Best Way to Use EndoAmp Max

John33

Awards
Hello,

What is the best way to use EndoAmp Max for someone who is bulking and taking the DAA+Erase+RPM stack? I also take 2 g of ALCAR and 2 g of PLCAR pre-workout and sometimes I take 2 g of LCLT post-workout. I know that EndoAmp Max contains phosphatidylserine (PS), but I am a bit confused about what it does.

I have heard that 400 g of PS is recommended for mood problems, 500 g of PS for anxiety, depression and panic attacks, and 800 g of PS is recommended to improve athletic performance. I have also heard that some people take PS before going to bed, because it make you sleepy. Since 800 g of PS is recommended for athletic performance, how can it be also useful for sleep problems and all that other stuff? I mean, if it makes you sleepy, it would be counterproductive during, say, deadlifts and squats. So what am I missing here and how does PS really work?

Thanks.

John33

Awards
One more thing. Since EndoAmp Max reduces cortisol levels, is it a good idea to take EndoAmp Max with a pre-workout product that contains stimulants? Does it matter? How does EndoAmp Max interact with stimulants?

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have used it pre workout with a stimulant and it worked great. But I think I prefer a first thing in the morning dose. I have also experimented with a night time dose and the dreams are pretty crazy. Good luck with however you decide to use it it's a good product.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I just read your other question. Yes it can help with sleep. And it can help increase growth hormone release. So it has benefits before sleep/bed. And yes it can help with mood because it helps with the brain chemicals. And not everyone gets sleepy from using it as you read earlier a lot of it's uses are dose dependent. choline can help muscles to contract and increase mental focus so to answer your question it can do all these things. If you want to use it pre workout but your worried about feeling sleepy just take it with a stimulant.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
^^^ looks like a plan to me.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like to split it up into 1/2 doses on training days to take advantage of the GH benefits.

John33

Awards
I like to split it up into 1/2 doses on training days to take advantage of the GH benefits.
One in the morning and another one before bed, or one pre-workout (1 hour?) and another before bed?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
One in the morning and another one before bed, or one pre-workout (1 hour?) and another before bed?
1/2 upon waking
1/2 pre-training

Non-training days, a full dose in the morning

John33

Awards
One more question. I know it is subjective, but what am I supposed to feel on EndoAmp Max?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
One more question. I know it is subjective, but what am I supposed to feel on EndoAmp Max?
I'm not sure that you will "feel" anything per se, but, if you choose to dose pre-bed (which is an option), you may notice more restful sleep (GH release from the alpha-GPC).

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sounds like a plan to me. I still got one bottle of endoamp... scared to use it cause buying another one cost SO much. Afraid im gonna like it too much and want to keep it a staple.... hahah

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is it okay to take it with a pre-workout product that contains stimulants?
Yes, it's fine. It can be used in many situations. The ones I listed are just a few examples.

John33

Awards
I'm not sure that you will "feel" anything per se, but, if you choose to dose pre-bed (which is an option), you may notice more restful sleep (GH release from the alpha-GPC).
What would be a good indication that it is working for me? What am I supposed to see happening in the gym? More strength?

Also, does it work pretty quickly or is there a minimum amount of time I should be taking this for a cumulative effect?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First thing I notice is losing visceral fat (I accumulate this quickly around my abs) followed by an increase in mood. It's something that accumulates from consistent dosing.