week or 2, then a longer run would make more sense.

In general, yes. There's not much of a cumulative effect with it. When cort levels are low, they are low.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good info!

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
I use it at 2cps a day instead of 3 (altho' I don't have much fat to lose so that's more than enough for me),
this way I noticed I don't have joints problems nor rebound when I come off of it.
But I also run a mild thermo after it, just to make sure.

I use Animal Cuts post LX which has a shedload of good ingredients but not in a high dose,
it seems to me that helps the body to fade out from LX better

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Yes, have used Animal Cuts too before with good results.

The thermo you are referring to is Animal Cuts?

I use it at 2cps a day instead of 3 (altho' I don't have much fat to lose so that's more than enough for me),
this way I noticed I don't have joints problems nor rebound when I come off of it.
But I also run a mild thermo after it, just to make sure.

I use Animal Cuts post LX which has a shedload of good ingredients but not in a high dose,
it seems to me that helps the body to fade out from LX better

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
Yes is the Animal Cuts.
Funny because if you look at the profile it's a very complete product, thermo, diuretic, nootropic..
it has all the ingredients that now are somewhat popular, rasperry ketones, DMAE, forskholii,
huperzine A, l-tyrosine etc..
Maybe a bit underdosed but for me at 178lbs with lil fat is perfect, plus,
one can go up with the dose and i'm pretty sure it remains cost effective compared to other products.

It works very well after LX 'cause it also have a mild cortisol control complex if i remember correctly

Yes, have used Animal Cuts too before with good results.The thermo you are referring to is Animal Cuts?

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Actually thought about that before and when used 11oxo, but thought with something like LX, it wouldn't be necessary.
It shouldn't be needed if dosages are reasonable. I.E. per recommendations.
True, guess I was trying to get a better idea once you start it, how long it takes to begin to lower cort levels. Immediately, then results should be apparent in 4 weeks, but if it takes more a week or 2, then a longer run would make more sense.
With cort controlling products the results should be easily perceived by the 4 week mark, given that diet and training are on point.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
LX at 3 caps per day; I have never heard of anyone going higher or have they?

It shouldn't be needed if dosages are reasonable. I.E. per recommendations.

With cort controlling products the results should be easily perceived by the 4 week mark, given that diet and training are on point.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Usually no, but even at 4-5caps per day you should be fine. When you start reaching double dosing parameters is when you may want to take steps to avoid problems after coming off.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Does a dosage of 4-5 caps provide any meaningful benefit?

Usually no, but even at 4-5caps per day you should be fine. When you start reaching double dosing parameters is when you may want to take steps to avoid problems after coming off.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Have you ever used LX at the same time as Animal Cuts?

Yes is the Animal Cuts.
Funny because if you look at the profile it's a very complete product, thermo, diuretic, nootropic..
it has all the ingredients that now are somewhat popular, rasperry ketones, DMAE, forskholii,
huperzine A, l-tyrosine etc..
Maybe a bit underdosed but for me at 178lbs with lil fat is perfect, plus,
one can go up with the dose and i'm pretty sure it remains cost effective compared to other products.

It works very well after LX 'cause it also have a mild cortisol control complex if i remember correctly

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Some people love 4 caps per day, but a lot of people that go that high tend to report exacerbation of existing joint issues. Better to go no higher than 3 caps per day and skirt beneath any possible joint side effects.