Possible side effects of erase on women?

ramon25

Awards
Just curious as to what some of the sides might be at one cap a day for women. My wife is 21 she takes it to prevent estrogen dominance and for the AWESOME sex drive it gives her. Thanks guys

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
i dont think thats the best idea, but whatever

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Rosie is a pretty big advocate of erase. Maybe she will chime in eventually. She's the only one I know of that would be able to offer any personal experience on the subject.

owlicks

owlicks

Awards
Here's a fun possible side effect for you: It very well could affect her birth control if she's on the pill.

ramon25

Awards
she is on a non hormonal iud. Which works well non hormonally

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Women face many potential problems when using aromatase inhibitors, like androgenic side effects, decreased bone mineral density, and increased likelihood of joint disorders.

Due to the increased potential for adverse reactions we recommend against their use in females.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Here's a fun possible side effect for you: It very well could affect her birth control if she's on the pill.
It can get her pregnant easier?

owlicks

owlicks

Awards
It can get her pregnant easier?
In theory, yes. Some birth control pills work by tipping a woman's hormonal balance to prevent estrogen spikes, thus stopping ovulation. The Erase could obviously throw off her estrogen levels and render the birth control useless.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
The reason why she has an awesome sex drive is cuz shes 21, its not the ERASE doing it.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We cant recommend Erase for women simply because not all women understand what increasing their testosterone and decreasing their estrogen can lead to. Some women understand and go against the label anyways like Rosie, and a number of other females I have spoke to and heard of over the past year.

If I were a woman I wouldnt go past 25mg, and would probably start at 25mg EOD, and it will indeed make their sex drive increase a good deal due to the T:E ratio change. The female libido is very dependent on T levels.

And anything that modulated T or E levels can mess with some birth controls, which is another reason we cannot recommend Erase for women.

I hope this does not lead all of you to start feeding your wives and girlfriends 25mg erase to make them more horny.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Lol^^^

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rosie <3 Erase.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In theory, yes. Some birth control pills work by tipping a woman's hormonal balance to prevent estrogen spikes, thus stopping ovulation. The Erase could obviously throw off her estrogen levels and render the birth control useless.
makes sense.