Duration of Lean Xtreme

  1. Duration of Lean Xtreme


    Is it best to use Lean Xtreme at 4 or 8 week intervals?


  2. Either would be fine.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!



  3. Does it tend to be more effective in the 4-6 week timeframe?


    Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    Either would be fine.
    •   
       


  4. In general, yes. There's not much of a cumulative effect with it. When cort levels are low, they are low.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!



  5. Anyone notice a rebound on this stuff. Great product when ON (usually running 8-10 weeks), but I notice some blubber when I come off within one week tops. LOL
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

  6. You can probably attribute that to the water weight loss that is commonly seen with most anti cort products. Cort up regulates aromatase, which increases estrogen, which increases weight. Block cort, decrease aromatase, decrease estrogen, decrease water weight. When you go off of it, your body normalizes.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!



  7. Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    Anyone notice a rebound on this stuff. Great product when ON (usually running 8-10 weeks), but I notice some blubber when I come off within one week tops. LOL
    Cycle it with Erase...

  8. ^^ that would probably work to attenuate the effects, though the best way would be to utilize a ramp down approach when nearing the end of the cycle.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!



  9. Actually thought about that before and when used 11oxo, but thought with something like LX, it wouldn't be necessary.


    Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    ^^ that would probably work to attenuate the effects, though the best way would be to utilize a ramp down approach when nearing the end of the cycle.

  10. True, guess I was trying to get a better idea once you start it, how long it takes to begin to lower cort levels. Immediately, then results should be apparent in 4 weeks, but if it takes more a week or 2, then a longer run would make more sense.


    Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    In general, yes. There's not much of a cumulative effect with it. When cort levels are low, they are low.

  11. Good info!
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

  12. I use it at 2cps a day instead of 3 (altho' I don't have much fat to lose so that's more than enough for me),
    this way I noticed I don't have joints problems nor rebound when I come off of it.
    But I also run a mild thermo after it, just to make sure.

    I use Animal Cuts post LX which has a shedload of good ingredients but not in a high dose,
    it seems to me that helps the body to fade out from LX better
    ..:: ENHANCED BODY FORMULATIONS ::..
    Recompadrol & AAV2 - PM me with any questions


  13. Yes, have used Animal Cuts too before with good results.

    The thermo you are referring to is Animal Cuts?


    Quote Originally Posted by AutoKal47 View Post
    I use it at 2cps a day instead of 3 (altho' I don't have much fat to lose so that's more than enough for me),
    this way I noticed I don't have joints problems nor rebound when I come off of it.
    But I also run a mild thermo after it, just to make sure.

    I use Animal Cuts post LX which has a shedload of good ingredients but not in a high dose,
    it seems to me that helps the body to fade out from LX better

  14. Yes is the Animal Cuts.
    Funny because if you look at the profile it's a very complete product, thermo, diuretic, nootropic..
    it has all the ingredients that now are somewhat popular, rasperry ketones, DMAE, forskholii,
    huperzine A, l-tyrosine etc..
    Maybe a bit underdosed but for me at 178lbs with lil fat is perfect, plus,
    one can go up with the dose and i'm pretty sure it remains cost effective compared to other products.

    It works very well after LX 'cause it also have a mild cortisol control complex if i remember correctly

    Quote Originally Posted by fatburner2007 View Post
    Yes, have used Animal Cuts too before with good results.The thermo you are referring to is Animal Cuts?

  15. Quote Originally Posted by fatburner2007 View Post
    Actually thought about that before and when used 11oxo, but thought with something like LX, it wouldn't be necessary.
    It shouldn't be needed if dosages are reasonable. I.E. per recommendations.
    Quote Originally Posted by fatburner2007 View Post
    True, guess I was trying to get a better idea once you start it, how long it takes to begin to lower cort levels. Immediately, then results should be apparent in 4 weeks, but if it takes more a week or 2, then a longer run would make more sense.
    With cort controlling products the results should be easily perceived by the 4 week mark, given that diet and training are on point.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!



  16. LX at 3 caps per day; I have never heard of anyone going higher or have they?


    Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    It shouldn't be needed if dosages are reasonable. I.E. per recommendations.

    With cort controlling products the results should be easily perceived by the 4 week mark, given that diet and training are on point.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by fatburner2007 View Post
    LX at 3 caps per day; I have never heard of anyone going higher or have they?
    Usually no, but even at 4-5caps per day you should be fine. When you start reaching double dosing parameters is when you may want to take steps to avoid problems after coming off.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!



  18. Does a dosage of 4-5 caps provide any meaningful benefit?

    Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    Usually no, but even at 4-5caps per day you should be fine. When you start reaching double dosing parameters is when you may want to take steps to avoid problems after coming off.

  19. Have you ever used LX at the same time as Animal Cuts?

    Quote Originally Posted by AutoKal47 View Post
    Yes is the Animal Cuts.
    Funny because if you look at the profile it's a very complete product, thermo, diuretic, nootropic..
    it has all the ingredients that now are somewhat popular, rasperry ketones, DMAE, forskholii,
    huperzine A, l-tyrosine etc..
    Maybe a bit underdosed but for me at 178lbs with lil fat is perfect, plus,
    one can go up with the dose and i'm pretty sure it remains cost effective compared to other products.

    It works very well after LX 'cause it also have a mild cortisol control complex if i remember correctly

  20. Not really, i usually overlap them for few days when i'm finishing LXI never needed to stack them. But LX - aside from another cortisol control - can be stacked with anything
    Quote Originally Posted by fatburner2007 View Post
    Have you ever used LX at the same time as Animal Cuts?

  21. Quote Originally Posted by fatburner2007 View Post
    LX at 3 caps per day; I have never heard of anyone going higher or have they?
    Some people love 4 caps per day, but a lot of people that go that high tend to report exacerbation of existing joint issues. Better to go no higher than 3 caps per day and skirt beneath any possible joint side effects.
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

    Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-10-2011, 11:25 PM
  2. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-27-2008, 04:27 AM
  3. duration of cycle for Lean Xtreme??
    By freakabe in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-27-2008, 06:06 AM
  4. Replies: 40
    Last Post: 03-26-2008, 11:31 AM
  5. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-30-2007, 08:48 PM
Log in
Log in