Different Ways to use RS-Transaderm

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Just wanted to get a thread going to generate some new ideas....here's how I would use it:

1) As a standalone for 4-8 weeks

2) On cycle for 4-8 weeks (NOT in PCT!)

3) As a frontload to a cycle. So, start the Transaderm 2-4 weeks prior and then for the first 4-6 weeks of your cycle.

You can also stack transaderm:

1) With FormaStanozol (or any other estrogen controller of your choice)

2) With DAA (would definitely use some sort estrogen control in this case)

Any other stacks and usage ideas are welcomed!

owlicks

owlicks

Awards
I'm planning on using it concurrently with 5aOHP starting on Monday... will report back on the results.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I'm planning on using it concurrently with 5aOHP starting on Monday... will report back on the results.
That should be awesome. Are you going to be logging?

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Definitely to combat lethargy from the shutdown of orals

owlicks

owlicks

Awards
That should be awesome. Are you going to be logging?
Wasn't planning on it, but I suppose I could! Will also be following the cycle up with LG Formadrol Extreme and Taurus DA-HCG. Perhaps I will put a log together.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
il be using it in a dplex, katandrol, trenazone stack in 2.5wks. looking forward to it.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Transaderm 4wks....then run epi strong 6 weeks and continue running transaderm for those 6 weeks as well

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
i use it to help balance the body hormonally while being on trt. i use 3 pumps/day everyday. i formerly used dermacrine in the same fashion for about a year and a half straight

LikeMike

Awards
Right now i am running transaderm at 7 pumps a day with erase during a recomp. I have to say that i am in love with this stuff. There is a nice overall sense of well being, and my strength has went us as well.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Right now i am running transaderm at 7 pumps a day with erase during a recomp. I have to say that i am in love with this stuff. There is a nice overall sense of well being, and my strength has went us as well.
Sounds great so far man. Glad you are enjoying it!

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
i use it to help balance the body hormonally while being on trt. i use 3 pumps/day everyday. i formerly used dermacrine in the same fashion for about a year and a half straight
Do you ever feel like you adjust to the 3 pumps?

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
if what you mean is like when someone starts to use it they get that "boost" then yes. but its not that feeling that i look for while using it. even after a year and a half on straight all bw is in optimal range, except total and free t which are a bit above optimal.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
great uses here.anyone thinking of super dosing this stuff for say 4 weeks?

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
great uses here.anyone thinking of super dosing this stuff for say 4 weeks?
not sure most people could handle the neural stimulation from super dosing with the preg. i know i couldnt

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
not sure most people could handle the neural stimulation from super dosing with the preg. i know i couldnt
That is good to know. I think I will stick to recommended dosing

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Me and MWB were talking about this the other day. High dosing with preg is really a wild card. If anyone has seen a hormonal pathways flow chart there are A LOT of different hormones that preg can convert into. And generally speaking it takes the "path of least resistance" along the way, meaning if you take more than you should, you end up with more of what you DIDN'T need more of.

It's good in smaller doses like in transaderm, but in higher doses, it's too hard to control what it could convert into. You could very well end up with high cortisol symptoms.

Basically...what I'm trying to say is that the formula as is, is already perfect ;)

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Me and MWB were talking about this the other day. High dosing with preg is really a wild card. If anyone has seen a hormonal pathways flow chart there are A LOT of different hormones that preg can convert into. And generally speaking it takes the "path of least resistance" along the way, meaning if you take more than you should, you end up with more of what you DIDN'T need more of.

It's good in smaller doses like in transaderm, but in higher doses, it's too hard to control what it could convert into. You could very well end up with high cortisol symptoms.

Basically...what I'm trying to say is that the formula as is, is already perfect ;)
That is a pretty good way of summing it up. Well said Makaveli ;)

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established

Ive read a bit about this too. I was planning on running 7-8pumps a day but now am thinking just the standard 5.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm using it now as part of a "natty" transdermal stack. It's the best part of my stack so far, but I'm looking forward to adding in Formastanzol next! Transaderm is seriously the easiest transdermal to use that I've ever tried (and that's quite a bit)!

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I'm using it now as part of a "natty" transdermal stack. It's the best part of my stack so far, but I'm looking forward to adding in Formastanzol next! Transaderm is seriously the easiest transdermal to use that I've ever tried (and that's quite a bit)!
That's good to hear....I just picked up two bottles!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good to know Milas! Sounds promising! ;)